Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself (90592 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by StagethemTVee: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nollywood Actress Ronke Tiamiyu has apologized for posting explicit video of self. The actress claim the video of her masturbating on snap chat was in error and she is very unhappy about it. She also apologized to those who found the video offensive. She however insists life must go on and hopes to forget this sad error she ended the year 2019 with.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Raze001: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Deliberate or intended, do not give in to the negative comments which would follow. However, shun vain glory and fame.Be strong.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ahnie: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Common sense z a very beautiful flower that does not grow in everyone's garden!

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
A Marlian Spotted!!!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by GraGra247(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Etinosa kind of apology - apologizing for letting the world know who you truly are without giving a crap.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Mrop(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol I see

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Where is the video

Seen another useless olosho.but the toto fresh and pink

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by PisciMan: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
GraGra247:
Etinosa kind of apology - apologizing for letting the world know who you truly are without giving a crap.

Spot on

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by mamapidgin: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
nonsense
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by recievesense: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
One Chilled beer for anyone with the video. I need to check something before the council of elders accept her apologies.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ApcSucks: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
recievesense:
One Chilled beer for anyone with the video. I need to check something before the council of elders accept her apologies.

Video or?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by recievesense: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mods fp
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by recievesense: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
yes
ApcSucks:

Video or?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ItooWorWor(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Where the video na

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by aristocratic5(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Where the video na
I tire oooo
Dem No post De video

8 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by MoTorrent: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
So no one has the video to upload

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by itsme01: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
like play like play Etinosa's trick got her a benz Jeep

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by mamapidgin: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Where the video na
you wan watch dat kind video for this new year?

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by mamapidgin: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Where the video na

1 Like

ItooWorWor:
Where the video na

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by StagethemTVee: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
So you have no problem with mb for this one. Go and Read rule 5 of nairaland. And If you want the video so bad, travel to her recycle bin. You won't be asking for buhari new year speech video o? grin
aristocratic5:

I tire oooo
Dem No post De video

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ItooWorWor(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
aristocratic5:
I tire oooo Dem No post De video
grin grin U self talk am
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by MycroftHolmes: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
What a way to start the year.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ItooWorWor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
mamapidgin:

I just want to be sure it not fake news!

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Raalsalghul: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Where is the video

Same question on my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
What a way to start the year.
All serious business people have started their hustle for 2020. Unserious people are still spectating. Time waits for no man.
She knows what she wants. tongue

19 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by dangotesmummy: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mshewwwww
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Rajikehinde(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by TheSourcerer: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Now I'll definitely want to watch it , nonsense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.