Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

6 Most Hated Nigerians Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online (878 Views)

For They So Hated Nigerians, They Sent BULABA / Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Easzy96(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Statistics shows that we have 10 million Nigerians active online. Hence Some Nigerians are subjected to hate common, strolls on social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Some of them are celebrities and public figures. Some of them we just love to hate them.

Ayodele Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State. This out-spoken man is widely hated for his series of hate campaigns through the social media against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Femi Fani Kayode
Former Minister of Aviation and head of Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign organisation prior to the 2015 presidential elections. The very out-spoken lawyer is widely hated for his multiple attacks against President Muhammadu Buhari, which many Nigerians deemed malicious and baseless and for some very controversial comments he made about the Igbo race.

Cossy Orjiakor
The busty Nollywood actress has being widely hated for always showing off her boobs. she has being on this for close to twenty years now, we strongly think it high time she stop. it no longer cool but rather annoying.

Bobrisky
Bobrisky is the male Barbie of Snapchat in the Nigerian sphere and also the most popular Nigerian on the social app. Born as Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, Bobrisky. I can say categorically or what to call him, gay, bisexual, transgender. but nigerians love to hate this young man, sorry woman.

Kemi Olunloyo
formerly known online as Snitchlady, is a journalist, activist. She is mainly hated because her bad mouth and her attitude of poking intonother people’s business.

President Muhammadu Buhari
Nigerians call him Baba ‘go slow’ due to his slow nature of doing things. The current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is hated by Nigerians living in the South East and South-South regions of the country. Now that he is also the Minister of Petroleum in Nigeria, the hate for him has reached an all time high due to the fuel scarcity rocking the nation.

Source: https://9jalife.com.ng/6-hated-nigerians-online/
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by opera1(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2018
No Lie Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by FarahAideed: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari is the most hated man on earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Corrinthians(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2018
No one irritates me more than FFK. That man is an anarchist. I just pray his character doesn't rub off on his children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2018
opera1:
No Lie Muhammad?
Thank you.
Also ...
Bello of Kogi
El Ruffai
Femi Adesina
Garba Shehu
The IGP
The FPRO
SARS
Omo agege
Tonto
Oshiomole
Etc I dey come

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Emycord: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
or rather the most hateful man on earth you mean?
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by nero2face: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2018
1- president Buhari
2- President Buhari
3- President Buhari
4- President Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
According to this post…
Statistics shows that we have 10 million Nigerians active online
If every single person online dislike pmb , which is not possible that’s just around 5% of the population...
Oh, 5%
That rings a bell
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by mclenny14: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin my stomach o
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Sarkin: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Fani Kayode and his satanic twin, Fayose are good for nothing morons.
Ipob pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
nero2face:
u think NL is APC government where EFCC and police go against opposition...get lost
Enjoy your ban
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
Enjoy your ban
Nero2face how market ?
Hope you’re enjoying your ban already?
tongue
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by abokibuhari: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
No one irritates me more than FFK. That man is an anarchist. I just pray his character doesn't rub off on his children.
Omenka good afternoon ooo
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by resurgent2019: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Corrinthians:

But those of us who love him number in the millions. You cant be loved by everybody unless you are of no force or significance whatsoever.

FFK is one of the few Christians i hold in High esteem in this country.

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Corrinthians(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

But those of us who love him number in the millions. You cant be loved by everybody unless you are of no force or significance whatsoever.

FFK is one of the few Christians i hold in High esteem in this country.
That is your business not mine. Besides, I didn't even ask your opinion. You should have stated yours and moved along without quoting or telling me.
Re: 6 Most Hated Nigerians Online by Jokerman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
That is your business not mine. Besides, I didn't even ask your opinion. You should have stated yours and moved along without quoting or telling me.

deomelo told me you've defected to R-apc.... that's morally wrong of you....

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibomites Reaffirm Support Amidst Downpour As Udom Declares For 2nd Term / Oshiomhole Has Turned APC Into A Confused And Disorganised Party – Saraki / Court Okays Arrest, Prosecution Of APC Chairman, Adam Oshiomhole Over Alleged Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.