Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (61367 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
emmaferris:
I think for Irish citizens who come to Ireland instead of being displaced in Ireland, yes? Well, I remember in the 1970s that Ireland was taken to a number of Vietnamese people (perhaps called "people of the ship"wink. Over the years, as in many European countries, assignment assistance refugees from various conflict regions have also taken over Ireland.
For crying out loud! what re u saying? u re incomprehensible here.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by teemy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
xcelentattitude:
How are you sure he wasn't the one that put it there and the blood some sort of animal blood . Just saying
First picture, spike tilting up. second tilting down

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7515820_capture3_jpeg4480c4b52c001b14a641722f3e658923

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7515821_capture4_jpegd31796f37d67fed9324bf04b60e46a69

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
The structures of political control in Nigeria are formed on the basis of ethnicity and religiosity. The constant use of ethnic identity and mobilization in the Nigerian political landscape is among the source of conflict and cleavage in the country. That's the inevitable character of a country not built on Nationalism but on the basis of heterogeneous nation-states.

Historically, ethno-religious identities have played a significant role in the Nigerian political process during the colonial period (the British pitted Northerners against Southerners) and in the post-colonial era(the British experiment resulted in political governance formed on the basis of ethnicity via custom-made patronage systems where the NPC party was Hausa-Fulani, NCNC was Igbo, while AG was the Yorubas).

Therefore, the differentiating outcomes is the socio-economic disequilibrium and conflicts that we now find among the different regions in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ontolegit(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
FMC jalingo is no intensive care unit.
FMC jalingo one of the worse in the country.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ontolegit(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
FMC jalingo has no intensive care unit.
FMC jalingo one of the worse in the country.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Greenbirth: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrHowto:
To all the hypocrite sheep in this thread may you suffer the same as you support this evil.
thunder fire you there. Where were you when they the Fulani herdsmen were on the rampage
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Fulanis should return to their ancestral lands in Niger Republic.

Lol. Ife people told Modakeke people the same thing, we all saw what happened in the long run. You're not ready for peace
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bethor:
They should simply move back to their country or state if they belong to any in Nigeria to avoid all these troubles..simple..!!

Peace..!!!

When your own brothers found it difficult to just move from the North down south East despite all your cries. Where is their country again? And when are you moving to Israel? Lol
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:
No peace for the wickedcheesy
Yeligray:
Do me I do you

Go back
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is no news & his death would still not have been news.
Death awaits all terrorists & Jihadists.
Hector09:
An eye for an eye makes the world a wise place
myked:
Mmtccheeeew.... Dis small thing
LuciferChristi:
He looks like he has killed many innocent southerners too.

I just hope the spike is okay though. Its not easy being stuck in a heathen's throa[b][/b]t.

Unfortunate comments. When you read about the retaliation, I hope you all will remember these comments instead of calling Buhari/Fulanis name. Hypocrites!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by 41lady(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
The child who said his mom would not sleep, he also will not sleep. I pity innocent people, due to the sin of their grandpa Orthman and the silent of their father Buhari towards the killing of Christians and other traditional religion worshippers, they are been killed also.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by cronsberg: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
inyenejo:
IF MY MOTHER OR MY FATHER IS APC MEMBER I DISOWN THEM HENCEFORTH I CAN'T AFFORD TO LEAVE WITH APC TERRORISTS..... GOD PUNISH APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY
Yeah but thats just like your opinion man. We know what u pdp goons are up to, just wait till after buhari is elected for second term, u will see the kind of dealing we will deal with u rogs
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good news.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by inyenejo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
cronsberg:
Yeah but thats just like your opinion man. We know what u pdp goons are up to, just wait till after buhari is elected for second term, u will see the kind of dealing we will deal with u rogs
. IF BUHARI RIG HIMSELF IN COME 2019 LIKE HE RIGGED IN EKITI, GOD WILL KILL HIM BEFORE HIS TIME IN JESUS UNCHALLENGEABLE NAME AMEN.....Boy rise up stop sleeping, say CAPITAL NO to apc terrorists party.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by win2kwire: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fulanis kill dozens at once but only 1 or 2 are attckes in reprisal.
You want to attack Fulanis wipe out the whole town jare!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

When your own brothers found it difficult to just move from the North down south East despite all your cries. Where is their country again? And when are you moving to Israel? Lol

What your block head don't understand is that the aftermath of the various riots and killings of non indigene in north sent a lot of people back home or relocate to a safer environment...what's the point of staying where you are not wanted?

There is no better option than to head home..simple..!! Maybe you are too young or intelligent to understand this reasoning..!!

Also observed any comment not fulani inclined belong to ipob in your shallow mind...I just sorry for you and your likes..!!!

Peace...!!!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Junior66(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
please note: Kunini where the attack supposedly took place is not a Hausa-Fulani town. in fact there is not Hausa village in Taraba State, there are only Fulani towns there. I served in Lau LGA and have visited and spent days in that town many many times. in fact, i participated in most 2015 election activities in the said place.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bethor:

What your block head don't understand is that the aftermath of the various riots and killings of non indigene in north sent a lot of people back home or relocate to a safer environment...what's the point of staying where you are not wanted?

There is no better option than to head home..simple..!! Maybe you are too young or intelligent to understand this reasoning..!!

Also observed any comment not fulani inclined belong to ipob in your shallow mind...I just sorry for you and your likes..!!!

