Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? (11370 Views)

How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? / Please I Need Help, How Do I Verify My Paypal Account? / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello webmaster, please, I'm confused and don't really know how to go about this.

I'm youtuber, and so far, my channel has accumulated quite some cash. I heard it would be transferred to my adsense account by the mid November, afterwich I am to verify my account. I was told Google sends a verification pin via post office.

But most of my friends into blogging told me the pin never got to them, and that they had to do physical verification. Which involves uploading of some documents, and the address and information on the documents should correspond with that on your adsense account.

Now, the problem is, I live in the core North and non of my documents carries my present address. On my voter's card, I used Calabar as my address. I intend using my Calabar address for the mail, since that is what is on my voter's card. But is Calabar among the cities where I could easily pick up my pin(I know of Lagos and Abuja)? What if I don't get it after the third attempt, does Google accept voter's card as a form of verification?

I have the paper NIMC card, not gotten the plastic yet, and this one carries my present address. But I was told Google Adsense team don't accept the NIMC card.

I am confused and don't know what to do. Please, help me. I don't want to have any issue when it's time for verification.

PLEASE, your advice are needed and highly welcomed.
help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please guys, I need you comments. I'm in limbo.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by mindful01: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
I also want to know
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Your gmail
Is your gmail registration complete

For now interested land buyers check my signature

kissthanks
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by West2019(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
are you using laptop or phone?/
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nexussy:
Your gmail
Is your gmail registration complete

For now interested land buyers check my signature

kissthanks

Like account details especially on google play
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Justinlean02(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
I've got an AdSense account with about $48 earning but of late the account seem deactivated, how's that possible no warning email...
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by West2019(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
just type Buhari on ur Google account , u will see that idiot seating down in London enjoying himself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by geunik(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just change it to the address in your card and apply
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by maxwell767(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Scan ur valid ID like that and send to them... That's all they need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Britishcoins(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bros I wish I could physically assist you. To receive ur pin is the easiest thing in adsense, I have received my first second and third pin through post office minna branch, in fact my payoneer card was delivered and they even called me, my business now don't allow me to make money from Google, remember the threshold for Nigerians is 150 dollars hope you have sufficient fund 21st is always the payment date beginning...

I will forever miss my Indian and Pakistan friends those guys can cheat Google very well. We bomberd Google with admob u till the discoverd and made it almost impossible.....
I am now minding my physical business....

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Britishcoins(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
If you need Nigeria verified adsense account contact me, I don't have much time again for it due to my business...
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by ihustlehard: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
i did mine 2007 when adsense just came,
we are one of the people that started bloging during the era of .com,
it was very easy like abc,
they sent some letter to my pobox which contain a verification code,which i had to enter into their web platform

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Depressed101: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Britishcoins:
Bros I wish I could physically assist you. To receive ur pin is the easiest thing in adsense, I have received my first second and third pin through post office minna branch, in fact my payoneer card was delivered and they even called me, my business now don't allow me to make money from Google, remember the threshold for Nigerians is 150 dollars hope you have sufficient fund 21st is always the payment date beginning...

I will forever miss my Indian and Pakistan friends those guys can cheat Google very well. We bomberd Google with admob u till the discoverd and made it almost impossible.....
hello bro. I meet you here again. Pls how I fit contact you
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by JohnWickLIVES(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Well if you have a website or blog and you need Google AdSense, just let me know and we can strike a 50-50 deal. You'll use my AdSense account (5 years old account which I stopped using since 2016 but still has $50 in it), and I'll show you all reports on the account so you know how much we both get. If you like this, just hit me up.

Here's a picture of my balance.

Also note, I created this account when I was in the Philippines and I've withdrawn over $500 from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Britishcoins:

So, yours got sent to Minna? Did you visit the post office first, or they just called you to come pick it up? And how did they get your number to call you from the post office?

And if yours can be sent to Minna, don't you think Calabar should be receiving too?

How long did it take?

PLEASE, I await your reply. God bless you as you do.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
JohnWickLIVES:
Well if you have a website or blog and you need Google AdSense, just let me know and we can strike a 50-50 deal. You'll use my AdSense account (5 years old account which I stopped using since 2016 but still has $50 in it), and I'll show you all reports on the account so you know how much we both get. If you like this, just hit me up.

Here's a picture of my balance.

Also note, I created this account when I was in the Philippines and I've withdrawn over $500 from it.

