Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m (30486 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by keno001: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2018
I smell something...hope say them no help am arrange miracle?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice gesture from the man of God but i think giving them cash is directly exposing them to danger. In my opinion, i feel cheque should have been given to them.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Nakeph(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Our money no get value shocked shocked shocked... Was expecting them to carry it with Ghana must go bag not knowing only hands and head is enough. Hmmm this means i have to quintuplet my hustles. grin grin grin
Entu:
The Founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, gifted some former commercial s-x workers some millions of Naira to start a new life, and it has created a buzz on the internet.

According to reports, the recepients are; Egbiremonien Mary who was trafficked and lured into prostitution in Paris and Jennifer Ariel from Abuja, who was allegedly deceived into prostitution by her aunt.

It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery.

Affter meeting the clergy and the Partners of Mercy Television, they ladies were blessed with the sum of seven million naira (N7,000,000) to start a new life.

Egbiremonien Mary got N4.5million while Jennifer Ariel received N2.5million to start a new life.
Source- http://www.amebonline.com/2018/08/nigerian-prophet-blesses-two-retired.html?m=1.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Sex workers. Prostitutess is a bit offensive
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
The bbgrill guy Don dey ban now he Don pass him boundary
delugajackson:

You seem to lack the simple intelligence of basically everything. If after quoting that text and you couldn't deduce the point in her statement, then it's obvious you're the one that lacks understanding here.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Leonbonapart(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943592:
It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery......

The church should watch out for more oloshos threatening to commit suicide if God of pastor do not locate them too.
This is Nigeria!
what has your blood sharing, pedophile, ocultic Allah and Muslims done for Nigeria. You bigot, illiterate, never do well ignoramuse supporter of Buhari the jihadist president
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Leonbonapart(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
OMOTO Fufeyin, Nigeria's most dramatic pastor.

The girls don't look happy, ehya...all na for camera.
Sexy naija. check my signature.

11K Entertainment/Naughty facebook page for sale.
na yahoo yahoo go kill you.
Sorry SARS go soon see you kill
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Leonbonapart(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Indeed! undecided
howdy bro
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
.....a BIG THIEF
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delkuf(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943592:
It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery......

The church should watch out for more oloshos threatening to commit suicide if God of pastor do not locate them too.
This is Nigeria!
you are funny. #oloshotryingtocommitsuicide
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by DeBrain045(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Ishilove:
Must it be cash??

While the gesture is admirable, I wonder the reason for the unnecessary and unchristian showmanship
I was banned in the political and business section for no reason by the spam bot please ratify the issue
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by kyutepanda(f): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2018
talks for the media.....we aff see you sir you may take your leave
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Pavore9:
They will then become targets of armed robbers who would then spend it on women who are still in the trade!

My dear the money will be transferred to their accounts not the cash,
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Pavore9: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2018
rolyboyu:

My dear the money will be transferred to their accounts not the cash,

Better but why the showmanship.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by EweduAfonja(f): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
post=69944034]

Dis tin above will never give up.
After quoting us for 42 times and we keep ignoring him, he will never reverse back.
He just want to form familiarity by force.
Olodo,. grin cheesy wink[/quote]

Oga where's the proof of 42 times they quoted you or are you related to lie Mohamed

[quote author=delugajackson
:
42 times you said? Maybe you're not just delusional, you're mentally deranged as well. Save us the stress by showing evidence of the "42 times" I've quoted you. Don't grow up and basically act like a foól all the time. It kills faster than AIDS.

delugajackson u get time Oooo....

Don't you know people that deals on fish thinks like fish (fish brain)

Buhari deals on cows and has cow brain

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by fakuta(f): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
The drama is fantablous
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Davidooooo: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
All of una wen dey mock men of God, una no see this one now ooh, GOD BLESS YOU SIR,
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by SureBozz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
delugajackson:
Uncultured swine! You should have quoted me directly. But since you lack the balls, you're free to run away with your tails inbetween your legs like the cowardly dog you are. The least you can do is report my post, that makes you a bigger coward. But you're at liberty to chose, man or coward? Trust me, I can do this all day.

I wonder who gave this kind of person phone with internet access when he is suppose to be studying to do common entrance.
It's obvious the person typing this is yet to enter secondary school.

Nairaland should find a way of verifying people's age to be sure kids like these do not come chatting trash where matured people are chatting.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delugajackson: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
The bbgrill guy Don dey ban now he Don pass him boundary
Serves him right. He picked the wrong day to troll. Even in his utter folly, he chose to tread the path of vulgarity. He would learn to bridle his tongue next time.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delugajackson: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Oga where's the proof of 42 times they quoted you or are you related to lie Mohamed

delugajackson u get time Oooo....

Don't you know people that deals on fish thinks like fish (fish brain)

Buhari deals on cows and has cow brain
You'd be surprised at the number of brain-dead people we have on this forum. It's really annoying when you read posts of certain people, you feel like slapping them through your phone.

Mr. Time zone thought he could make a fool out of me but ended up making a foól out of himself. He's been completely and comprehensively contained.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by chubinwa(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:
lol yeah I didn't read it initially
but I've done that now so you can quit modifying your comment multiple times
Bad guy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by ofonkind: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why are they not given the same amount. Why is one bigger than one? Why?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delugajackson: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
SureBozz:

I wonder who gave this kind of person phone with internet access when he is suppose to be studying to do common entrance.
It's obvious the person typing this is yet to enter secondary school.

Nairaland should find a way of verifying people's age to be sure kids like these do not come chatting trash where matured people are chatting.
Well, it turns out today was a day for trolls. You can keep on quoting me, I have that effect. But I have to warn you, the cup you chose to fill has no bottom. Now crawl back into your hole, you lowly, insignificant-worm!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Tijay90(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Payoff... Maybe.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Next time he will no. How To keep quiet.... imagine.. him posting my picture. Around.... I think the moderator serve him right... grin grin
delugajackson:

Serves him right. He picked the wrong day to troll. Even in his utter folly, he chose to tread the path of vulgarity. He would learn to bridle his tongue next time.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by abbeyty(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are they not on pension since they are retired ?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
howdy bro
Body dey oh
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by isahsalee: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
They're both ex-olosho why didn't the pastors share the money to them equally?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by cyber5(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Retired Prostitutes
I just weak
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by semyman: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Prostitute can never retire
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Goalnaldo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice gesture but wait oh so they didn't save anything from the proceeds they got while prostituting?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by EweduAfonja(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
delugajackson:

Mr. Time zone

Lolzzzzz....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.