Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial (5119 Views)

101 Boko Haram Suspects Detained In Lagos Since 2009 Without Trial / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by emekabros2: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Below are photos of Jones Abiri, a journalist said to have been detained at SSS underground cell for 2years without trial.

At first, the government denied having custody of him but were made to produce him in court yesterday.

He was brought to a court in Abuja, Nigeria, two years after he was arrested by the Department of State Services, DSS.

Abiri, publisher of the Weekly Source, a newspaper based in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, was arrested in 2016 for allegedly being the leader of the joint revolutionary council of the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, a separatist group.

He was alleged to have planned to bomb oil installations as claimed by the government.

Magistrate Chukwuemeka Nweke, granted bail to the defendants after their first arraignment since July 2016.

The magistrate approved August 8, 2018 as date to vary the bail conditions.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/before-vs-after-arrestsee-look-of.html

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by ITbomb(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Change began with him

24 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by LuciferChristi: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari will take his place come 2019 Insha Lucifer

11 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
"At first, the government denied having custody of him but were made to produce him in court yesterday"

Just look at how low buhari's government has sunk.
This is how they have been killing and be detaining people secretly and lie they don't know anything about them.

Terrorist government !

15 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Bucky001(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
I speak against illegal detention.
Buhari is turn by turn. No P

11 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by dyadeleye(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
So e suppose look like this man below while in cell abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by goldenval(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
No freedom of speech at all in this country... Look at the whole America president being insulted by their some of their citizens and trump didn't arrest anyone but here in Nigeria na another backward regime we dey.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by zionmde: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Serves him right.
Corrupt osu criminal.
This should serve as a deterrent to all those corrupt thieves hiding under the umbrella of PDP.
doesn't mean SARS won't catch u on the road and ur story will be more gory than this.
Then we will read ur story and maltreatment here on NL
Then we will say eiyaaaaa
then we will move over to another thread,
then u die in hospital because of the thorough beatings they will give u
Then they will wrap ur messed up body in a mat and throw u into a hole
then we will type RIP
Then we will type "endsars"
then we will move over to the next topic while ur face and body decays
After all such is life

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by rusher14: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
goldenval:
No freedom of speech at all in this country... Look at the whole America president being insulted by their some of their citizens and trump didn't arrest anyone but here in Nigeria na another backward regime we dey.

Read the story again.

He was said to be involved in terrorist activities.

1 Like

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buhary is indeed a tyrant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by goldenval(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
rusher14:

Read the story again.

He was said to be involved in terrorist activities.

he is a journalist who published certain article about terrorist and APC government got him arrested since 2yrs now and framed him up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by rusher14: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
goldenval:

he is a journalist who published certain article about terrorist and APC government got him arrested since 2yrs now and framed him up!

Framed up?

Maybe you are even one of his partners.

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by goldenval(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
zionmde:

doesn't mean SARS won't catch u on the road and ur story will be more gory than this.
then we will type RIP
After all such is life

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by meccuno: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
zionmde:

then we will type RIP
After all such is life
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
2 years without trial!

The likes of Festus Keyamo, Femi Falana and Yemi Osinbajo who are all connected with this government should bury their heads in shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Ojiofor: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari want every healthy Nigerian to look like him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
zionmde:

Then u die in hospital because of the thorough beatings they will give u

After all such is life
cheesy cheesy You just made me laugh with your last line. Such is life for zombies.
Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by zionmde: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
zionmde are you still a wailer? Been a while bro its me grandfinale2017.
How market?
yes wen I see things around I can't help it but wail. u can keep celebrating that's ur business

6 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by chima0121: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
what a wick world

1 Like

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by gaby(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
emekabros2:
Below are photos of Jones Abiri, a journalist said to have been detained at SSS underground cell for 2years without trial.

At first, the government denied having custody of him but were made to produce him in court yesterday.

j

He was brought to a court in Abuja, Nigeria, two years after he was arrested by the Department of State Services, DSS.

Abiri, publisher of the Weekly Source, a newspaper based in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, was arrested in 2016 for allegedly being the leader of the joint revolutionary council of the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, a separatist group.

He was alleged to have planned to bomb oil installations as claimed by the government.