So, we would have to share the revenue?
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Britishcoins(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

So, yours got sent to Minna? Did you visit the post office first, or they just called you to come pick it up? And how did they get your number to call you from the post office?

And if yours can be sent to Minna, don't you think Calabar should be receiving too?

How long did it take?

PLEASE, I await your reply. God bless you as you do.

First step Google ur postal code nearest to you. Or visit any post office in ur location and ask them for their postal address. Once you put it correctly plus ur address and ur name.

It will not take more than 3 weeks, some post office don't call and those women working their don't know much about adsense little white envelope. The will even tell you that the did not see such things.
Once you don everything correctly you will surely see ur pin
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
West2019:
are you using laptop or phone?/

Both. Why asked?
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Onyeedum(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
I do, Let's talk business bro.
Britishcoins:
If you need Nigeria verified adsense account contact me, I don't have much time again for it due to my business...
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nexussy:

Like account details especially on google play

Google play? My details in my Gmail is complete. My Gmail uses my channel name though.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Britishcoins:

First step Google ur postal code nearest to you. Or visit any post office in ur location and ask them for their postal address. Once you put it correctly plus ur address and ur name.

It will not take more than 3 weeks, some post office don't call and those women working their don't know much about adsense little white envelope. The will even tell you that the did not see such things.
Once you don everything correctly you will surely see ur pin

This is quite informative. Thanks, bro.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Britishcoins(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Onyeedum:
I do, Let's talk business bro.
Send me ur number let talk
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by propynich123: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
it takes time, but you must be real. Make sure every requirement they needed are real. Also remember that it comes in two steps,
1. photo identification
2. address identification
they will ask you to scan and send a. national id or b. driving licence or c. international passport. Please which ever one you have, make sure that the address on it tally with the address you gave them from onset. And don't think of scanning the paper from NIMC, they will reject it. Look for your old National id card issued during Obasanjo administration, they accept it too. Please make sure the photo on the id card you are submitting is sharp not blunt. i will advise you to use a sharp scanning machine, if possible, scan the id in different (up to 5) business centers and pick the best and send to them.
You will be allowed to submit the id/photo for only three times.
Once they are okay with your photo, they will inform you then address verification will follow. This can take up to 3 months. Goodluck,
for more info you can call 09072700151

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Onyeedum(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Check my signature
Britishcoins:

Send me ur number let talk
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by digicoon: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
It would work if you use the national identity Card. You are good to go.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
propynich123:
it takes time, but you must be real. Make sure every requirement they needed are real. Also remember that it comes in two steps,
1. photo identification
2. address identification
they will ask you to scan and send a. national id or b. driving licence or c. international passport. Please which ever one you have, make sure that the address on it tally with the address you gave them from onset. And don't think of scanning the paper from NIMC, they will reject it. Look for your old National id card issued during Obasanjo administration, they accept it too. Please make sure the photo you are submitting is sharp not blunt.
You will be allowed to submit the id/photo for only three times.
Once they are okay with your photo, they will inform you then address verification will follow. This can take up to 3 months. Goodluck,
for more info you can call 09072700151

Jesus! Three months? Don't they accept voter's card? I don't even have any of those.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
digicoon:
It would work if you use the national identity Card. You are good to go.

The plastic card? How about voter's card?
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by propynich123: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please be informed that they don't accept "voters card". And you can only send "3 times". Better look for your old id, that was what i used and they accepted it once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by SwitElla1997: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Big bro...I am a YouTuber too...first the threshold is 100 USD..it's not too hard u will get it..that is if u have not gotten it already...i waited 3 months and applied 3 times for that pin shit...with three different mail addresses hoping it will arrive bit it didn't....after 3 months...the gave me the option to upload a document..I uploaded bank statement and 2weeks passed nothing. It never crossed my mind that what they needed was international passport...I did not upload my international passport first cos it has no address except the place it was issued.. long story cut short.. just within 1 hr I angrily uploaded my international passport after waiting and watching my money pile up for 4months...I got verified and woahla...in less than 24hrs I has Dollars in my GTB domiciliary account bro.... remember Google Adsense only accepts USD domiciled account to pay out...so go open a domiciliary account. I recommend GTB...no bank charges since 2016 bro and although I have only used the account once or twice..they never deactivated it.. best of luck man!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Free Ways To Get More Traffic On Your Blog / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / Very Funny Facebook Statuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.