Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On (2290 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 1:29am On Aug 05, 2018
To All PDP supporters, No Shaking

Senator Akpabio is just One senator, And his Defection This Time Around May hurt The New found Spirit Of PDP, But doesnt take Away the fact that he is part of those reffered to as looters and without political values, yet he will be received with great respect and Adoration, and you start wondering if APC are truly to be taking seriously on any issue the passionately cry about, if it is True then; Goodbye Godswill Akpabio wish you well, you are just a human and you cave into APC Threat machinery, wish you well. PDP Just Got better effective people Now, thanks for your time.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by rusher14: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Capturing Akpabio is a slap on the face of PDP.

It is an in-road to South-South, a claim on a swathe of voters not previously considered.

Saraki's constituency is fragmented, Wamako has locked Tambuwal out whilst Cross River, Ebonyi and Delta state would surely produce far more votes for APC than witnessed in 2015.

2019 results are being announced today.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Benbellamor:
To All PDP supporters, No Shaking

Senator Akpabio is just One senator, And his Defection This Time Around May hurt The New found Spirit Of PDP, But doesnt take Away the fact that he is part of those reffered to as looters and without political values, yet he will be received with great respect and Adoration, and you start wondering if APC are truly to be taking seriously on any issue the passionately cry about, if it is True then; Goodbye Godswill Akpabio wish you well, you are just a human and you cave into APC Threat machinery, wish you well. PDP Just Got better effective people Now, thanks for your time.
[/s]
Stop typing trash with those rusty fingers of yours. What do u mean by Akpabio doesn't have political value? Do ypu know who Akpabio is in AKS and PDP? This is a big blow and a huge loss to PDP. Come 2019, APC will ride into AKS on a platter using Akpabios clout and dominance.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by LadyExcellency: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2018
A fake and toothless minority leader. Never for once put up a good challenge to APC overreach

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by modath(f): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2018
LadyExcellency:
A fake and toothless minority leader. Never for once put up a good challenge to APC overreach

No comment.... Lemme just grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by sarrki(m): 2:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Pdp go hear wheeeeen

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 2:42am On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Stop typing trash with those rusty fingers of yours. What do u mean by Akpabio doesn't have political value? Do ypu know who Akpabio is in AKS and PDP? This is a big blow and a huge loss to PDP. Come 2019, APC will ride into AKS on a platter using Akpabios clout and dominance.
peole like you are Addictive to NL and unnecesarily annoyed because you loved buhari, Anyway did i say that Akpabio has no political value? here is my statement read again;
''But doesnt take Away the fact that he is part of those reffered to as looters and without political values, yet he will be received with great respect and Adoration, and you start wondering if APC are truly to be taking seriously on any issue the passionately cry about''

7 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by wiseone28: 3:12am On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

U mess up bro why u give am sense?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Almaiga: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is a wise man, he realized that PDP is no longer as popular as they were in the South South, before 2015. Do not be surprised if Akpabio becomes the next Senate president.
Most of the South South's War Lord's and ex-Militants leaders are now Buhari's loyalist.

Nigerians are wiser now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by NuclearWinter: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio won't defect.

At the last moment he will deny his defection and from there the APC will swoop on him with the EFCC.

This will end up exposing the political motives of the fake anti-corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Kkposky: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2018
rusher14:
Capturing Akpabio is a slap on the face of PDP.

It is an in-road to South-South, a claim on a swathe of voters not previously considered.

Saraki's constituency is fragmented, Wamako has locked Tambuwal out whilst Cross River, Ebonyi and Delta state would surely produce far more votes for APC than witnessed in 2015.

2019 results are being announced today.

Na u go produce the votes for Delta abi
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2018
NuclearWinter:
Akpabio won't defect.

At the last moment he will deny his defection and from there the APC will swoop on him with the EFCC.

This will end up exposing the political motives of the fake anti-corruption war.

Guy, stop sleeping on a moving bicycle, it is very dangerous.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by dlondonbadboy: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin

Saint SaiBaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Benbellamor:
peole like you are Addictive to NL and unnecesarily annoyed because you loved buhari, Anyway did i say that Akpabio has no political value? here is my statement read again;
''But doesnt take Away the fact that he is part of those reffered to as looters and without political values, yet he will be received with great respect and Adoration, and you start wondering if APC are truly to be taking seriously on any issue the passionately cry about''
[/s]
No i don't love Buhari, on the contrary i detest him. Am just not emotional when it comes to politics. Akpabio has a great following in AKS. PDP used to boast of having the south south because of politicians like Akpabio. Now for this singular act, the fate of the oil producing states is about to change. This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by NuclearWinter: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Guy, stop sleeping on a moving bicycle, it is very dangerous.

