Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Need Help With My Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With My Google Adsense (330 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Google Adsense by Leetee123: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Google ads have not been showing on my website since I changed the domain name of the sites, please I need help to resolve this
Re: I Need Help With My Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Leetee123:
Google ads have not been showing on my website since I changed the domain name of the sites, please I need help to resolve this
you may have the check if you activated site authorization on your adsense dashboard. if activated, it prevent ads from displaying on any website you did not authorize
Re: I Need Help With My Google Adsense by Leetee123: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
bedfordng:
you may have the check if you activated site authorization on your adsense dashboard. if activated, it prevent ads from displaying on any website you did not authorize

It has been activated but it is not showing
Re: I Need Help With My Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Leetee123:

It has been activated but it is not showing
what is the blog URL. let me check
Re: I Need Help With My Google Adsense by Leetee123: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
www.imedia.com.ng

bedfordng:
what is the blog URL. let me check

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Give Of A Site As This / Steps With Screenshots: How To Send Money From One Paypal User To Another / Interested? US Verified Adsense With $102.00 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.