Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges (19986 Views)

2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / ICC Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho’s Petition Against Buhari / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by sonsomegrigbo: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2018
The chairman of the R-APC, Buba Galadima, says it will not be easy to unseat President Buhari in 2019

- According to Galadima, it is no small task to take over power from a retired military general

- He however insisted that Buhari will not be the president to be sworn in, come May 29, 2019

Alhaji Buba Galadima, chairman of the reformed-All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has warned that it would not be easy to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

He made the comment during the unveiling of the secretariat of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) and the inauguration of the steering committee for the coalition in Abuja on Thursday, August 2, The Nation reports.

READ ALSO: Buhari appointee allegedly gears up to defect to PDP in Ondo

NAIJ.com gathers that while addressing the coalition of 39 political parties, Galadima pointed out that it is no small task to take over power from a retired Army general, and urged the group to brace up for tough times ahead.

He further advised the group to get ready to be harassed, intimidated, and called all sorts of names.

He said: “Trying to take over power from a retired military general is not a small task. It is a herculean task; but we will try. Over 200 million Nigerians out there are waiting for us. The masses of this country have since shifted their support from the ruling All Progress Congress (APC).

“They will attempt to intimidate, harass as well as bribe and divide us. They have called our people all sorts of names. They will still call several people more names.

“But we are not afraid of being arrested, intimidated or harassed by the EFCC and the ICPC. General Buhari will not be the president to be sworn in, come May 29th, 2019.”

He urged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to ensure a free, fair, credible and transparent election in 2019; and also charged those who are still indecisive, to join the coalition.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

Recall that NAIJ.com previously reported that the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) on Thursday, August 2, inaugurated a 17-man steering committee to pilot its affairs in furtherance of its determination to forge a common front ahead of the 2019 elections.

The inauguration also coincided with the unveiling of a national secretariat located at the highbrow Wuse district of Abuja.

Members of the committee include: Alhaji Buba Galadima, Senator Ben Obi, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Professor Tunde Adeniran, Chief Peter Ameh, Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, Chief Sam Eke, Honourable Jeff Ojinka and Barrister Igwe Emeka Benjamin.

https://www.naija.ng/1184173-2019-unseating-buhari-easy-r-apc-chairman-acknowledges.html

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Not easy but possible.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Lol cheesy wink grin, they are already confessing like witches and wizards before the election!
Una no reach at all.
Sai Baba.
Yes, we are with you in 2019 Daddy.

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Bethel4Life(f): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2018
The number of zombies in this thread eh......

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by tsephanyah(f): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2018
grin

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Vos1(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari till 2023 ...APC progress!!!

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2018
The buffoons are already feeling defeated!

It's not easy...

Just get your SUVs ready as no flight will be able to take you through the exile...

In an were dede...

I laugh in Ujesa in advance

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2018
When you see people supporting Buhari, its easy to conclude that they've been reprogrammed+they are bots not humans.

The fact that this guy is building refinery in his state and a cattle ranch in your state should make you think twice.

But what do you expect from lesser humans that have their brain touched with diabolical maneuvers?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Angelparadise: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Have of the problems Nigerians are facing now will be solve when this body odour slow incompetent ruler lose the next election.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Nbote(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Going by their handling of d Ekiti elections, we know it won't b easy, but it will b worth it... GET UR PVCs handy and ready..

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Racoon(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2018
It will not be easy but he will surely be unseated.Nothing good comes on a platter of gold.Dictatators have been unseated.The God that took care of Abacha for us is still on the throne.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:
When you see people supporting Buhari, its easy to conclude that they've been reprogrammed+they are bots not humans.

The fact that this guy is building refinery in his state and a cattle ranch in your state should make you think twice.

But what do you expect from lesser humans that have their brain touched with diabolical maneuvers?

Look at this gullible human.

A private business venture being embarked on by private individuals is now Buhari building it abi?

A lot of you need to.donate your brains to science so they can at least try to find out why you lot are just plain senseless.

Oil presence in Niger Republic has forced a private sector drive to tap into it and you are here claiming buhari is the one building.

Guy go and lay down before you hurt yourself.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by HITdemUP: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari can't be unseated . We have the numbers

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Look at this gullible human.

A private business venture being embarked on by private individuals is now Buhari building it abi?

A lot of you need to.donate your brains to science so they can at least try to find out why you lot are just plain senseless.

Oil presence in Niger Republic has forced a private sector drive to tap into it and you are here claiming buhari is the one building.

Guy go and lay down before you hurt yourself.

I know you've been reprogrammed. I wasn't talking to you but to sensible others. I know your future has been traded for the morsel of bread you get paid, its a pity

Next time bro, talk to who is talking to you. I can't engage your kind. Equally use your main account to post or were u equally paid to create multiple accounts to insult people? Do you have multiple personality disorder because of your BMC allowances?

