Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

‘how My Son Was Radicalised In The University’ — Mother Of Osama Bin Laden Speak - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘how My Son Was Radicalised In The University’ — Mother Of Osama Bin Laden Speak (398 Views)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Meet The Heir Of Osama Bin Laden Being Hunted By The United States / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘how My Son Was Radicalised In The University’ — Mother Of Osama Bin Laden Speak by Creativeempire(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Alia Ghanem, mother of Osama bin Laden, deceased al-Qaeda leader, says her son was radicalised in the university.

Speaking in an interview with UK Guardian, she said her eldest son was brainwashed into extremist ideology.

Ghanem said bin Laden was a shy, academically capable boy, who turned into a strong, pious figure while an economics student in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, in his early 20s.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/03/how-my-son-was-radicalised-in-the-university-mother-of-osama-bin-laden-speaks/

Re: ‘how My Son Was Radicalised In The University’ — Mother Of Osama Bin Laden Speak by bedspread: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Only BrainWashed persons can Bomb and Kill themselves
Re: ‘how My Son Was Radicalised In The University’ — Mother Of Osama Bin Laden Speak by Obijulius: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Religion of bombs!! Ba

(1) (Reply)

Tramadol/codeine For Nija But Heroin Wahala For USA Foto / Nike Shutdown Stores After Adam Catzavelos Post Anti-black Video In South Africa / The Most Welcoming Countries For Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.