Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) (34946 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Yarnvibes(f): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Senator representing Kogi West constituency Dino Melaye has released another song on his return to the People’s Democratic Part (PDP).

The senator who joined over a dozen other of his colleagues in dumping the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) last week, had before his defection, sang about his imminent return to the PDP.

He has now released a new version of the song which goes:

Oh my home… now that I’ve seen my home. Now that I’ve seen my PDP, I’ll never forget my home

I like am, I like am (2x). Me I like PDP. Imlike am pass APC. Everything dey for PDP. Make we join hands to make Nigerian better.

Watch below:

http://kikiotolu.com/dino-melaye-drops-new-song-on-his-return-to-pdp-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW8_FHYbMaY

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Eggcelent(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hate Him Or Like Him, One Thing You Can't Deny Is That Dino Knows How To Draw Attention To Himself

And That's A Very Important Attribute For A Politician

242 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by naijaguy123456(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
He's gradually turning to sarakis errand boy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by FarahAideed: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
LMAO

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Godswillu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dino my man.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by maryjan8(f): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Doerstech(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
My SENETOR

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy

This our man never cease to give us a mind-blowing songs.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by dlaw70(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Senator oluremi Tinubu will use this one as her ringtone

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
This shows how 'serious' people voted to represent us are.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by katheeroh: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Drama � king �

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by divinelove(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Politics is about popularity

If u know you know

23 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Cosplay: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dino is a clown

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stupid politicians!!! Ndi ori..

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Aderewah: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
We need new leaders. If there's anything nigeria lacks, it's leaders. Brainless youths celebrating melaye and saraki that have swallowed the resources meant for your descendants to the 10th generation

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by xprince59(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
This man the give me joy grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by EponOjuku: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eggcelent:
Hate Him Or Like Him, One Thing You Can't Deny Is That Dino Knows How To Draw Attention To Himself

And That's A Very Important Attribute For A Politician

Important attribute for an artiste, not a politician.

A lot of these guys would learn the bitter lesson Dimeji Bankole learnt in 2011: are you on the same political wavelength with your constituency?

After all said and done in Abuja, does Kogi West trust trust him with their votes?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nancypunni: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Foolishness of the highest order....its even worse that he actually has nigerians who adore and admire him...i think we are finished in this country...our leaders no longer hide their stupidness..we even have a dancing senator...God why

Somebdy just has to die..

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by chrischukszy01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dino my nigga! Clear the hi way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Zaikon(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
This one will soon sing against PDP I trust him

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by gondon(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dino baba.....

I bliv u

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Has this senator ever sponsored a bill or done any project to better the lives of the people and place he represents?

Always in the news for all manner of things. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by FitnesScientist: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Centcanada: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
If na for dino, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
The only senator I know that doesn't deserve a seat at the Senate.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by debuscket(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dis guy na character, I swear
Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Xeedorf: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
We come to naija where crazy people hold the corridor of power

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) by Nancypunni: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
xprince59:
This man the give me joy grin grin

Look at a grown up human being like you...this mumu gives u joy...i bet ur a mumu like him

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.