Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer (51092 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Victni: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shares cute photos as she hangs out with her sister and davido's lawyer. Gistvic Reports.

Chioma said she love meeting with davido's lawyer because she would be able to spend his money. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"I love meetings with @prince_iicoz I get to spend his money right after ��"

See more photos:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-hangs-out.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Victni: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by amaniro: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Nna chioma fresh ooh

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by amaniro: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Davido please if you're not ready for chioma. I'm readysmiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by chiipink(f): 12:36am On Mar 13, 2019
That lawler is so ugly, just trying too hard to package himself.

Well i hope he is good lawyer shaa, To make up with his looks.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Soulsymbol99: 12:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Which one is chioma? undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by donstan18: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2019
I can only see one Yoruba version of Shatta Wale on suit and two non-virgins.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by tohyorsih(f): 2:22am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

you are wicked!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Emilokoiyawon: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2019
See as she dey look am...dis gal na ashewo...OBO don enter 1 chance. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by CreepyBlackpool: 3:25am On Mar 13, 2019
So we should fry beans beacause little miss 'assured with no ring' posted a 'before 3some picture' undecided

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Davido’s Will Edited

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Patrinus: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Attache by force, by fire. Has Davido not subtly shown tgis girl the door? Lawyer sef go soon collect him own. . . Chioma animashaun! Chioma anfani adugbo!lipsrsealed

Edit: Davido's sister's kinda cute.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2019
After what?
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Speedyconnect15: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Is that elder or younger sis?

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by LisaAnne(f): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Is that elder or younger sis?

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
elder

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by LisaAnne(f): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Chioma looks innocent on natural hair

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by ictjobber: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2019
See beauties...
Walahi. Igbo Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by KelvinCX(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Primusinterpares(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
How is that our business
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Davido go don enter Chioma sister but una no go know. fear that boy

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Baddiezz(f): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
LisaAnne:
Chioma looks innocent on natural hair
she looks innocent until you see the exposed cleavage

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
sad
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by coolestchris(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
chioma toto go dun wide because of obo, Davido go dun use her toto rub ground tire

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Deltatoto: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

thats my brother from my state.that lawyer is the only child of ajudua.very rich guy

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
donstan18:

Shatta Wale grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by Jh0wsef(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by orion7: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2019
That mad youruba woman called kemi. Will soon come

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer by gr8child(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2019
donstan18:

That's Fred Ajudua's son. He's not yoruba, he's from Delta.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.