Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi (959 Views)

Why Contractors Are Fighting Me – Umahi / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by malagu: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
I never insulted Buhari or any APC stakeholder, so I would not allow them to insult me at the stadium, says Ebonyi governor https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2529

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by Kingosytex(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
AKUBARAOHA the lion, fearless man, i respect you my co-civil engineer.
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Umahi is a fool.

Donpiiko come and carry ur governor.....because oga eme vam na anya....

He thinks that romancing with th enemy will put him in their good book....

1 Like

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by Merimental(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2018
let em knw u ar man of ur words...a word is enuf 4 d wise
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Taaa.....

APC is synonymous with insults.
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Umahi is a fool.

Donpiiko come and carry ur governor.....because oga eme vam na anya....

He thinks that romancing with th enemy will put him in their good book....
What are you saying ?

He's back to his senses
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by Homeboiy: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Umahi this is what your romance with APC has brought you

Keep them in dark like we did in Enugu
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by UbanmeUdie: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

Those who delivered Umahi from his asslicking hobby of Buhari almost came too late.

He is still suffering from withdrawal syndrome!

If you insult Buhari will heaven fall?

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by UCyril: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Even if APC carry out rally at the stadium it won't change anything. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for APC or Buhari to win in Ebonyi State. APC should concentrate and deploy all their resources in the north and west, they have already lost south east and south south even before they election.

1 Like

Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by UCyril: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Even if APC carry out rally at the stadium it won't change anything. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for APC or Buhari to win in Ebonyi State. APC should concentrate and deploy all their resources in the north and west, they have already lost south east and south south even before they election.
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by MrPolitics: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
What he's doing is wrong though.
The truth is APC doesn't hold weight in Ebonyi so he has no reason to be worried.
Let them have their rally and go
Re: I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi by mpianya39(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
malagu:
I never insulted Buhari or any APC stakeholder, so I would not allow them to insult me at the stadium, says Ebonyi governor https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2529

Make sure you no follow lizard of Mbiama eat buhari yam angry

(1) (Reply)

Lasun Yusuff To Oshiomole: Compensate APC National Assembly Caucus / APC Primaries: Oshiomhole Under Fire / Shehu Sanni Warns Ekweremadu Against Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.