Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score (7116 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea Fc 1 - 1 Final score / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
Algeria is not out of it either. If they beat USA and england loose or even draw to Slovenia, Algeria are through. They have a great chance to progress.

This world cup is turning out to be great. It shows how football has improved overall. 1 game left few groups are clear. I don't think this is a failure for African football at all. The mere suggestion sounds ridiculous to me.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

When Europe hosted the world cup, 4 European teams played the semi finals.

Now world cup in Africa out of 11 games only Ghana has won a game and through penalty
and your point is ? angry
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by bawomolo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

THATS NOT THE POINT. the point is why do they keep gloating and talking about it every second ? dont you see the subtle condescending way they do it and the glee in their voice is palpable when they do it, like i am sure they are cumming as they say it. they get a hardon from putting us down  angry

you are the only hearing glee in their voice.  england has been hounded by mcnamara and co.  france and it's coach have been made fun of regularly.  

south korea and japan did well in a world cup held in their own continent. don't u think african teams would be regularly talked about in a world cup on african soil.   everything isn't about race.  I bet you ignored the credits given to algeria's defensive effort yesterday.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
THATS NOT THE POINT. the point is why do they keep gloating and talking about it every second ? dont you see the subtle condescending way they do it and the glee in their voice is palpable when they do it, like i am sure they are cumming as they say it. they get a hardon from putting us down

Why do African teams present them with the opportunity to gloat in the first place with our woeful performances

What are you talking about? How many times have they given indigenous coaches any opportunity. And in the history of the WOrld CUp, the best African teams can show is two quarter finals finishes. And you call that success

At the moment the only time a local coach took us to the world cup, was when we failed to qualify from the group stages
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by naso2(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
Cameroon  is a team made of samuel eto and 10 Danni shittus. only muscle no sense.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
and your point is ?

African football is far behind and 5 slots is too much for us, they should reduce it to 3 and give to the Asians and South Americans who do better
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
AjanleKoko:

I agree with you my brother. [size=14pt]YES!![/size]!

In fact we need to stop sending teams to the WC in protest. Let's just play our African footie, and all else  be damned grin
grin very good idea my brother. maybe then i would not have to be having all this emotional roller coaster over some grown azz men running around and  kicking a round object  grin this is the best idea anyone has ever come up with today  grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by obinna5000(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
So, Cameroon becomes the first African country to be eliminated in the first round.  cry
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by 9jafreak: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
REPLAY just shows that Bendtner CHEATED by pulling SONG towards himself

While he attempts to block the 2nd Goal, Bloody arrogant bastards! Japan might knock them out anyway with the way they played Holland today.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
bawomolo:

you are the only hearing glee in their voice.  england has been hounded by mcnamara and co.  france and it's coach have been made fun of regularly.  

south korea and japan did well in a world cup held in their own continent. don't u think african teams would be regularly talked about in a world cup on african soil.   everything isn't about race.  I bet you ignored the credits given to algeria's defensive effort yesterday.
grin maybe i need to see a shrink  cheesy
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Borat1: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Now world cup in Africa out of 11 games only Ghana has won a game and through penalty

You must be joking. . .
are you comparing slots for europe and africa?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Why do African teams present them with the opportunity to gloat in the first place with our woeful performances

At the moment the only time a local coach took us to the world cup, was when we failed to qualify from the group stages

If you think Onigbinde is a coach, you have a problem. Onigbinde was a political appointee assigned to coach I am talking about a competent local coach.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
Who the fu-ck?Bastards,like a RAT in-charge of dried fish.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

dayokanu:

African football is far behind and 5 slots is too much for us, they should reduce it to 3 and give to the Asians and South Americans who do better

my brother abeg live with the fact that we have 5 slots and stop taking panadol for fifas headache  grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by otokx(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2010
Algeria cannot beat USA, Nigeria cannot beat South Korea, Ghana cannot score a goal unless its penalty, Cameroon is out, Ivory coast is in trouble. Africa needs to stop cheating in age grade competitions.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by naso2(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
Cameroon  is a team made of samuel eto and 10 Danni shittus. only muscle no sense.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by bawomolo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
otokx:

Algeria cannot beat USA, Nigeria cannot beat South Korea, Ghana cannot score a goal unless its penalty, Cameroon is out, Ivory coast is in trouble. Africa needs to stop cheating in age grade competitions.

sharrap don't hate on a youngster like stanley okoro
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
only in Africa do administrators do the same thing and expect a different result.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by houvest: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

really sad but lets wait till the 3rd round of games to check the scorecard
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Is it not an injustice that superior South Americans and Africa produce the same number of participants?

