Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) (1543 Views)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by fancyhandsome(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ugandan cum Nigerian Actress Kemighisha Harriet who was on the headline last year after a short video saw her breaking the car screen of her boyfriend. Though a scene in a movie titled "Culprit", the video was however misconceived as people thought it was a real life story.

The beautiful actress has since gained wide spread populace after the video got online. Kemighisha is one of the budding star in the Nollywood industry and she's steadily gaining populace with her flawless beauty and acting prowess. The Ugandan born actress who currently resides in Lagos has featured in over 20 movies and still counting.

She acted a girl who was a victim of infidelity in the movie "culprit". Directed by Saheed Apanpa, the soon to be released film also has A-list acts like Ken Erics , Nazo Ekezie, Ebere Okaro, Lucy Ameh, Joseph Momodu, Frankinscence Echeben Newman Isreal and many more. Written by Airebamen Irene, the film is set to premier in December 2018.

Here is the video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-anZf9BobQ

Post about the video below
https://lailasblognews.com/lady-destroys-boyfriends-jeep-allegedly-cheating-lagos-video/

cc :lalasticlala
fynestboi
mynd44
ijebabe
seun osewa
MissyB3
lalasticlala news

Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by Chubhie: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ema aje ko lo... Call police....Dem go beat you here now.. You go repair the car... Very risky and unprofessional to shoot a movie that way.

She could have been beaten.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by skimmy005: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
I will like to open ha pants, she looks cutie
Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by Firstlady25: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
If it's true I feel she has gone overboard.. For this kind buhari regime that someone is trying hard to get money to eat... Fine girls and their temper atimes
Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by unofficialmadman: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
There are obviously more mad women in Nigeria that any place... na the jeep cheat on her or what... why no confront the man in person..

lalasticlala come n see
Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by Firstlady25: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Don't say what you don't know.. According to the Op it's a movie scene not like it happened real life.. Besides some men deserve such payback for the way they make some girls useless
Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by Mrop(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by fancyhandsome(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Chubhie:
Ema aje ko lo... Call police....Dem go beat you here now.. You go repair the car... Very risky and unprofessional to shoot a movie that way.

She could have been beaten.

Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Who Smashed Cheating Boyfriend's Car Windscreen Uncovered(photos) by Banje101(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2018
One thing with all these celeb is that they can do just anything to get peoples attention.i was trapped by this one too...

Shes just pretty i must confess
#Vaseline crew over to u

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Always Seen Miracle As A Cunning Person – Nina’s Manager / Bob Risky Wannabe – Meet New Instagram Sensation “you Didn’t Caught Me” Boy / I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.