However, trust me, I won't stoop low to your level and exchange banters with you. You're doing what you're paid to do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

I know you've been reprogrammed. I wasn't talking to you but to sensible others. I know your future has been traded for the morsel of bread you get paid, its a pity

Next time bro, talk to who is talking to you. I can't engage your kind. Equally use your main account to post or were u equally paid to create multiple accounts to insult people? Do you have multiple personality disorder because of your BMC allowances?

However, trust me, I won't stoop low to your level and exchange banters with you. You're doing what you're paid to do.

Anyone who attempts to freely pass some sense to you lot you immediately start making your programmed chants of BMC allowances. Are you this shallow or do you naturally have a retrogressive gene pool in you which feeds off your foolishness?

This is my account. Any account you see butterflyleo or Le0 or Lion is mine and all have butterfly prefixes. I am not like you lie propagating bots who cannot dare stand on your own feet and think for yourself but do rinse and repeat all day.

If you had a modicum of sense you wouldn't claim a private venture investment belongs to buhari when one of the core investors is from UAE named Bilal. Which happens to be a very powerful body in UAE.

If your girlfriend dumps you, you blame buhari

If your dog poops in your sitting room you blame buhari

If a spider weaves cobwebs in your kitchen you blame buhari

If a rat dies in your house you blame buhari.

You need to go and carry out a brain transplant because its clear the one in you is not in use.

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by computer0810(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
D voters will determine that not all dis same birds of same feather

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by johnmartus(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2018
So some people still believe buhari will unseated in 2019.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by sureteeboy(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Lol. Either APC or R-APC, as long as it has APC in it, it's bullshit.

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Anyone who attempts to freely pass some sense to you lot you immediately start making your programmed chants of BMC allowances. Are you this shallow or do you naturally have a retrogressive gene pool in you which feeds off your foolishness?

This is my account. Any account you see butterflyleo or Le0 or Lion is mine and all have butterfly prefixes. I am not like you lie propagating bots who cannot dare stand on your own feet and think for yourself but do rinse and repeat all day.

If you had a modicum of sense you wouldn't claim a private venture investment belongs to buhari when one of the core investors is from UAE named Bilal. Which happens to be a very powerful body in UAE.

If your girlfriend dumps you, you blame buhari

If your dog poops in your sitting room you blame buhari

If a spider weaves cobwebs in your kitchen you blame buhari

If a rat dies in your house you blame buhari.

You need to go and carry out a brain transplant because its clear the one in you is not in use.

How much do they pay you to be this senseless? Do you do this all day or part time?

Come on bro, you can't spew all these gibberish for nothing.. Hope you get sensible some days though.

Buhari and all Nigerian politicians are ret.ar.ded because they do not care abt the citizenry that put them there, but you are beyond redemption because they use you, damned you and u defend them.. Have some sort of dignity my friend, grow up and emancipate yourself from mental bondage. No politician in Nigeria fear God or care about the masses, an Id.iot like you supporting any of them is appalling.

And you have to defend how u several monikers on Nairaland, damn - How jobless!

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by judecares1(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2018
G
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Emmafe(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
V
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by AdesegunSanni89: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
It is IMPOSSIBLE to unseat my daddy. SAI BUHARI. Baba keeps getting more popular everyday.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
When pdp starts witchhunt in 2019 the buhari way e go too sweet. Buhari will surely be jailed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
It is IMPOSSIBLE to unseat my daddy. SAI BUHARI
have u eaten today

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Crocky23: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
He however insisted that Buhari will not be the president to be sworn in, come May 29, 2019

That is true

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by breakeven: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
He is far from good luck type.. While Jonathan is an angel bubu is a principality from the pit of hell. It will take God to unseat him

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Ziggylady(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
It will be difficult alright but possible.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Tracypacy(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Yesterday, Peaceful protesters in Adamawa were tear gassed by the police

They were protesting against Kilings in the State
Police labeled them illegal even though they took off peacefully from a church

A Pastor and Lawyer is our VP

Tomorrow, he will tell you about Rule of Law

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by hannysur8(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Said Baba for ever, 16 years wasted party

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Sharpshooota: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
They will try to rig but won't succeed

He is obviously contesting against a northerner this time around..... So divide the northern votes and get your block middle belt and southern votes...

The microscopic afonja Muslims will not have a say in this one

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Nopeace4dwicked: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Wot is impossible 4man is very very possible wit GOD. Just watch and c

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by deebsman1(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
But it's sad sha, see this Galadima, someone Buhari loves with all his life and respected so much, wining and dinning with his enemies. Shame on Galadima, spits

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kinsmen Move To Recall Okorocha From Senate / Boko Haram Killed Five Soldiers, 25 Others In Borno Attacks – Sources / Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.