When Korea and Japan hosted they performed well

You must be joking. . .
are you comparing slots for europe and africa?

South America has 5 slots and see how they perform?

Uruguay hasnt lost, Brazil hasnt lost, Argentina hasnt lost, Chile hasnt lost same with Paraguay.

South Americans have won 5 out of 7 games while Africa has won 1 out of 11 games
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

you are way off my brother. and your attitude is quite despicable. I don't understand why everyone is shouting doom and gloom. . Ghana on top of their group. Ivory Coast no way out at all. Even if they get beat by brazil tomorrow. Algeria still in with a shout.

what is the big friggin deal.

compare where these african footballers are coming from and be amazed that we're even in among the vastly more fortunate to be in there with a shout. England rented out pretty much a whole small city as their camp. Ghana for instance is sleeping in a hotel. They couldn't even take out an entire floor. That's the difference in resources we're talking about.

Hold your head up son. Don't let anyone tell you different. Your attitude is a disgrace frankly.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
Camerouneans mesmerized them.With the kind of money european players are paid,short changed african players are not suppose to be a match but ye,the ghanians,ivorians and camerouneans fu-ck with them in the field of play.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
na_so:

too much muscle, no speed
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

you are way off my brother. and your attitude is quite despicable. I don't understand why everyone is shouting doom and gloom. . Ghana on top of their group. Ivory Coast no way out at all. Even if they get beat by brazil tomorrow. Algeria still in with a shout.

compare where these african footballers are coming from and be amazed that we're even in among the vastly more fortunate to be in there with a shout. England rented out pretty much a whole small city as their camp. Ghana for instance is sleeping in a hotel. They couldn't even take out an entire floor. That's the difference in resources we're talking about.

Hold your head up son. Don't let anyone tell you different. Your attitude is a disgrace frankly.
dayokanu is a lost cause. oyinbo has bitchslapped him all his life. he is now mentally inept from all the oyinbo slap grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by bawomolo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
redsun:

Camerouneans mesmerized them.With the kind of money european players are paid,short changed african players are not suppose to be a match but ye,the ghanians,ivorians and camerouneans fu-ck with them in the field of play.

most ghanian and ivorian players are playing in europe. all nigerian players are based abroad.

this excuse would only work for north african teams.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
This is what corruption does to a team.

The likes of Alex Song, Rigobert Song, Geremi and Achille Emana have been raising dust and disturbing team spirit because Le Guen refused to play old men like Rigobert and Geremi.

If Nigeria is suffering with Godfathers in Super Eagles, Cameroon is 10 times worse.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by marutimon: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2010
Did you people watch the game? Geremi had a great game and really should have won the game, the problems were with players like Webo wasting chances and players like Bassong being easily beat by a simple dribble.

Emana, Song, Geremi all played beautifully today.

Plus there were 2 penalty shouts and the second goal came through a foul.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by lizzybabe1(f): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2010
na_so:

Oh No. That hurts!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2010

Where are the South Americans coming from? Do you know most of them grew up in slums e.g Tevez so whats the excuse.

So renting a who city makes you poor on the field? Do you think Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay are rich countries or what has countries wealth got to do with performance on field
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
Now, it's time for cameroon to go back to their country and feed on some plantain cause they seem to fall all the time. grin grin

I hope the lane that's about to take them to their destination would wait for Nigeria cause they are going back home on tuesday. tongue
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

At the end of the day, everyone will sleep on one bed. What matters is a good night's sleep. Find another excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread / Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo / World Cup 2010: Nigeria's John Mikel Obi Ruled Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.