PDP dey play una like tennis
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Shukuakukobambi: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
modath:

You're just shining teeth? Me ayaminpains from cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by rusher14: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Kkposky:

Na u go produce the votes for Delta abi

Yes, I would produce my own.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by rusher14: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

No i don't love Buhari, on the contrary i detest him. Am just not emotional when it comes to politics. Akpabio has a great following in AKS. PDP used to boast of having the south south because of politicians like Akpabio. Now for this singular act, the fate of the oil producing states is about to change. This is terrible.

What was our fate previously?

Warri is a ghost town today, No thanks to 20 years of PDP misrule.

PDP only has one philosophy and that is loot the money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by LadyExcellency: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2018
modath:

There is nothing better than being content with basic acquisitions of life

Corruption is a bigger bondage than happiness of bogus earthly possessions that's unnecessarily needed.
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Corrinthians(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
modath:

Theyve already started insulting him. It is instructive to note Akpabio himself hasn't declared his departure. What if in the end, he doesn't leave, would these ones now eat their words.

When one allows their heart rather than their mind do their thinking for them, they end up eating their own excrement all too often. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

1) No i don't love Buhari, on the contrary i detest him.

I expect you to apologize that you had earlier thought that i said that Akpabio is without 'a political value' which i never said, but rather Quoted Adams Oshiomole who refered to Defectors as 'Having no political value'' But you just 'jump into another Topic' and i just have to excuse your ignorance for 'Addiction and Laziness' people like you are still 'a babe' in experience and get very disapointed easily [/quote]

2) Akpabio has a great following in AKS. PDP used to boast of having the south south because of politicians like Akpabio.

Now i can see from this line 'why you are annoyed' But i would recommend that please Dont Stick to Nairaland stories and Get addicted( i also recommend that you should nt take all these political scenarios very seriously, Go and read a book ''The Dangers Of A SINGLE STORY'' you neee to know why Akpabio actually did what he was said to have done if its true, and dont conclude yet, always leave rooms for 'a doubt' so that you dont fall into the trap of your Jesters whose target is 'to hurt you more' leaving you always unhappy, there is life after Nigerian pilitics ok.

3) Now for this singular act, the fate of the oil producing states is about to change
You just conclude like a baby here without experience, who told you that? i want you to hold your peace and watch how the political Games will be intensified on both sides, and i want to assure you that PDP Alliance with CUPP will take the Day, and Saraki the Master strategist will prevail.

Get a life.

if you spew nonsence again i tag you 'irredeemable' but i want to believe that you are wiser Hmn.
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Benbellamor:
I expect you to apologize that you had earlier thought that i said that Akpabio is without 'a political value' which i never said, but rather Quoted Adams Oshiomole who refered to Defectors as 'Having no political value'' But you just 'jump into another Topic' and i just have to excuse your ignorance for 'Addiction and Laziness' people like you are still 'a babe' in experience and get very disapointed easily

2) Akpabio has a great following in AKS. PDP used to boast of having the south south because of politicians like Akpabio.

Now i can see from this line 'why you are annoyed' But i would recommend that please Dont Stick to Nairaland stories and Get addicted( i also recommend that you should nt take all these political scenarios very seriously, Go and read a book ''The Dangers Of A SINGLE STORY'' you neee to know why Akpabio actually did what he was said to have done if its true, and dont conclude yet, always leave rooms for 'a doubt' so that you dont fall into the trap of your Jesters whose target is 'to hurt you more' leaving you always unhappy, there is life after Nigerian pilitics ok.

3) Now for this singular act, the fate of the oil producing states is about to change You just conclude like a baby here without experience, who told you that? i want you to hold your peace and watch how the political Games will be intensified on both sides, and i want to assure you that PDP Alliance with CUPP will take the Day, and Saraki the Master strategist will prevail.