Peace...!!!

And my point is that, have they moved down south east? If it is difficult for your brothers to move within the country, why do you think that Fulanis will find it easy to leave Nigeria?
Again, every tribe including your tribe migrated to Nigeria from somewhere else.

And believe me, it is very easy to spot IPOB on nairaland, they radiate hate against Buhari.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

And my point is that, have they moved down south east? If it is difficult for your brothers to move within the country, why do you think that Fulanis will find it easy to leave Nigeria?
Again, every tribe including your tribe migrated to Nigeria from somewhere else.

And believe me, it is very easy to spot IPOB on nairaland, they radiate hate against Buhari.

Oga, i don't know if you read and understand English..didn't you see where I wrote "moved to a safer environment"?

If a particular area is hot for you and.not safe why not relocate? is that to difficult to understand?

And FYI, i don't hate Buhari one bit and neither I'm I ipob member..!!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
This viscious cycle of killings is very bad. We claim to be people of faith yet there's so much intolerance. These killings MUST stop. We're not animals! !
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Herbephe1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
adesaeed2020:
And someone raised alarm about this on nairaland but security agencies did nothing. Its really unfortunate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4656238/end-come-killing-hausa-fulani

I just went through his profile on FB,attentions have been drawn to it....
If lala had moved this to front page,lives would have been saved! so pathetic, if it were to be snake now......hmmm
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Trexnemesis(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrHowto:
To all the hypocrite sheep in this thread may you suffer the same as you support this evil.

You call this evil? No, it's called "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"
Bubu didn't do anything when his brothers started killing Nigerians upandan.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Trexnemesis(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
cronsberg:

You and your Fulani herdsman Bubu, are on your way back to Daura. grin
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Trexnemesis(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

Lol. Ife people told Modakeke people the same thing, we all saw what happened in the long run. You're not ready for peace

Peace will come when they go back to wherever they came from. Shikena!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bethor:

Oga, i don't know if you read and understand English.. didn't you see where I wrote "moved to a safer environment"?

If a particular area is hot for you and.not safe why not relocate? is that to difficult to understand?

And FYI, i don't hate Buhari one bit and neither I'm I ipob member..!!!
Peace..!!!

Move move move!!! How easy do you think one family can move from one place to another leaving the area where they're getting their income not to talk of an entire settlement, villages or tribe?
Safer environment? You meant an environment that doesn't already belong to anyone or tribe? Stop making me laugh.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Peace will come when they go back to wherever they came from. Shikena!

Everyone came from somewhere including you. So, when are you going back where you came from?
No one is leaving for anyone, when those who will die might have gone, the survivors will learn how to leave together peacefully and in harmony. Go and ask Ife and Modakeke people.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
maasoap:

Move move move!!! How easy do you think one family can move from one place to another leaving the area where they're getting their income not to talk of an entire settlement, villages or tribe?
Safer environment? You meant an environment that doesn't already belong to anyone or tribe? Stop making me laugh.

Oga, by the time death come calling nobody would tell you to move and find where is a bit safe...!!
Peace..!!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by EngrChris18(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Fulanis should return to their ancestral lands in Niger Republic.
GBAM
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bethor:

Oga, by the time death come calling nobody would tell you to move and find where is a bit safe...!!
Peace..!!

Nobody has monopoly of violence, ever heard that? You and your likes knew how to cry if Fulanis strike back.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by nero2face: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Minjim:

Please,kindly explain how Buhari instigated crime since he became president ?
ur conscience just judged u, that name Buhari was never contained in my post, I only saw it in ur quote, it means ur a victim of ur own insincere heart... Too bad
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by StillX10(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mr OP Kunini not a hausa-fulani town. it's a town belonging to Bandawa tribe and it was the Fulani who attacked this in their home town and they simply retaliated
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by xcelentattitude(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
teemy:

First picture, spike tilting up. second tilting down

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7515820_capture3_jpeg4480c4b52c001b14a641722f3e658923

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7515821_capture4_jpegd31796f37d67fed9324bf04b60e46a69

Who ever snaps pictures with a spike in his or her throat. I don't know why, but I am smell a rat.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Nobody has monopoly of violence, ever heard that? You and your likes knew how to cry if Fulanis strike back.

Oga, my doctrine is to cut down anybody that threaten the well being of my family, fulani or anybody...!!!

You are talking of monopoly of violence, the fulani bite more than they can chew or you don't know how all these started?

You can't come to a man's house, enjoy his hospitality and turn round to rape his wife, kill his children, burn down his home,destroy his farm and food with your cow, forcefully try to claim his land and still expect the man to be clapping for you...!!

If your host don't like the type of business you do in their state, you simply move..!!

When the fulani north was busy selling sharia up and down, i hope you hypocrites know how many non indigene business got closed down and even at some point got destroy including their properties by your hisbah police fully backed by your northern fulani government..a recent case in Borno and Niger state...!!!

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..!!!

You don't expect people to continue to live with people who value cow more than human being, the best is for them to move
back to where ever place they came from to avoid clashes and bloodletting.!!!

Just know one thing, when push comes to shove the fulanis would suffer greatly with the current mind set of this nation..!!
Nobody wants them around and you can't force yourself on your host...it's that simple...!!!

We all pray for peace and the bloodletting to stop...but I think enough is enough..we all own this country together and non is a second class citizen..!!!

Peace..!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.