Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Topics To Expect In Uniport Post Utme Questions(talking From Experience) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Topics To Expect In Uniport Post Utme Questions(talking From Experience) (589 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topics To Expect In Uniport Post Utme Questions(talking From Experience) by umavictor11(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
MATHS 1.calculus differentiation. 2.coordinate geometry:straight line(in further math) 3.probability and frequency. 4:quadratic equations:roots of a quadratic equation 5.matrices and determinants. 6.sequence and series: (the particular question they asked me here was to find the sum to infinity of a series) 7.surds simplification. 8.indices and logarithm. 9.permutation! and combination!(the particular question was on combination. PHYSICS.(HARD) 1.Gas laws 2.mirror formula. 3.pressure. CHEM 1.iron.(question what is the major impurity in the extraction of iron.ans:silica) 2.electrolysis(read am well oo) in short practice jamb past question(not putme oo) from 2000 to recent),because most chem questions came from there. BIOLOGY(my most hated) i didnt know them so i did tunbo tunbo.loll.read am well oo cause na biology plenty pass.

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Admission List For The 2018/2019 Academic Session Has Been Released / CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP Applications Are Open / Attention: All AE-FUNAI Post Utme Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.