Get a life.

if you spew nonsence again i tag you 'irredeemable' but i want to believe that you are wiser Hmn.
[/s]

Boy sharaaap! Little kids like you who know nothing just come online, register a username and start spewing trash with your fingertips. What does an ignorant rookie like u know about politics? Instead of keeping your fingers still and reading between the lines you're here typing gibberish for your forefathers to read. For your information, once Akpabio decamps which is already sealed, PDP has lost AKS. Stop being emotional about it and face reality. I would have loved to school u further just to emancipate your mental slavery but i see your ignorance is bliss. Stay woke and see things for yourself since you want to be a modern day political "Thomas". I can't help you cure your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by maestroferddi: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
NuclearWinter:
Akpabio won't defect.

I still find it difficult to believe that the Akpabio I know will just cave in just like that...

There must be a kind of intrigue going on...

Let's just watch and see how it will unfold.
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by ORIENTATION101: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Apc 2019 first team line up

Akume

Wammako. Ndume omo agege Shetimma

Oshomole. Ahmed lawan

Ameachi. Fashola. Ganduje

Akpabio

Bench
Ambode, magnus abe , amosun , Bagudu , orji kalu, frank mba , ali modu sheriff, timipre sylva, el rufai , masari, aregbeshola.

Technical adviser.-- prof yemi osibanjo
Assistance rochas okorocha

Head coach. President muhammadu buhari
Assistant head coach-- bola ahmed tinubu
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by ChimaAdeoye: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
EFCC will still be there in 2019 after the elections.

Although it is clear that Buhari will try everything to manipulate the result so that he could declare himself as winner.

PDP must begin right now to practice how to send elections results sheets images in a picture text messages and how to employ a data entry clerk to enter the result in a big excel spreadsheet with all the polling centers in each state.

That way the know immediately who won where and where the numbers were falsified.
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Boy sharaaap! Little kids like you who know nothing just come online, register a username and start spewing trash with your fingertips. What does an ignorant rookie like u know about politics? Instead of keeping your fingers still and reading between the lines you're here typing gibberish for your forefathers to read. For your information, once Akpabio decamps which is already sealed, PDP has lost AKS. Stop being emotional about it and face reality. I would have loved to school u further just to emancipate your mental slavery but i see your ignorance is bliss. Stay woke and see things for yourself since you want to be a modern day political "Thomas". I can't help you cure your ignorance.
Oh My grin grin grin
you will be faced with facts here on this thread patiently Unless you run away which i am sure of grin grin Olodo rabata Oju eja lomooje grin ;
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Benbellamor:
Oh My grin grin grin
you will be faced with facts here on this thread patiently Unless you run away which i am sure of grin grin Olodo rabata Oju eja lomooje grin ;
[/s]

Afonja mumu the thing pain u die grin tongue

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
We still wait for Akpabio himself to come out and tell us he just decamp, and everybody moves on simple, he is just One out of 109 senators
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2018
APC are running propaganda to make Akpabio defection look like a big deal with the hope that others will follow him, they are so pained by the lost of their big players. There was Victor Bassey Attah before him, the only thing he has is a big financial power.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
APC are running propaganda to make Akpabio defection look like a big deal with the hope that others will follow him, they are so pained by the lost of their big players. There was Victor Bassey Attah before him, the only thing he has is a big financial power.
dont mind them, They have to make different meals out of just 'one senator' while shehu sani would easily fill his shoes according to reports, Saraki actually told some senators to wait, so that they can do the damage in the Last hour defection from APC soon.
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Benbellamor:
dont mind them, They have to make different meals out of just 'one senator' while shehu sani would easily fill his shoes according to reports, Saraki actually told some senators to wait, so that they can do the damage in the Last hour defection from APC soon.

Akpabio suppose defection is too predictable, I think Ben ayade too might defect but one thing am sure of is that Saraki has the senate under control
Re: Senator Akpabio Is Just A Human, He Cave In To Threat Of EFCC, PDP Will Move On by Benbellamor: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Akpabio suppose defection is too predictable, I think Ben ayade too might defect but one thing am sure of is that Saraki has the senate under control
Saraki Might Actually be behind the alledged Akpabio's defection striking a deal with APC to become the senate president if possible, And decamp Back to PDP After exhausting The APC Gra Gra, saraki is a Master strategist of the 21st century, he keeps silence yet he holds meetings upon meeting brainstorming on possibilities

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Yahaya Bello And The FG In Cold War / Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa / 2019 : Nairaland Debate ; PDP Vs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.