Magistrate Chukwuemeka Nweke, granted bail to the defendants after their first arraignment since July 2016.

The magistrate approved August 8, 2018 as date to vary the bail conditions.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/before-vs-after-arrestsee-look-of.html

Jeez...this is the definition of PDP's transformation agenda and APC's change.

Apc should sign this guy as a model to advertise their manifesto and campaigns.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books tomorrow. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.
Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Alex80s(m): 3:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Many people log in on nairaland, sight a topic and eventually types nonsense without thinking.

A full fledged man probably with a family has been detained without trial and empty brains up there are taking sides.

What about terrorists who were set Free without trial? What about rampaging Herdsmen?
What about Maina?
What about former SGF? Etc.

If you ever supported this man's incarceration, well...
I'm a good Christian : repent because they might come for u someday...

1 Like

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by FarahAideed: 4:36am On Aug 04, 2018
When you realise that that this same govt has released 100s of confirmed Boko haram fighters and commanders without any trial but yet will hold a Journalist for 2 years without trial and even go to the extent of denying his abduction then you know we are truly in Satanic times ...this is really sad ..

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Father Lord, If you are God.... Show your power by hitting Buhari with a deadly news that will devastate him forever.

I want Buhari to experience news like the death of his Son, death of his daughter, death of his grand daughter, an incurable sickness hitting him, blindness hitting him, thunder wiping out his generation, flood hitting his village, etc

Father, this same prayers also applies to all and sundry supporting this evil government. Father God, you know this government is not of you.

Father king of Glory, may Buhari not make it to 2019. I call on the blood of Jesus on Calvary to protect and fight for all who are against this tyrant. May this asinine man called Buhari face ICC after his presidency ending this year. This terrorist animal called Buhari has been making so many attempts to encroach into Igboland and the South. From the wiping out of a village in Benue due to the anti grazing bill to the sending of soldiers to the South East to crush IPOB.

God as far Buhari is on the throne, may Nigeria never know peace. May Nigeria burn down and never experience progress. May only Sad news emanate from the country.

Father God, any section of the country praying for the South East to vote Buhari or perpetuate him in government, father may that section never know peace. May that section always be in hunger and sadness.

Jehova idi ebube na ebe ndi Igbo no. There is nothing we have not been through in this useless country. They know that Igbos are predominantly traders and commercial yet go to the ports and see how Igbo goods are being seized.

I call on the blood of Jesus on calvary to wipe out the family of any man who is planning any evil against the Igbo nation. Father any customs man or police officer or army officer who has been secretly Igbo people may your anger be on that family. May the suffering of Jabez be as nothing. compared to what they will experience. Any customs who seized Igbo goods or cars and is enjoying it together with his family, today marks the end of such customs man. If he enters that car from today, may it be the end of him. May that car be the burial coffin of him and his family.

Father if Buhari does not die this year or hit by any evil news, then know that am hell bound. I sign this with my blood. Father if Buhari does not experience divine devastating judgement this year for the blood of Benue citizens, I will loose faith. I cry onto you God.

I raise the blood of the slain Benue priests and call on their blood to avenge their deaths. I place a mark of Hades on Buharis family and his government. The Blood of the Benue priests will be a marking point for the destruction of Buhari and government. May the blood of the Benue be used as a paint of marking on Buhari, his government and all his supporters. Same applies on him.

Any place the anger of God sees this blood marked, may it be decimated and destroyed instantly. Amen.

Father in heaven, the same applies to Kenneth Okonkwo and his family. Father, may death hit this man or his family within a week. Father may Kenneth never know peace. Same way you made Lauretta Onochie not to be married at 69 and have experienced 5 marriages without any of them working, may such curse be on Kenneth Okonkwo aka Andy. God as you made sure that Lauretta Onochie never menstruated for 69 years and fried all her eggs from birth that she is childless, may the daughters of Kenneth Okonkwo experience such tsunami. Father as you made Lauretta barren that she became a palm wine nibbler, may the daughters of Kenneth Okonkwo experience same. Father proove your power.

