Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) (33939 Views)

Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by tosteMedia: 4:51am On Aug 04, 2018
ToSteMedia wants to know- Have you ever dreamt of meeting your hero? It was dream come true for participants of #DigifyAfrica #DigifyPro who were treated to a warm reception by DigitXPlus media house in Lagos when Funke Akindele (AKA Jenifa) decided to light up the event with her presence. Currently undergoing tours to major digital houses and firms in Lagos, participants of DigifyPro who are currently undergoing a 8-week internship at the DigifyNG Facebook hub had no idea what was lying in wait for them. One of the participants, Cynthia Ubani described meeting Funke as the best moment of her life and she couldn't contain the joy as tears rolled down her eyes.
In her words, Funke described Nigeria as a country full of talent and she's glad young people are taking the extra pain to learn and become professionals. She vibed with all and sundry and the pictures can tell already.

check more pictures of funke Akindele's encounter http://topewonder..com/2018/08/tostemedia-wants-to-know-have-you-ever.html

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Amazing school

Address:10, Adekunle fajuyi way, GRA Ikeja,Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2018
I'm still not seeing the amazing thing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by princeade86(m): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:30am On Aug 04, 2018
my only true heroes are the like of dangote, okonjo etc not those celeb
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Mrop(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by KingLennon(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2018
If you know you are the type that does not hype this celebrities let's gather here for pictures....grin

22 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Naijawebmaster: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
I like the way funke vibed with them.

She's at the top but still stays humble..

Not like airforce1 that has not even blown but already making noise grin grin

Shout-out toy crushes vizkis and lefulefu.. I'm first to comment.. we global now

I really don't know how true this is...I've heard people call her a snub. Different days, different mood.
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by amostheo(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:
If you know you are the type that does not hype this celebrities let's gather here for pictures....grin
We're here

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
KingLennon:

I gallant here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by KingLennon(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sijo01:

I gallant here cheesy
Lol....U are sighted
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Paulfroshman: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ysy
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by tosteMedia: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yy
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by BruncleZuma: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by bamasite(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good for them
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
If you know the right fashion for yourself, you will look good

Nobody is ugly
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good 4 them all but the part of tears still wondering the reason for her tears...
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
I'm still not seeing the amazing thing

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by sexymoma(f): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
I love this lady cos her hustle is pure

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by SolutionMee: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
I love industreet

Funke is really talented

Still in Season Two though
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by gadada98: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by obowunmi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don't like Funke Akindele.

One time on twitter she said she wanted twitter users to burn a young man you death be cause he wanted to scam her...

That revealed her evil heart. This was 2012/2013.

Never forgot.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by ayayamedia(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Samage TV VJ/Presenter Audition

Do you have a good English accent?
Do you have a screen credibility
Do you have what it takes to make a celebrity loose it on screen
Are you good looking

This is your opportunity!!!

Date: 6th August 2018
Time: 9am
Venue: 5 Mba Street, Off Tafawa Balewa Crescent, Surulere.

Audition is FREE

For enquires call: 08160000385, 081600000386.
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by Davidtolu1: 4:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone....am sure you have heard about wakanda.ng....if you have not please visit wakanda.ng and get paid for reading,commenting and also sharing post ....visit https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Davidtolu1 and register for the affiliate program to earn over 30k weekly and thank me later for this great opportunity...thanks
Re: Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:27am On Aug 05, 2018
This funke no just fine....

money sef no gree beautify her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo / Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing / Chioma Okereke, Stephanie Linus' Sister Who Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.