Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,668 members, 7,840,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (71239 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Equation89(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2018
He is a Democrat yet he has not prescribe herdsmen terrorist.

He is a Democrat yet he is probing only those not in support of his tyrant attitude.

He is a Democrat yet he deployed only 1000 policemen to the crisis state and he deployed 30,000 policemen for just one day election in Ekiti state.

He is a Democrat, he finds it difficult to send a condolence message to the affected family of the herdsmen killing and when it comes to things that will affect his political career, he will rush and make comments.

He is a Democrat still 1 naira is not equal to 1 dollar.

He is a Democrat yet all the APC chieftains who have cases to answer at the court of law has been declared saints.

Nigerian are not blind anymore

2019 will tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by principalgee: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Is only God that performs miracle, how can we compare 16yrs with 3 yrs, haba! Allow this govt to finish their work . they have initiated project like rail transport, air transport, steel industry, agriculture is booming etc, while the thieves are planning to hijack all these , If all these would be completed by these thieves it would have been better, but what is certain is that none of these will be achieved till JC comes ........
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2018
chieyine:
shocked shocked
Story
Democrat ko Tyrant ni
Na from London to Daura
Just keep your flight ticket sir.
May 29 insha Allah u wont be our President again.
SAI BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by boxypane(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2018
my quarrel with the APC is the excesses of their governors. they are the ones killing their Party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by godwinkessi: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69937159:
Baba de Baba!

We just dey fall in love with you everyday sir.

Let them hear.

Sai Baba!

Guess u are the new BMC! We have noticed u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69937172:
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!

Under 4 years of Buhari administration,
Ajaokuta is back,
Railway is back,
Airway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked.

‬Any time I see Buhari,
I see hope,
I see humility,
I see integrity,
I see leadership
I see charisma,
I see a rebirth,
I see impending joy,
I see resolution,
I see sincerity,
I see sobriety,
I see restoration,
I see prosperity,
I see determination,
I see patriotism,
I see national
consciousness,
I see national awarenesses,
I see passion and above all,
I see an indivisible Nigeria.

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Amen

God bless the President.
We will always stand with you sir, even till the end of days.
Sai Baba.

Have they given you your 20k for the next 2 weeks

Hunger has twisted your brains

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari is a movement that cannot be stopped.Wait and see the end of PDP at their convention.May God reward you abundantly your Excellency

The chams crew are working

See the power of 20k every 2 weeks

Hunger is really a strong motivator

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2018
stevups:
PMB is building a new Nigeria!

Chams crew at work

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by don4real18(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2018
israelmao:
Buhari is cooling off in UK snowfall as you all know that Nigerian atmospheric condition could be unbearable sometimes but do remember to tell them in UK that Leah Sharibu is still in the hands of terrorists.
And do you that he doesn't know. There are several others kidnapped and the armies are working tirelessly to ensure that everyone returns home safely.
You can also do your part by donating to the people who have been displaced by the terrorist group
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Okeji(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
That is nothing but d truth! PDP n their gangs of looters are always happy when things goes wrong but become bitter when there is progress. They lies a lots just to demerit this administration but God is watching n very soon, they will be brought to account for their misdeeds
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by bejick(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69937178:
“If the PDP doesn’t have anything that would help our farmers, women, the common man and the youth, they should just keep quiet.

Good advice.
Tell them sir.
Let them hear.
Tho some of them are unrepentant thieves and rogues.
Only corrupt and Lazy youths support them.

just like the way una buba they help them with Herdsmen and bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by modupe2: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Rubbish!!!

chieyine:
shocked shocked
Story
Democrat ko Tyrant ni
Na from London to Daura
Just keep your flight ticket sir.
May 29 insha Allah u wont be our President again.
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
I could care less.....and its quite unfortunate that we all get so carried away by this APC vs PDP scuffle, I mean look everywhere....why are we not talking abt jobs, healthcare, good roads....SMH for this generation!
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by oyebolaidris: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
i have brain, and am putting it to proper use. I stand with Buhari
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by WhoBeThisMan: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69937178:
[b]“If the PDP doesn’t have anything that would help our farmers, women, the common man and the youth, they should just keep quiet.[/b]una don recruit more likers abi

Good advice.
Tell them sir.
Let them hear.
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by WhoBeThisMan: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69937178:
“If the PDP doesn’t have anything that would help our farmers, women, the common man and the youth, they should just keep quiet.
Good advice.
Tell them sir.
Let them hear.
una ď recruit more likers abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
as if buhri is the one that wrote those massages .......
i only see Lire Mohamed doing his job...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Joeoku5: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari is the best thing that happened to nigeria to safeguard the country from the clutches of the political cleptomanic
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by amazingdjbest(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Jekapp1:
E hear
grin
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Abooh: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2018
How come no herdsmen killing again, what is going on now? It seems PDP hands are not clean concerning killing in middle belt
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by israelmao(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
don4real18:

And do you that he doesn't know. There are several others kidnapped and the armies are working tirelessly to ensure that everyone returns home safely.
You can also do your part by donating to the people who have been displaced by the terrorist group

What I am doing right now is also part of it because there is need to keep reminding them until she is rescued.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by GetCofOProperty: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
What a Nigerian political space with all funny drama by the clown politicians.

Check m signature below.
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by JERRYABC2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
What has the ruling party done seen the take over power. The both party know the are all gulty, heaven will judge all of you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by zicoraads: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Elder001:

Zicoraads are you really dating poco.han.tas or it's just social media pranks?
Got something to tell you.

I know it's night time back in West Africa, sleep well.
Ok. What do you want to tell me?
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Naajjii: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP you claim Buhari is a Tyrant now he is going on a vacation to give you chance to enjoy yourself and build on your successes from defections yet you are crying , if he stays you cry, he goes on Vacation you cry what kind of opposition is this.
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Ok. What do you want to tell me?

Answer the question grin
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by zicoraads: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Elder001:

Answer the question grin
OK. I will answer you, but not just today.
Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
zicoraads:

OK. I will answer you, but not just today.

OK.. Answer me now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.