Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP (13206 Views)

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Mavin Records Artiste, Reekado Banks took to his twitter handle to reveal he will be releasing his new EP come october 2018, The 'Bio Bio' crooner also went further as he bragged about himself been so talented and he will definitely prove it all over again.

He wrote:

"My EP drops in October and it will be a piece you’ll brag about! I AM FUCKING TALENTED , AND I’LL PROVE IT AGAIN! Thank you for believing in Me"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/reekado-banks-brags-about-his-talent-as.html

7 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
You are talented no doubt

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by veekid(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Pride!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Blowing your own trumpet makes you sound like an upcoming angry

Check my signature.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by appsdope(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2018
OK.
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Kneephy(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Reeky Tom Tom Abi wetin be ur name?? If you are not Wizkid or Davido shut the F up, Be humble and sit ur ass down,

11 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by SEONaijaExpert: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
He's been the most consistent artists at Mavin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Navalguy: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Who rock pass... LIKES FOR MAYORKUN, SHARE FOR REEKADO BANKS

87 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Tnicemario(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Oga calm down humble thyself...

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by Gr8lex(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
We all know you are talented
Who are the we? Pls speak for yourself.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by MrBigiman: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Pls allow other people praise u.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2018
My EP drops in October and it will be a piece you’ll brag about! I AM bleeping TALENTED , AND I’LL PROVE IT AGAIN! Thank you for believing in Me

Alright.
E sure for you be dat.
Cook it well...
Dem go chop am!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by lordtosan(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Which one is pride? He is talented and he is just saying the obvious just like Ronaldo is always belting out that he is the best and he is about to win his 6th world best player award more than any legend had done.

Reeky has released hit after hit - from 'Oluwa ni(Gbedu wey dey burst brain) to 'Like'

He is even being modest. He is already a legend.

Pride, is when you read this and will not like my comment. That is pride.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by afolabia143: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmm goood
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by SEMO007(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
No transfer news today

From APC FC to PDP united

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Too like mouth. When wizkid was coming up like u he didnt brag about his talent like cockroach. Even davido only braged about his fathers money. If u hv talent we will see it and talk for u. Yeye boy

Make we hear d ep 1st.

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by frankmelv(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by IsraelSongz: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
He's talented sha

13 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by laughitall(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
okay ...reeky banger we are waiting

13 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by hungryboy(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2018
see who dey claim talented, better voice you no get, you no sabi play any musical instrument and you no even get better lyrics sef.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by nony43(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2018
G
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by BruncleZuma: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Him brag about wetin...where the talent?

[img]https://media1./images/3bde750c87550ccd238f9c567297872d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by gentle136(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2018
veekid:
Pride!
when u are good at what u do they is nothing wrong being proud of it.

19 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by famousbowale: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Time
Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by froshsteve(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
We all know you are talented
How many we?

1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by MufasaRebirth: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Rubbish

If it's not burna boy then it's not making sense my brother !!

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP by udoka55555: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2018
its not brag.....

he has good self esteem..

if you can't brag about yourself wetin you gain?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(18+ Only) See The Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady Having Sex With A Dog For M / Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises / Black Incredible Hulk Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.