Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support ATIKU For President -obasanjo Speak Reasn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support ATIKU For President -obasanjo Speak Reasn (265 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Olusegun Obasanjo Speak On Igbo And Yoruba Unity / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support ATIKU For President -obasanjo Speak Reasn by Neatnewz: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said on Friday that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar should not count on him for support in his latest bid to actualise his life-long ambition of being elected the president of Nigeria.

The former president, one of the most influential of his living peers, hinged his blistering position on the unsavoury corruption perception of Mr Atiku while speaking with PREMIUM TIMES shortly after his arrival from Kigali on Friday afternoon.

Mr Obasanjo rejected all notions that his remarks could be deemed too personal, coming as 2019 presidential campaign gathers steam with Mr Abubakar amongst the front-runners
Here are the reasons he coated
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/god-will-never-forgive-me-if-i-support.html
Re: God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support ATIKU For President -obasanjo Speak Reasn by Neatnewz: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Gov Akpabio Arrived London, Met Buhari And Discussed His Defection To APC / Two People Needed In Each Local Council Nationwide / House Of Reps Member Dares DSS Operatives To Shoot Her During NASS Blockade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.