Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (53720 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
This is serious, A man has shared the Lists of must buy things given to his friend by an Akwa Ibom Family before getting marrying their daughter, Take your time and see the list below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/see-shocking-list-of-things-to-buy.html

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by edgeP(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Oh happy day! Papa, mama all dem village pipu, motisorire ohhhh! FTC lala, seun oya 30b for akant. Emem, Edidiong Nah ur Papa drive me from get marry to you oh.

This list is outrageous, Haba Kilode?

40 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by mustmust(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2018
my people my people

6 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by SHNAYAJO: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2018
let dem hold their daughter..

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2018
The bride's family hates the dude.
(Just kidding)

A loving/understanding father in-law will slash the list to an appreciable minimum.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Oritzy: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Hold your daughter abeg.

No vex na me find trouble.

Bike!!!

Take me outta here in an hurry.

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Katier00(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Nawa, this is equivalent to 50 bags of cement, 500 Pcs of blocks and 4 trips of sand. Nawa o

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
The list is small seff sad
Another A4 sheet will do .... some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

My own list na book grin
Please don’t quote me o ... it’s friday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Katier00:
Nawa, this is equivalent to 50 bags of cement, 500 Pcs of blocks and 4 trips of sand. Nawa o
Equivalent to Aso Rock

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
The list is small seff sad
Another A4 sheet will do .... some guys don’t know the value of a good woman ... he should buy it all and then some ....

My own list na book grin
Please don’t quote me o ... it’s friday

25 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This is serious, A man has shared the Lists of must buy things given to his friend by an Akwa Ibom Family before getting marrying their daughter, Take you time and see the list below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/see-shocking-list-of-things-to-buy.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Poverty Alleviation Scheme.
Sorry but there's no way am paying this crap if I've Fvcked your daughter before the wedding. If you don't like it, both of you can piss off.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
this list is small compared to some tribes

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by donbachi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys make una no die cry...only d f*ck wey she go f*ck u.don cover d entire lists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
this doesn't still look huge in my eye, meanwhile in the far north of crs babes are given out with a keg of palm wine only even as a graduate or whatever degrees you have and it boils my heart.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ictjobber: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kukuma Kill him

see signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Beface(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmm na way oo because of wetin? That is why you have to make research before choosing a wife (some tribe are no no for me).

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by wakililipupuru: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
kiss undecided
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
.. just marriage.... OK ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by YurFatHer: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are they doing ritual with all this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Off Thread:

We are finally moving to Facebook... Pls Join Up wink
Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Marrying from Akwa Ibom/Calabar, Mbano/Mbaise/Owerri/Etiti(IMO State), Ikwerre/Opobo/Calabari(Rivers State), Ngwo(Enugu) and one part of Abia State, is expensive. Pls get it straight, NOT ALL PARTS OF IMO STATE is expensive to marry from. Ask me the areas and I will tell you for free.

BTW, this list will be more expensive since the lady seems to be a Princess.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by opegold11: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
NA REALLY WA OOO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bluezy13:
The bride's family hates the dude.

A loving/understanding father in-law will slash the list to an appreciable minimum.
It is not the bride's father that produces the list, at least in my town. The list is produced by the KIndred association and is the same for everybody. The content isn't negotiable, but what you have there is mostly drinks and two goats

7 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by penzino(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Na by Force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.