Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From (19478 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by VALIZUGOD(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Non of them is smiling, they are forced to wear the uniform
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by SaintLucia: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
Lagos is no man's land.so he can join any party he like.
Since Lagos is no man's land, I think your people should start burying their death in Lagos rather than taking them to the east for fear of being burying in another man's land.

You should start celebrating Christmas and New Yam Festival in Lagos since Lagos is no man's land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by ogunsj: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Afonjas can do anything to link Igbos to supporting Buhari but everyone knows that an average igbo man will not support him
how important are the igbos to Nigeria political equation. whether you people vote for buhari or not he will still win. keep your support to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by gatecrash123: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
they just want to collect their money. ignore people with sence are like 5 & 6
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Igboesika: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
SaintLucia:
Since Lagos is no man's land, I think your people should start burying their death in Lagos rather than taking them to the east for fear of being burying in another man's land.

You should start celebrating Christmas and New Yam Festival in Lagos since Lagos is no man's land.
You want your people to mine their skulls ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by tishbite41(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
no man's land
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by NiajaXionist: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
After the defection of both Sokoto and Kwara state governors from APC to PDP, the people of the states decided to hold a rally to dissociate themselves from the governor's action and show/declare their full support to president Muhammadu Buhari in the forthcoming 2019 presidential election. Some good citizens of Sokoto purchased and slaughter a huge bull which was distributed to the masses for free. Tambuwal and Abdulfatah are in a big hot soup, just thinking how they will swim out of it without collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by raypapy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Leonbonapart(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Strikethem:
grin As if they get option. If you can't beat them, you join them.
fool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Strikethem: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sagay212:

what do you mean by the sentence in bold? don't you know igbos own lagos and 98% of properties in Nigeria? Please don't provoke them.
Lol, I have forgotten bros grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by kerry57: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Does those people I see there look igbo? No. I only see I group of people seeking to chop their own share of the national cake from tinubu. Chikene
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by babatee90(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Since Lagos is no man's land, when will your father's language be compulsory in Lagos and when will your father becomes governor of Lagos state.

Lmaooooo...Question of life

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by bigpicture001: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
this is an example of what state police wil do to Nigerians....intimidation of non indegenes residence outside their state..i bet u,dix traders are simply acting in accordance to what tinubu wants, lets,dey lock their shops...as usual...
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by adeneeyee: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beerfraud people are scam to the Great Country. Up APC

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by rusher14: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW

Maybe sacrificing your family would have been worth it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by SirIconR(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
These are some hungry business men and women trying to revive their empty pockets
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by jibs4lv(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW
am sure you sef go dey laf as you dey type this rubbish , lie kee you there in fact, I think you need medical attention now cox you are going crazy unknowingly even to yourself grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by ozoebuka1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
ogunsj:
how important are the igbos to Nigeria political equation. whether you people vote for buhari or not he will still win. keep your support to yourself.
Then tell your kinsmen to stop linking igbo people to every news linking Nigerian politics.
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
itchie:
Who moved this trash reporting to fp

I wonder o. Seun just be publicizing divisive posts. The post was clearly divisive. I'm sure there's another post of this particular event that is not divisive... but this one was sent to front page. Don't really know the motive.
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Mpanyi: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=KINGOFTHEEAST post=69981966]Sometimes I blame the hardship in Nigeria solely on me if I had done what was on my mind when pmb came to IMO state university for Rocha's daughter's wedding in 2014, nobody would have been experiencing this hardship buhari was just standing inches from me and my roommate at st Joseph's Catholic church Imsu , atiku was there but a little far from me, kwankwaso was discussing with Rocha's ,tinubu was equally present in company of fayemi infact students were allowed a free day with dignitaries then I said to my roommate what if I hit down buhari down buhari like will anything happen if I do so? He looked at me thinking I was joking .... I PICKED UP A 2 BY 2 STICK AND WAS HEADING TOWARDS BUHARI BEFORE MY ROOMIE GRABBED ME AND TOOK AWAY THE STICK ..I told him nothing will happen highest the country will burn for just one week and everyone will go home....if I had sacrificed myself ,180 million Nigerian wouldn't be suffering by now ....please Nigerians blame me ,put all the blames on me SAD RIGHT NOW[/quote

Hahaha. But you will make a good writer if you are not one already.
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by loveth360(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
SaintLucia:

off point.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by ebereokey(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
So you want the goverment to destroy their market abi.Joining APC under duress
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Asbaba(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
my question here is when will a civil servants be allowed to decamp? I mean from ministry to another. like from secondary school teacher to CBN, or mins of agric to NNPC

when is that happening.?
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Zirah: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Who send them? It's in their best interest.
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC own lagos totally no shaking

Pvc will speak more
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by edupedia: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Afonjas can do anything to link Igbos to supporting Buhari but everyone knows that an average igbo man will not support him

......yaaaawwwwnnnnn!....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by edupedia: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:

....see how bad the combination of codeine and tramadol is!....
Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by BabaRamota1980: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
The developers and owners of Lagos finally surrender to their Yoruba tenants.

Orisirisi grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Midastorch(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:

Lmaoooooo, "Lagos is no man's land" tell your daddy to go and be Igwe of Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From by Baroba(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Once I saw Oga Joe, I just grin grin grin grin.. Parties mean nothing in Nigeria, no ideology, no identity.Just a means to an end..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.