Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score (7119 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea Fc 1 - 1 Final score / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by medjai(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
African teams should just give football a break. We are the only confederation yet to produce a team that will play in the semis and we've been playing in the WC. Even the USA has played in the semis before and we've been competing since God knows when. I think our slots should be given to teams like Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, they'll do a far better job. Even our only win so far was recorded in a way that will make the neutral football fan hate the game.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Where are the South Americans coming from? Do you know most of them grew up in slums e.g Tevez so whats the excuse.

So renting a who city makes you poor on the field? Do you think Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay are rich countries or what has countries wealth got to do with performance on field

How many african teams have the south americans defeated this tourney?

My point was that what is england doing in the tournament even with their superior preparation and greater comfort.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
medjai:

African teams should just give football a break. We are the only confederation yet to produce a team that will play in the semis and we've been playing in the WC. Even the USA has played in the semis before and we've been competing since God knows when. I think our slots should be given to teams like Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, they'll do a far better job. Even our only win so far was recorded in a way that will make the neutral football fan hate the game.
sharrap there mai fren. hasnt nigeria won the under 17 abi na under 21 world cup twice ? doesnt that count for something ? didnt ghana also win it ? all you unpatriotic africans need to be neutered  angry didnt we also win olympics soccer ? GOLD ?  angry its time for me to start slapping nigerians like you and dayokanu on sight  sad
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
Princek12:

At the end of the day, everyone will sleep on one bed. What matters is a good night's sleep. Find another excuse.

spoken like a true bottom dweller.

those who have never tasted luxury don't know what they're missing.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
It irritates me when people cant be objective but plays the race card in every situation.

African teams have won 1 in 11 games which is terrible compare that to South American 5 wins in 7
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
matta fact i think its time for me to form a company called SLAP AN UNPATRIOTIC NIGERIAN ON SIGHT. we shall go around slapping nigerian folk who are unpatriotic. i think i might do that. open the headquarters in oshodi.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
who said anything about race.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
How many african teams have the south americans defeated this tourney?

How many African teams have the South Americans met in this tournament?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

You might be right bro, but don't also forget that"he that is down needs fear no fall"
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by mykali(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Cameroon is fluke
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

matta fact i think its time for me to form a company called SLAP AN UNPATRIOTIC NIGERIAN ON SIGHT. we shall go around slapping nigerian folk who are unpatriotic. i think i might do that. open the headquarters in oshodi.

I got yo back on that bro, some Nigerians need some thunder slaps
grin grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

How many African teams have the South Americans met in this tournament?

my point exactly. so what is the basis for your comparison. i was comparing the africans to teams they have actually met.

all this hullabaloo is premature anyway.

What if Ivory Coast, Ghana, Algeria all qualify for the next round.A very real possibility. With two of those going to the quarters and one going to the semis?

Your analysis is premature is all i'm saying. Did anybody expect all 6 african reps to make it out of the group stages?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

You are the one speaking like a bottom dweller, for you know nothing about luxury. It is people like you who think luxury solves all your problems. Idiot. If you had experienced  luxury in your life, you will know money can buy you luxury but cannot buy you sleep.  Michael jackson had all the money but needed anesthesia just to take a nap.  You are just making up excuses. So African teams are not doing good because they did not rent a "city" like England but rented a hotel.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
Princek12:

You are the one speaking like a bottom dweller, for you know nothing about luxury. It is people like you who think luxury solves all your problems. . If you had experienced  luxury in your life, you will know money can buy you luxury but cannot buy you sleep.  Michael jackson had all the money but needed anesthesia just to take a nap.  You are just making up excuses. So African teams are not doing good because they did not rent a "city" like England but rented a hotel.

a rather childish interpretation of the point i was trying to make. Yours is a simple mind, clearly.

Sit back and allow those who understood the point i was actually making to argue on it dude. no pressure to contribute.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

and your point is ? angry

3 fingers are pointing back. . . . .
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
i think what nigerian soccer is lacking is a national resume. if we had this national resume and we forced it upon people every where we go. they will respect us more. we need to do a national resume for our soccer accomplishments and pass it to every world media.
the resume (cv) will include
1, under 17 world cup world champion
2, another under 17 world cup world champion
3, under 21 world cup champion
4, olympic soccer world champion

GET A LOAD OF THAT ACHIEVEMENT GUYS ? VERY MAGNANIMOUS EVEN IF I SAY SO MYSELF. THAT IS A RESUME TO DIE FOR. WE NEED A NATIONAL RESUME TO BE MADE FOR OUR SOCCER ACCOMPLISHMENTS. THIS WILL INSTILL A SENSE OF PRIDE AND WE CAN DISTRIBUTE IT TO ALL THE MEDIA WHEN WE ARE IN COMPETITIONS SO PREVENT THEM FROM YAPPING OUT THE BACKSIDE ABOUT US
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Rastamann: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2010
Algeria cannot beat USA, Nigeria cannot beat South Korea, Ghana cannot score a goal unless its penalty, Cameroon is out, Ivory coast is in trouble. Africa needs to stop cheating in age grade competitions.

