Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Kanye West Pose With Their Kids For Harper’s Bazaar ICONS Spread - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Pose With Their Kids For Harper’s Bazaar ICONS Spread (568 Views)

Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Pose With Their Kids For Harper’s Bazaar ICONS Spread by hitng(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
The newest generation of musical legacy has arrived in style. Stars like Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera and more are featured in Harper’s Bazaar‘s fall fashion issue alongside their adorable children, sharing with the magazine some of the wisdom they’ve learned as parents over the years for “ICONS: The First Families of Music.”

“I hope my children never lose their confidence to society,” says West, 41, of 6-month-old daughter Chicago and her two older siblings who joined their dad for the shoot: Saint, 2½, and North, 5.

Posing with her photogenic cuties Summer Rain, 4 next month, and 10-year-old Max Liron, Aguilera, 37, shares, “I love being mama bear and providing support, strength and a safe haven to my babies and loved ones, knowing that, above all else, it’s the most important job I have.”

Like any supportive parent, Lionel Richie wants his kids including daughter Nicole, who stars with her dad in the magazine “to discover who they are and explore their passions to the fullest.”

“My dad and I will do anything for a laugh,” says Nicole, 36. “If that means we’re the butt of the joke, so be it. In a nutshell, we’re desperate show ponies.”

Harper’s BAZAAR editors from around the world will come together on Friday, Sept. 7, to celebrate the fifth annual ICONS event at the legendary Plaza Hotel.

http://hitng.info/750/kanye-west-music-legends-pose-with-their-kids-for-harpers-bazaar-icons-spread/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Kanye West Pose With Their Kids For Harper’s Bazaar ICONS Spread by kowasco(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
FIRST TO COMMENT :DFIRST TO COMMENT

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shares Short Story Of How He Overcame Poverty: / BREAKING! Popular Nollywood Actress,uduak Akrah Dies (photo) / 2face And Dbanj On Vacation With Their Bae's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.