Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (104946 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by hebronconcept: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by hebronconcept: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY. Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportune to see and read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take to the next level so they still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to where they are today, because they could not take advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, recognizing preparing and acting on new business opportunities; using contacts or networking to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Ayzeeez: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by djbazz(m): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2015
drrobert:
WHAT PROFITABLE BUSINESS CAN I INVEST N50,000 IN CURRENT NIGERIA
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE!
start printing recharge cards i can link you to someone who will sell pins to you at a cheap rate 08036313537

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by hebronconcept: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Kayu1: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dfxlord:
Invest in gold.
stones are mined from our sites in zamfara and kebbi state. crushed washed and smelted in kebbi to fine 18-20carat gold and sold.
the process takes average of 10 days with average of 30% of equity expected.
for more information contact me at timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08065723733
but 50k is a bit too small

Bro I need to know more about this business, can you pls fill me in
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Vyinx: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2016
myhoodlink:
You can be making 2k daily with only spending 10k in data sales. can put you through too. Thanks. ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

Bless you brother, gems like you are hard to find. God bless your huzzling. Please can you share this idea with me? I am interested, tired of job hunting for capital, want to start something with the little I have. Thanks and God bless you real good.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by achicares(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dfxlord:
Invest in gold.
stones are mined from our sites in zamfara and kebbi state. crushed washed and smelted in kebbi to fine 18-20carat gold and sold.
the process takes average of 10 days with average of 30% of equity expected.
for more information contact me at timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08065723733
but 50k is a bit too small

Are you a male or female? I called the line above, a female picked and said it's a wrong number.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by jefy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by indmix: 4:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Earn over 900k with a one-time investment of 5k. We can even loan you the 5k to get registered on the program.
it's a new fast track method of earning big within a short period. Join us on WhatsApp for more info.
https:///AlH9DJ6L1GzFHNW5hRYovV
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Intelligentdude(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2016
megacash:
The best business you can do with N50,000 or less is to join a credible multi level marketing opportunity. I am a living testimony that it works. It has helped me to move my business to 6 figures income and I have many friends too that have started with little investment and they have gained financial freedom. The reason why its easier to gain financial freedom in this regard is because you only need to register for the business usually a token of N2,500 or a bit more. You get free mentoring from team members that are doing well in the business, it saves you the stress of creating your own products and you earn retail income and bonuses from your effort and the effort of people in your team. With commitment your income will gradually grow to hundreds of thousands.
Tres bien
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Policy001(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
djbazz:

start printing recharge cards i can link you to someone who will sell pins to you at a cheap rate 08036313537
and how will you print it without printer machine? More infor pls some one still following the tread
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by amyvals(f): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2016
Get help worldwide is the real deal right now, recently mmm pairs people immediately to provide help but with "Get help worldwide", ur money stays with u for more than 2-3 weeks before you are been paired, minimal risk and serious minded participants, no issue of fake pop. Quote me with ur email address, lemme tell u more about it
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Titay(f): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Try egg Distributing biz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.