Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) (52738 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by DidierDrogba: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
I don't think she has nipples because the breasts are out
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by tunary(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tiimy:
Make she go marry abeg
Who go fit put that one for house
she no be wife material at all
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Seun you and lindaikeji have sold your souls to the devil for promoting this daughter of Satan. How much does this sort of news fetch u guys. Have a rethink. U are contributing to the ills in the society.

What do you expect our generation to learn from this daughter of belial....Seun everything can't be money
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by maigemuu: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
This lady is literally naked, what else is she covering? Nipples? Lol

Na ur boobs? Are you jealous?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Animal
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by pally123: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
markidoo:
without flashing the nipples no breast is ever complete.
In fact, my brother, it's a no breast. If i don't see nipples, I've actually not seen anything. To me, she's still fully clothed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by sisisioge: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The booobs look like they are about to abscond grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by Mouthgag: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
markidoo:
without flashing the nipples no breast is ever complete.
Cossy definitely doesn't have nipplẹs, unless they are behind her breast
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by udyraph(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
What all these nonsense.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by chris31(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
A friend after wedding party
If the friend happens to be the bride then the man must have made the biggest of his life coz the marriage won't last
Show me ur friend & i will tell u what u are
How on earth will married couple invite this kind person to their party its disgusting
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by kenndnerd(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sweet boobs
....see her nude photos
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by ikezudon(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2018
This is when ladies don't have sense and say that the nipple is the breast.. awon werey..

In other news, see highlights of major happenings in the Nigerian music scene

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/music-gist-for-july-highlights/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by newslifeop: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by henrypsexy(m): 3:12am On Aug 06, 2018
This breast is not even attractive to me at all ko le seduce me rara

See wetin blac chyna carry and compare ::: https://amebo9ja.com/hot-pics-blac-chyna-flaunts-famous-derriere/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by fareed69(m): 4:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Abasha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2018
Tiimy:
Make she go marry abeg
Which man want marry this trash?
Her time to get married has already passed and she knows it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) by hybraheeem002(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
I'm sure she's a IndecentStar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.