Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

“ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents (564 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
“Ikpeazu in Bondage, Remote Controled by Chinedum” – Kalu Alerts Security Agencies

The former governor of Abia State and a chieftain of All Progressives Congress(APC), Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has revealed that Abia state governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu is in bondage. He said that Abia state is currently governed by 4 governors while Ikpeazu is only reporting to them as a messenger. Those he mentioned include, Mrs T. A. Orji, Mr T. Chinedu Orji, Chief Theodore Orji and another person in Anambra.

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu made this known yesterday, 2nd August 2018 during an expanded meeting of the executive members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the ward, local government and state levels in Igbere, Bende Local Government Area of the state.

In his words ;

“We won’t accept any harassment from any policeman working for PDP in Abia state again. We will march them police to police, army to army, civilian to civilian this time around. Remember when, T. A. Orji was the governor, they told you a lot of lies, that I was the one ruling but the truth is that I never went to government house, I fell out with T Orji two weeks after his swearing-in because I discovered we made a mistake in his choice”.

“He failed to give our people qualitative leadership, now he has handed over to another person confused givernor. And the person he handed over to is only reporting to Chinedu Orji. We have 3 governors in Abia and I want all security agencies to take note and investigate this. We have Mrs T. A. Orji, Mr T. Chinedu Orji, Chief Theodore Orji, and one other person in Anambra I don’t want to name for now and Dr. Ikpeazu is just reporting to them ”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448639/ikpeazu-in-bondage-remote-controled-by-chinedum-kalu-alerts-security-agencies/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by bugidon(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
And you are controlled by Buhari and efcc tongue

All these apc people sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by Ojiofor: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2018
OUK you are the main reason Abia state is still under developed,you caused it.Stop lying that you fallout with TA Orji two weeks after his inauguration.You are still doing substandard projects like roads in Abia state through your construction company SLOK.
The roads SLOK built in Ozuitem and Nkpa communities both in Bende LGA which is NDDC project have already collapsed after one rainy season.
You don't care about anybody but your pocket.

1 Like

Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by seborrhic: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Same way Orji Uzor mother was controlling the state,why he was governor,so why is he croaking like the ars e sniffing corrupt fellow he is?
Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by bedspread: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Ouk will Decamp to PDP once Elections are over...
Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by Sugmad247: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
When his mother was remote controllin him,even when his wife ran mad throughout his 8years as a governor!..was he not busy killin those who opposed him for allowin his mother controllin the state allocations and funds..his political cuffins are still in the montuary where T.A ORJI( OCHENDO) kept it.
Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by centoke30(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2018
I don't really like both TA Orji and OUK, but I prefer TA Orji to reasonable extent. OUK is only concerned with his pocket and not the people, and he is very stingy. his mom controlled him for 8 years and he still has the guts to talk about TA Orji. he is just angry that TA Orji found his way around and neutralized the oath of loyalty that he( TA Orji) swore to him(OUK)
Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2018
dis fraudulent big mouth man,
Re: “ikpeazu In Bondage, Remote Controled By Chinedum” - Kalu Alerts Security Agents by AmadiAba: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Hahahaha... Truth . Com

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Durotoye Dumps PDP / Poll Results: Vote Of Confidence On Buhari/osinbajo Ticket In 2019 Election / If Nigeria Collapses, What Will Be Fate Of The Ilorin Emirate And The Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.