Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son (53532 Views)

“I Must Expose You” – Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Exposes Chat With Singer. / Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by EponOjuku: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Are you daft...so how's that news?

Ask your father if he's daft. I don't share your family stupidity.

It's news to you cos you're a dumb crook who has learnt more on Nairaland than his entire life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by BruncleZuma: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
EponOjuku:

Ask your father if he's daft. I don't share your family stupidity.

It's news to you cos you're a dumb crook who has learnt more on Nairaland than his entire life.
Hahahaha that's all you know kid...baseless accusations without factual backups please go attack Jonathan or Ibos so you'd feel alright.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Akolawole(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:
The same Ajudua whose notoriety in advance fee fraud (419) was second to none in the 80s and 90s?
Dude and Ade Bendel are what Professor Wole Soyinka is to Literature in Nigeria, the father of "419".
As in, they popularized it.

Someone who sold Murtala International Airport to some mumu oyinbos.
Chai!

Exactly!
Is Fred Ajudua still in the Senate?
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by idonhammer: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fred ajudua,my only oga at the top that time. if you know, you know.

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by adeadeyera(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Akolawole:

Exactly!
Is Fred Ajudua still in the Senate?

He was never in the Senate.
He was jailed a long time ago.
Haven't heard much about him since then. But it looks like he's still doing time in jail. Otherwise, we for don hear about am again. Old habits die hard.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by baby124: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is his father not the fraudster who is currently in kirikiri and even continues to scam from kirikiri. Lmao. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Pacesetter123(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:
The same Ajudua whose notoriety in advance fee fraud (419) was second to none in the 80s and 90s?
Dude and Ade Bendel are what Professor Wole Soyinka is to Literature in Nigeria, the father of "419".

Chai!
Really?Tell me something,i am learning here!
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Pacesetter123(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beehshorp:
But, sorry, what should we now do?
Fry beans!!
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Modarun(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ajudua ia the O.G of Yahoo yahoo. All this Olodo yahoo guys formkng ITK. Una no even know una O.Gs. mtcheww
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by adeadeyera(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pacesetter123:

It's good to learn.
You know back then, fraud wasn't so popular.
We called them "gbajue" until these guys started to "innovate". They played on the gullibility of people, especially oyinbos and corrupt government officials.
Ajudua was senior to all of them, including Ade Bendel.
Ajudua scammed the Military government under Babangida and almost got away with it. He was later jailed though.
Ajudua also sold Lagos International Airport to some oyinbo businessmen. They travelled down to take possession and realised they'd been jobbed.
So many stories jare

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by adeadeyera(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
OYAY:
Good the boy goes for legit unlike his father.

Says who?
Legitimacy isn't by the profession.
Fred Ajudua was a trained Lawyer too.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by adeadeyera(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
OYAY:
Good the boy goes for legit unlike his father.

Says who?
Legitimacy isn't by one's profession.
Fred Ajudua was a trained Lawyer too.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Pacesetter123(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
IntrovertedGuru:
He was my class mate back then in 2005.
Santa Maria Nursery and Primary School Ibusa Delta State. He is now a Lawyer while I'm here struggling to enter HND 2.
He used to come to school in a 504 car back then.
2005 in nursery school,by 2017/2018 he is already a practicing lawyer?He jump some classes ni?As 4u bobo,u wl stl reach ur destination.In life,everybody must not move in de same pace.His papa was financially loaded even bak den hence his quick push.......or u av not heard of his papa "beautiful" occupation both home n abroad?
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Pavarottii(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
This guy is not the real ajudua son. Is probably is nephew.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Grupo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:

Chai!

You beat me to this.

Fred Ajudua and Emmanuel Nwude were the real yahoo boys in those days. In fact, their cases are still in court up to today.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by mikolo4us: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:

Chai!

I love that man....
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Fromban(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
The ibusa man,king of 419.davido be careful snakes don't give birth to goat,if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by adeadeyera(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pacesetter123:

He's from Ibusa or Ogwashi-Uku or so. I'm not sure.
But he was reportedly a "good man" to his kinsmen.
He made life easy for his people.
Built schools, hospitals, roads, gave them portable water and electricity.
Ask any Anioma person and you'll hear tales.

Fred, after he was hounded in prison, still attended parties and visited brothels. It was alleged that prison wardens were always running head over heels for him. They took him out every night to have fun.
He still managed to do fraud right from the prison walls.
The most notorious one was when he scammed some Brazilian consortiums of over $250 million.

His own brand was out of this world.
He featured in my book on "My Nigerian Life from 1983 to 1995".

You can ask any more questions.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fred Ajudua
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Fred Chijindu Ajudua is a Nigerian accused of being an advance-fee fraud scammer.[1] This is a form of fraud that appears to be a field in which Nigerian entrepreneurs were pioneers, and remain prominent.[2] The scammers are frequently viewed as a sort of folk hero or Robin Hood, getting money out of gullible westerners in repayment for colonial mistreatment.[3]

Fred Ajudua, an Ibusa native, studied law and graduated from the University of Benin, Edo State.[4] In March 1994, Newswatch Magazine published an article saying that I.G Aliyu Atta, at that time Inspector-General of Police, cancelled a meeting with senior police officers in order to receive Ajudua. Aliyu Atta sued the magazine for libel but did not succeed.[5] In 2000 he was reported as having served five years of prison [6] at Kirikiri and Agodi.