There is nothing more dangerous to the Igbo nation as a man empowered by the Nigerian state. Andy will never know peace for saying that Igbo land will become a wilderness if they dont vote Buhari. Andy your death will come unannounced. You will sleep and move on. Same applies to your family

Lord God, any moderator that deletes my comment and tries to infringe on my rights as a democrat, may triple of what I said here happen to himself and his family. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Sharpshooota: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2018
ITbomb:
Change began with him

U got that right...
The tyranny continues
Rule of law is dead under this administration
Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by IsaAbubakar: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
e really pain the wailer.
By the way zionmde are you still a wailer? Been a while bro its me grandfinale2017.
How market?
this is against rule 19 bro

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 19

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by Hector09(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2018
This an cant even oby simple court order, i pity nigerians
Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by loverboys: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeria must always be one at all times
Re: Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial by 1shortblackboy: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2018
RebelChip:
Father Lord, If you are God.... Show your power by hitting Buhari with a deadly news that will devastate him forever.

I want Buhari to experience news like the death of his Son, death of his daughter, death of his grand daughter, an incurable sickness hitting him, blindness hitting him, thunder wiping out his generation, flood hitting his village, etc

Father, this same prayers also applies to all and sundry supporting this evil government. Father God, you know this government is not of you.

Father king of Glory, may Buhari not make it to 2019. I call on the blood of Jesus on Calvary to protect and fight for all who are against this tyrant. May this asinine man called Buhari face ICC after his presidency ending this year. This terrorist animal called Buhari has been making so many attempts to encroach into Igboland and the South. From the wiping out of a village in Benue due to the anti grazing bill to the sending of soldiers to the South East to crush IPOB.

God as far Buhari is on the throne, may Nigeria never know peace. May Nigeria burn down and never experience progress. May only Sad news emanate from the country.

Father God, any section of the country praying for the South East to vote Buhari or perpetuate him in government, father may that section never know peace. May that section always be in hunger and sadness.

Jehova idi ebube na ebe ndi Igbo no. There is nothing we have not been through in this useless country. They know that Igbos are predominantly traders and commercial yet go to the ports and see how Igbo goods are being seized.

I call on the blood of Jesus on calvary to wipe out the family of any man who is planning any evil against the Igbo nation. Father any customs man or police officer or army officer who has been secretly Igbo people may your anger be on that family. May the suffering of Jabez be as nothing. compared to what they will experience. Any customs who seized Igbo goods or cars and is enjoying it together with his family, today marks the end of such customs man. If he enters that car from today, may it be the end of him. May that car be the burial coffin of him and his family.

Father if Buhari does not die this year or hit by any evil news, then know that am hell bound. I sign this with my blood. Father if Buhari does not experience divine devastating judgement this year for the blood of Benue citizens, I will loose faith. I cry onto you God.

I raise the blood of the slain Benue priests and call on their blood to avenge their deaths. I place a mark of Hades on Buharis family and his government. The Blood of the Benue priests will be a marking point for the destruction of Buhari and government. May the blood of the Benue be used as a paint of marking on Buhari, his government and all his supporters. Same applies on him.

Any place the anger of God sees this blood marked, may it be decimated and destroyed instantly. Amen.

Father in heaven, the same applies to Kenneth Okonkwo and his family. Father, may death hit this man or his family within a week. Father may Kenneth never know peace. Same way you made Lauretta Onochie not to be married at 69 and have experienced 5 marriages without any of them working, may such curse be on Kenneth Okonkwo aka Andy. God as you made sure that Lauretta Onochie never menstruated for 69 years and fried all her eggs from birth that she is childless, may the daughters of Kenneth Okonkwo experience such tsunami. Father as you made Lauretta barren that she became a palm wine nibbler, may the daughters of Kenneth Okonkwo experience same. Father proove your power.

There is nothing more dangerous to the Igbo nation as a man empowered by the Nigerian state. Andy will never know peace for saying that Igbo land will become a wilderness if they dont vote Buhari. Andy your death will come unannounced. You will sleep and move on. Same applies to your family

Lord God, any moderator that deletes my comment and tries to infringe on my rights as a democrat, may triple of what I said here happen to himself and his family. Amen.
stop writing rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February / Shareholders Have Lost Their Investments In Troubled Banks – Sanusi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.