It is not over until its over! Wait till the last group matches before you jump into conclusion.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

3 fingers are pointing back. . . . .
SLAP DEY HUNGRY YOU ? angry
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

I got yo back on that bro, some Nigerians need some thunder slaps
grin grin
Lets make it happen my brother. we shall be the slapping squad grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
Princek12:

You are the one speaking like a bottom dweller, for you know nothing about luxury. It is people like you who think luxury solves all your problems. . If you had experienced  luxury in your life, you will know money can buy you luxury but cannot buy you sleep.  Michael jackson had all the money but needed anesthesia just to take a nap.  You are just making up excuses. So African teams are not doing good because they did not rent a "city" like England but rented a hotel.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I KNOW DECLARE OPEN AND FREE FOR ALL THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY ROUND 1
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
my point exactly. so what is the basis for your comparison. i was comparing the africans to teams they have actually met.

all this hullabaloo is premature anyway.

What if Ivory Coast, Ghana, Algeria all qualify for the next round.A very real possibility. With two of those going to the quarters and one going to the semis?

Your analysis is premature is all i'm saying. Did anybody expect all 6 african reps to make it out of the group stages?

They have beaten the teams they faced, At this point all South American team look good.

In 1998 South AMerica produced 5 teams just like Africa.

4 of theirs Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Brazil made it from the groups while Africa made only 1
In 2002 Only Senegal made it from groups while Brazil, Paraguay etc made it
In 2006 only Ghana made it while Brazil, Argentina etc made it

Argentina a South American team beat Nigeria an African team
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by hackney(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

i think what nigerian soccer is lacking is a national resume. if we had this national resume and we forced it upon people every where we go. they will respect us more. we need to do a national resume for our soccer accomplishments and pass it to every world media.
the resume (cv) will include
1, under 17 world cup world champion
2, another under 17 world cup world champion
3, under 21 world cup champion
4, olympic soccer world champion

GET A LOAD OF THAT ACHIEVEMENT GUYS ? VERY MAGNANIMOUS EVEN IF I SAY SO MYSELF. THAT IS A RESUME TO DIE FOR. WE NEED A NATIONAL RESUME TO BE MADE FOR OUR SOCCER ACCOMPLISHMENTS. THIS WILL INSTIL A SENSE OF PRIDE AND WE CAN DISTRIBUTE IT TO ALL THE MEDIA WHEN WE ARE IN COMPETITIONS SO PREVENT THEM FROM YAPPING OUT THE BACKSIDE ABOUT US

They were fielding old men in young boys' competitions if you didnt realise.
Under this , under that. now world cup don come oya show your abilities ; WHOSAI!!!!!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by medjai(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ buzugee
POC, Nigeria has never won the u-21 or is it u-20 championship. This is world cup on African soil, our best chance to make an impact but our teams have been poor as usual.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Dude, answer me this.

Has any of the African teams on show been totally outclassed by their opponents?

Apart from the SA-Uruguay game which i didn't watch so i'm not sure what really happened, has any other african team been as outclassed in this tournament as your rantings seem to be suggesting?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
hackney:

They were fielding old men in young boys' competition if you didnt realise.
Under this , under that. now world cup don come oya show your abilities ; WHOSAI!!!!!

TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. the fact is that this is now part of our resume. we won. they cant take it away from us.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by marutimon: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2010
Has any of the African teams on show been totally outclassed by their opponents?

Apart from the SA-Uruguay game which i didn't watch so i'm not sure what really happened, has any other african team been as outclassed in this tournament as your rantings seem to be suggesting?

The RSA-Uruguay game and possibly the Argentina-Nigeria game. Apart from that the Africans were at least equal to the opponent but couldn't get a result.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^^
Dude, answer me this.

Nigeria got outclassed by Argentina, SA was outclassed by Uruguay
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
medjai:

@ buzugee
POC, Nigeria has never won the u-21 or is it u-20 championship. This is world cup on African soil, our best chance to make an impact but our teams have been poor as usual.
TOTALLY IRRELEVANT,  like if something is done on your soil you are supposed to win ? very dumb and myopic and might i add preposterous reasoning. and lets pretend for one second i subscribe to your preposterous reasoning,  south africa is not africa. south africa is south africa. all the people from the other parts of africa have never been to south africa before. south africa is a totally different time zone, hell they have winters. does this sound like africa to you ? or the africa every african is used to ?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by medjai(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ buzugee
Ok, its no more an African world cup. The fact still remains that African teams have been poor and in 4 decades of African teams participating in the world cup, our best performance is a quarter final finish. We have the 2nd highest number of teams after Europe in this world cup.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

I think 'People Who Can't handle the Truth' or 'Problem Dodgers' would be a better suited name.

buzugee:

SLAP DEY HUNGRY YOU ? angry

Is this some kind of mental thing where you actually want to slap yourself for your countries inferior position on the world stage, or is this Nigerian patriotism in action?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
medjai:

^^^ Nigeria against Argentina, Nigeria vs Greece.
dayokanu:

^^^
Nigeria got outclassed by Argentina, SA was outclassed by Uruguay

ok. so 2 out of 11. is that any indication the africans are totally out of their depth?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
medjai:

^^^ Nigeria against Argentina, Nigeria vs Greece.

how was nigeria outclassed by greece? wtf are you talking about? did you watch the game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread / Is Wizkid Truly The First African Artiste To Perform In World Cup Opening Ceremo / World Cup 2010: Nigeria's John Mikel Obi Ruled Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.