In October 2003, Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu, Chairman of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), said that Ajudua had twelve cases pending against him including an advance fee fraud of 1.6 million Euros and another of $1.5 million, both committed in 2001.[7] He was accused of collecting money from Nelson Allen, a Canadian who lost $250,000. A German was said to have lost $350,000 to him.[4] He was said to have tricked more than $1.69-million out of two Dutch nationals between 1999 and 2000.[8] On July 26, 2005 the German woman, Frieda Springer-Beck, agreed to an out-of-court settlement after a long series of inconclusive court appearances dating back to 1993.[9][10]

After his imprisonment, while waiting trial for fraud, he was appointed to teach basic law.[4] Ajudua was granted bail to seek medical attention in India on 3 February 2005. Hearing that he was back in Nigeria, the EFCC attempted to arrest him on 20 March 2007 at a beer parlour in Ibusa. The move was thwarted by armed thugs. The commission has appealed to anyone who has information that could lead to the fugitive's arrest.[1]

In 2007, the Administrative Panel of Inquiry on Reports of Alleged Corrupt Practices recommended that Ajudua's wife should not run for political office on the basis of an EFCC report that she had been involved in a conspiracy to obtain $7.85M and N3Million under false pretense and had used money from fraudsters to campaign for election, although the panel noted that there was no direct evidence linking her to the activities of her husband.[11]

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by IntrovertedGuru(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pacesetter123:
2005 in nursery school,by 2017/2018 he is already a practicing lawyer?He jump some classes ni?As 4u bobo,u wl stl reach ur destination.In life,everybody must not move in de same pace.His papa was financially loaded even bak den hence his quick push.......or u av not heard of his papa "beautiful" occupation both home n abroad?
We were in primary 6 then. Na winch I chop to remember wetin happen for nursery school?
I only wrote the name of the school
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
myners007:
Fred Ajudua is the father of scam (419) in Nigeria
he is a learner. Its Babangida
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by kcdendelo: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fred ajudia that duped the bank of Brazil and the wife of President of Brazil died because of the case. He impersonated the president of Nigeria and duped the Libya President gaddafi of millions of dollars. He was the reason ibb said (I love the Igbos) because whenever you are with them they bring ideas that will bring money. Fred maximum respect boss
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by URep: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:

Chai!
U know Fred sha.
Many don't know him, even yahoo boys. He is the father of yahoo in Nigeria, back in the day his yahoo was face to face because there was no computer then
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Pacesetter123(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:

Fred, after he was hounded in prison, still attended parties and visited brothels. It was alleged that prison wardens were always running head over heels for him. They took him out every night to have fun.
He still managed to do fraud right from the prison walls.Thumps up mahhn!Tanks
The most notorious one was when he scammed some Brazilian consortiums of over $250 million.

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Marotzke(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
adeadeyera:

Fred, after he was hounded in prison, still attends parties and visits brothels. It was alleged that prison wardens were always running head over heels for him. They took him out every night.
He still manages to do fraud right from the prison walls.

There is no further question to ask you ,when you even failed the one that you asked yourself and answered yourself.
Hounded into prison? For what offence?
You could not even name one.
In prison, was he a detainee awaiting trial or a convict?
You don't even know.
Wardens take him out at night to go to parties and brothels?
Are you just daft or giving daft people bad names?
I suppose the warders will also change to mufti and use private cars to ferry him?
What of arms and weapons?
They just assumed that he was harmless?
Or they free him at night and expect him to find his way back to prison at dawn?
Okay even the jaw breaking fraud of $250 millions was don while behind bars?
Were his accomplicies behind bars too?
Some points for you.
1) Fred Ajuduah is from Ibusa. Ogwashi Uku does not feature.
2) he was detained and underwent trials but was granted bail on health grounds.
He jumped bail and did not attend trials for up to ten years, until he was recently rearrested.
Till date ,he has not been convicted of any crime.
3)No one sprang him from any jail for any purpose.
Warders are not that daft.
You can't bring out a suspected criminal and put him in an unsecured place or vehicle.
A political prisoner will make a run for it.
A criminal can kill to be free.
Sorry to burst your bubble, the $250million fraud was carried out by
1) Ikechukwu Anajemba.
2) Amaka Anajemba.
3) Emmanuel Nwude Odinigwe.
Fred Ajudua did not feature. Not as free man,not as a prisoner.
And you wrote a book?
Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by folake4u(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow just learnt something new today.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by innocentomega: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! I also attended smps ogwashi-uku, weldone bro
IntrovertedGuru:
He was my class mate back then in 2005.
Santa Maria Nursery and Primary School Ibusa Delta State. He is now a Lawyer while I'm here strug
gling to enter HND 2.
He used to come to school in a 504 car back then.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by einsteine(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
After some silly people would be talking about karma... Fred Ajudua's victims would have no money to raise their own children, while he is set for the next few generations. Where's the karma?
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by bluefilm: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seems like the conman Ajudua trained his son to be a lawyer so that the boy will defend him when the time comes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Steps Out With Zoro Swagbag (Photos) / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.