Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72496 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Babymira(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
IGBO AMAKA wink

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Shaming a girl in everyone's presence is not gossiping, because it is done in everyone's presence

What Tobi and miracle were doing back in BBN is called gossiping. let me add the definition to aid your comprehension grin

Gossip is idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others

In addition, the message passed on the thread is quite different from the nonsense you scribbled together, perhaps you need some reading aid too. grin

Shaming a gal in everyone presence is worst than gossiping self and its not a man thing.
And Yoruba guys like that type of thing.

Bros forget even gbenga my friend confirm say igbo guys no get wahala.
Thats why most of him friends na igbo.
Gbenga personally told me that Yoruba guys like trouble. And he dnt like rolling out with them.

8 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Joeisafatprick(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
You can never play a demon! Our wife grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Its good shaa one love...Love ur style wink.
Lol sha free my Yoruba guys ... I can’t be hunting their dreams

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Titugirl(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Different strokes for different folks..Yoruba angels all the way grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Reelmii: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJA unah don hearam

mgbati mgbati loud mouthed demons

Igbo Amaka

AFONJA AJOKA
this table u are shaking will soon fall on ur head
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by bumperlogo: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

She was not raised in a responsible home. If her father was a responsible man, she won't say this. Her father might just be like Fani Kayode who abandoned his daughters .

lovely beautiful lady and very responsible babe........i love this babe
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by johnnychuks(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Omo ale lole so nkan oshi ti obinrin yen so. Even if you want to say something stupid, you don't compare us with our antagonist.
Wo ko ni ile dada.
Omo ale jati jati.
bros you day vex ooh! but she make small sense sha!

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol sha free my Yoruba guys ... I can’t be hunting their dreams

But them like trolling us.
As I dey so I no want wahala but me them dey provoke me.
I'm a very very chilled guy I swear down. cool

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ikevictor: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.

Lmao...e pain you o

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hate it when people generalised stuff obviously this bitch must be dickhead

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Girls when like coded relationships are nothing but HARLOTS, yes I chose that word well. A guy is proud to show you off to the whole world you are his and you are forming lowkey lowkey,lowkey belle and hiv kill you dia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Shaming a gal in everyone presence is worst than gossiping self and its not a man thing.
And Yoruba guys like that type of thing.

Bros forget even gbenga my friend confirm say igbo guys no get wahala.
Thats why most of him friends na igbo.
Gbenga personally told me that Yoruba guys like are trouble. And he dnt like rolling out with them.
Yes, Genga your supposed friend's opinion is quite superior to mine and that of the majority of Yorubas because your supposed friend's view supports your narrative

Ever wondered why igbos reject Joe igbokwe's view of them tho cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

But them like trolling us.
As I dey so I no want wahala but me them dey provoke me.
I'm a very very chilled guy I swear down. cool

I hear u ... ride on cool
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by bumperlogo: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pretty lovely babe....You are right my dear. You must leave noisemakers and follow coded intelligent young men

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
You have crippled my TGIF mood.
pocohantas:

I'm not interested! Leave me!

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

I hear u ... ride on cool
Hehehe. Lalalasticlala the baby gal grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by emp1995(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
look at her fallen boob omokomo ikeji aja

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't care. Are you rich? undecided

Pokos order of preference

Money
BBC
Aaaabbs (in honest trailers epic voice)
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by repogirl(f): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Icon79(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yes, go ahead, kill the messenger!

Ewu-can-beer angry sad shocked

O pari

Patrioticooduan:

She was not raised in a responsible home. If her father was a responsible man, she won't say this. Her father might just be like Fani Kayode who abandoned his daughters .

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes, Genga your supposed friend's opinion is quite superior to mine and that of the majority of Yorubas because your supposed friend's view supports your narrative

Ever wondered why igbos reject Joe igbokwe's view of thenmtho cheesy

Joe igbo insult igbos and u know it.
But then compare it with ffk and Fayoshe
Who dnt insult yorubas yet they hate them. undecided

Truth is mine bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by AceDomino(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who's she gan na? This thing like Panla fish.... Shebi the igbo guy will at the end turn her into an empty barrel walking dead.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Caring0(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
sunnysunny69:
This one is no wife material, proper club and Saturday
party girl.

Hahahahahahahaha lwkmd lmao your meme killed me grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by BabaRamota1980: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
She needed to be talk of social media. Its called baiting. grin

She antagonized Yoruba boys because we push traffic on internet.
If she had positioned it other way around she would not get traffic.

She wants to earn credits and exposure and upgrade to influencer so she can get marketing endorsements...

Na today? We know the game. grin

Yoruba Demons!

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Joe igbo insult igbos and u know it.
But then compare it with ffk and Fayoshe
Who dnt insult yorubas yet they hate them. undecided

Truth is mine bro.
And okorocha and urji Uzho kalu also insults igbos ? why do you hate them

Anyways, I get your logic bro

Any derogatory comment about any other tribe is the truth, but any of such comments against your great tribe is simply an insult grin

I get you! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by mercyville: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
robotix:
you are silly if you allow what happens on nairaland make you talk like this.

I will give you 3 instances:

I am igbo and my best pal is Yoruba guy. He guves4me good advices when need be.

I am igbo and a Yoruba lady I met on nairaland I was good to her when her dad was seriously ill and I rendered financial assistance to her numerous times so much that when she met her new man, she told him about me and how I was very kind to her. Mind you, I have never set my eyes on her until I needed medical assistance which her man tendered with his connection at Ife.

They are in the know in my current venture and business model which we all will work together to succeed as well.

Yesterday my fellow igbo brother , since October last year, told me for this first time that he helped a Yoruba man collect loan worth N2,000,000 for his business. The man has not paid and my bro hasnt been able to sleep since. This thing has been eating him for some time now and I had to force him to speak... Which was when he opened up.

he told me that he did cos the Yoruba man was very good to him when his boss left area to move to Lekki and he no one else.

I know the man personally because he took me earlier this year to go check one of the man's land which was intended for sale. It was yesterday that he revealed that the land is for sale so that the man can raise money to pay back the loan as his relationship with the lender is jeopardized except he pays back the money.

He said the man was reinvesting the money back into the business as he was being paid for the contract until all of a sudden, the contractors stopped due to some checks to be done. If he had known such will happen, he would have released the some part of the money paid to clear the loan. So right now the Yoruba man is trying to raise money and my igbo brother can't sleep.

Get you assess off Nairaland...

grin
Yesterday I was discussing with my Igbo friend about how Azikiwe and Awovput the South in this quagmire when they failed to come together.
He told me a story of how Awolowo sent a delegation to Azikiwe and Amadu Bello at the same time which made Azikiwe call the Awolowo delegation,traitors( he learnt from a phone call from Amadu Bello that Awolowo had sent a delegation to him too requesting for a collaboration...at the same time. grin)
Igbos and fictional stories are like twins.This story get as he be. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one wan chop Igbo bois money.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Adexy4us(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
even her Ibo boo get em boo
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by fellom(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Cos those places are part of olosho headquarters i guess
michael142:
See this futuristic single mother dey talk? Who won marry you? No wise man dey marry girl for lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
And okorocha and urji Uzho kalu also insults igbos ? why do you hate them
Anyways, I get your logic bro
Any derogatory comment about any other tribe is the truth, but any of such comments against your great tribe is simply an insult grin
I get you! cheesy

U know the answer to okorochas own.
He is not paying workers and using it to do useless things.
Has even said bad thing about igbos in the past.
U can't use it to compare ffk and fayoshr who love their tribe yet always got bashed by Yorubas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.