Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score (7118 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea Fc 1 - 1 Final score / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2010
Breaking News:

The Cameroun Players has just arrived Cameroun and the people of cameroon are overwhelmed with disappointment.

They plan on firing Eman and his brother in worst footballing Webo.

I hope they enjoyed their stay in South Africa. grin grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Obinoscopy(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2010
The Super Eagles will leave South Africa before the Camerounians
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by davidif: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2010
SO SO SAD cry cry cry cry OUR AFRICAN BROTHERS HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by paddylo1(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2010
my point exactly. so what is the basis for your comparison. i was comparing the africans to teams they have actually met.

all this hullabaloo is premature anyway.

What if Ivory Coast, Ghana, Algeria all qualify for the next round.A very real possibility. With two of those going to the quarters and one going to the semis?

Your analysis is premature is all i'm saying. Did anybody expect all 6 african reps to make it out of the group stages?

Stop Fooling yourself. .South Africa,Cameroon,Algeria,Ghana are not making it to the next round sorry. . .
Ghana cannot score a goal without penalty and germany will whip them 3- 0

Algeria has not scored a goal all this while and are not about to start scoring vs a diehard USA

CIV we will see After their game with brazil

Matter of fact only one African team will make it to the next round
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by mensdept: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2010
Sad, Nigeria the first team to have had two losses
Cameroon the first team to be eliminated
South Africa, on the verge of being first host to exit 1st round
Ghana, the first team to have a 1-man advantage and not win, correct me if I'm wrong here
Algeria, the only team in their group with a loss
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by RuuDie(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2010
I can't help but sympathise with Paul Le Guen. . . he's such a good, committed coach & should be left to tutor the Cameroonian side for years to come. I think he can make something good outta 'em if given ample time. But typical African mentality - they might just wound up firing him inspite of how he transformed the side after falling behind in the early rounds of the WC qualifiers. . . . wonder why we can't keep coaches for a period od time - the danish coach has been in charge 10yrs now!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2010
RuuDie:

I can't help but sympathise with Paul Le Guen. . .  he's such a good, committed coach & should be left to tutor the Cameroonian side for years to come. I think he can make something good outta 'em if given ample time. But typical African mentality - they might just wound up firing him inspite of how he transformed the side after falling behind in the early rounds of the WC qualifiers. . . . wonder why we can't keep coaches for a period od time - the danish coach has been in charge 10yrs now!

The Denmark coach probably stayed for ten years because he loves his country and wants to see to the development of soccer in his country. All these oyinbo coaches who come to Africa don't give a hoot about committing themselves long term in Africa. Shhh!!! You think those Oyinbo want to leave Europe and come and stay in Africa for that long? You need a coach who is committed to developing soccer at the grass roots level, and Cameroon's best chance of performing in the next four years is to find a qualified local coach who will most likely love his country enough to be willing to invest such efforts into it. These oyinbos look at us like mugu, take our money, and coach African teams from their bases in Europe, and we keep complaining why we don't do well in soccer. Look at all the old, good for nothing muscle players that that Cameroonian coach selected!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2010
Soccer sucks----pick the ball with your hand and drop em acrose the damn mfky line, or make a free--throw-- Do you know-----? Lakers did it again-- go KOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. smiley grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2010
bottom line is that ALL african teams need indigenous coaches

with indigenous coaches,the worst that african teams can produce is what this overpaid europeans are doing now. A Nigerian coach might have produced two defeats with -2 goal difference ,like Lagerback.And still have a chance of qualifying

We need to start believing in ourselves and plan for the long term.Lets back our own coaches!!!!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Ranoscky(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2010
^^ Sia Sia all the way!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Litmus: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
Who would have thought it, after South Korea progressed as it did (largely on the back of favorable refereeing), when the World Cup was held in Asia, that the world cup in Africa would witness such abysmal returns for home teams? Seems hope now rests on arbitrary forces such as fate and luck. Oh well, in this, let us consider that often in football a poor start often preludes startling successes in the end and be cheered. 

Come on Nigeria! Come on Africa!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Ranoscky(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^lol
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by overhyped: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2010
@ Ayo 84, thank you. I have been laughing at the cameroon-bashing folks on this forum since yesterday. Cameroon and Nigeria are in the boat. But our Naija brothers and sisters are quick to turn thier eyes away from that obvious fact. A cusory glance at Groups B and E tables shows that cameroon's standing on table E is a replication of Niaja's standing in group B. Cameroon and Nigeria have exacly the same values for W, D, GF, GA, GD and PTS. In addition to that, the other teams in both groups have exactly the same points. The only difference between these two table (B and E) is the GF of the other teams.

Who says camerron cant qualify by the dubious mathematical permutation that Nigerians have been engrossed in since that inglorious loss to Greece? Yet, some folks are making jest of cameroon early exit from the tournament. talk about removing the speck in your eyes before helping your neighbour to remove his.

Just my observation.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
overhyped:

@ Ayo 84, thank you. I have been laughing at the cameroon-bashing folks on this forum since yesterday. Cameroon and Nigeria are in the boat. But our Naija brothers and sisters are quick to turn thier eyes away from that obvious fact. A cusory glance at Groups B and E tables shows that cameroon's standing on table E is a replication of Niaja's standing in group B. Cameroon and Nigeria have exacly the same values for W, D, GF, GA, GD and PTS. In addition to that, the other teams in both groups have exactly the same points. The only difference between these two table (B and E) is the GF of the other teams.

Who says camerron cant qualify by the dubious mathematical permutation that Nigerians have been engrossed in since that inglorious loss to Greece? Yet, some folks are making jest of cameroon early exit from the tournament. talk about removing the speck in your eyes before helping your neighbour to remove his.

Just my observation.

its mathematically impossible for cameroon to qualify

but Nigeria can still qualify
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by siben: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2010
embarassedi don't really know what happened with my country men.I think the coach was over pressurized by the government and the public. For the players they lacked unity, some team mates had problems.How can they play?Their football is good but the mismanagement of team.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by kobikwelu(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
what in Gods name was makoun doing?

how can he allow rommedahl go inside on him like that?

kai these africans,

when they go europe, they go dey do DIE-HARD cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by CarlosVent(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
OHHHHHH IT PAINS COS DEY WERE D LEAST EXPECTED TO LEAVE.

HABA
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by kobikwelu(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
OHHHHHH IT PAINS COS DEY WERE D LEAST EXPECTED TO LEAVE.

HABA

actually, it was the elephants of ivory coast

they were actually tipped to reach the semi-finals

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread / Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo / World Cup 2010: Nigeria's John Mikel Obi Ruled Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.