Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,661 members, 7,844,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko (1778 Views)

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by odiks: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Quotes From the Video.....

"Whatever crowd you might have seen or told, just take it as a mere story.

“As a matter of principle, it is not in my character to abuse people, but, what I am assuring is that, Sokoto state is an APC state.”

“But, I pity my younger brother, Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. He is a very promising young politician, with full potentials.

“But, maybe something else is guiding his decision. This is the worst decision he has taken in his life.

“At his age, he should not be in a hurry. He is a fine young politician. I have a lot of respect for him.

“If he had taken the consideration of the people he is representing, the people of Sokoto State, seriously, he would not have gone into the PDP.

“The people of the state are also solidly behind me, other Senators, other House of Representatives members and elders who have chosen to remain in the APC,”

”In the next few days or months, Nigerians would be surprised how the APC is going to fare.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L11y7Ynr7So

1 Like

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Sprumbabafather: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Bethel4Life(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
The tin pain this man no be small

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by rajiraymond(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'm yet to see who will unseat PMB among these rogues.
It's unwisely decision to compare PMB with GEJ simply because of how PMB won in 2015.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by 4laferarri(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
noted next,,

2 Likes

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by chriskosherbal(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
THank God you said his life ...so it's not
Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Cajal(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bethel4Life:
...u think so
He has the backing of sultan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Godfatherism
Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Bucky001(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who are you to question his decision. Are you his God? You should learn how to respect people's decision. Be it right or wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by annnikky(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buharia should congratulate tambuwal na or has he lost the courage to do so

Chai..omela buharia viam na eye grin

1 Like

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by ORIENTATION101: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bethel4Life:
ode wammako is tambuwal politicial godfather in sokoto he. Is concerned about the decision of one of his poitical son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by johnmartus(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
I said before. Saraki will cry like baby in the next election.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Coolgent(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Cajal:
...u think so
He has the backing of sultan
Dont bring sultan in to this issue pls.
Thanks
Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Coolgent(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Say no to Godtherism!
Seen yesterdays crowd at Govt House I knew
Tambuwal God Is with you.

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Almaiga: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Wamaco is right, Tambuwal just shot himself on the foot. People from Sokoto will start seeing him as Buhari's enemy and nobody from that region will ever vote any Buhari's enemy.

1 Like

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by ekolajossyadde(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Can you just imagine. In 2014 when Tambuwa defected from PDP to APC it was a celebrations and right thing to do at that period now that he left the terrorists party it became life regrets. What a foot licker

1 Share

Re: I Pity My brother Tambuwal, He Has Made The Worst Decision Of His Life -Wammakko by Metuh: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2018
He should pity himself first cos of what will befall him when the cow president goes back to Daura.

Politics is a game of calculations.

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture: Anambra State Has Arrived. One Basket Of Okro Sells For 300 And 400 / Some Good Works Of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu In Aba (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.