Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc (1266 Views)

NDDC: Akpbio Releases List Of Key Senators, Reps Who Benefited From Contracts / Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by blog4all(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ex Governor to defect with Emmanuel Ekon Member representing Abak Federal Constituency of Akwa Ibom State in the House of Representative

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Prosecutions, Mr. Chief Okoi Obono-Obla has confirmed that all is now set for Senator Godswill Akpabio to dump his party Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress, APC.

One of the reasons given in the media for his reported defection plan, is the reported fall out between him and his protégée and Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Emmanuel Udom.

Akpabio says PDP failed to protect the interest of Annang nation but promoted the Ibibios over and over.

Read More @ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/senator-godswill-akpabio-decamps-apc-presidency/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
So, Akpabio controls only one federal constituency? Inconsequential politicians sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by NwaNimo1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Political suicide..

1 Like

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by Heartbender: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
He is a dangerous man. He intends to disrupt the peace of Akwa Ibom by building feud among the good people of Anang and Ibibio. Is PDP only made up of a tribe in Aks? Bad politician. As Ed Sheeran would say, "I see fire...blood in the breeze"

1 Like

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by Okewa(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seek and tired of all these infidel calling themselves politician....the fear of saraki Is the reason for this and many other defection you will see from PDP soon

1 Like

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by BafanaBafana: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Now this is something, the leader of pdp in the senate dumping the party of thieves and looters.
I see Markafi leaving Pdp soon. No decent person is comfortable there especially now that all the evil people in APC have been sent there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by Cajal(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Now this is something, the leader of pdp in the senate dumping the party of thieves and looters.
I see Markafi leaving Pdp soon. No decent person is comfortable there especially now that all the evil people in APC have been sent there
...bro u are right
All the evil people

1 Like

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by Cajal(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2018
BafanaBafana:
...bro u are right
All the evil people ...

2 Likes

Re: Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc by SolutionMee: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Just one

I taught the plan was to send in like 3 senators to do a better job as an insider since the likes of Saraki ain't there again

Well, we're always 77 steps (Buhari's age) ahead of them

Can't wait to have Saraki (a medical doctor) as my president

Zone-B's won't like this because they always advocate an illiterate to remain in power

And if you are against my humble opinion on a faceless forum

Then let's meet on the judgement day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Trying To Substitute Real Delegates With Fake Ones Who Are Thugs - Deji / Nigerian Police Force & Crd Layout 1 Lugbe & Abuja Biggest Land Grabber Mr.paul / Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.