Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (54761 Views)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by pyxon(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mgbadike80:
same thing in Niger state, very little of the atrocities committed by these herdsmen makes it to the news. but you're an old woman o. I still de second year in 2005.
u sef na old man,,because me dey SS1 for 2005.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by mhktaryan: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Jesus!!!
you did service in 2005 shocked

for fork sake I still dey secondary school then naaa and a bloody SS2 shocked

Respect ma!

greetings from the repented General B killer turned sheikh
how's our boy

Assalamualaikum ma
-Sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi cool
Respect bro
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Mexyz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
internationalman:
And their zombie leader said they don't carry weapon..

my GST201(Nigeria people and Culture) examiner must be a Fulani man.

Of all the ancient history of monarchy of Yoruba, Bini and Igbo, he chose to bombard us with questions relating to Fulani origin..

All I did was write 'herdsmen, you asking me foolish question about their history and Buhari their supreme leader are all killers and terrorist' whenever I saw the questions.

I have already started reading and preparing to write the carryover course next semester.

That's if they will accept me back.
Not that I care though
Lol... Bros you need to care o cause you can't graduate without passing GST.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by luizpippo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
I served in Benue state in 2005. I called few of my students I taught in secondary school in Guma few weeks ago and they confirmed to me that Fulani jihadists have virtually taken over Guma including the village I served.

Not all is reported in the news. So many atrocities are going on in Benue which the media doesn't know.

Lalasticlala

And sai barbarians will say it is political war
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Lozano: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Auxtin85(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
If Buhari and his cabal try rig the 2019 election, the military will briefly seize power and all our corrupt leaders will be killed including Buhari. That will be the end to boko haram and Fulani terrorism in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by luizpippo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
fuckerstard:
Killer herdsmen

Where are those sai barbarians who said it has died down since Ortom defected? Or PDP is doing this to ensure Akume and Ogbe defects also?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by achiever12: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
I served in Benue state in 2005. I called few of my students I taught in secondary school in Guma few weeks ago and they confirmed to me that Fulani jihadists have virtually taken over Guma including the village I served.

Not all is reported in the news. So many atrocities are going on in Benue which the media doesn't know.

Lalasticlala

Or maybe the official media houses are coerced, compelled, warned, threatened to ignore those things.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by spitech(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
thats is a good move by our gallant officers
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Iziquiel(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I look at this post and then a second look at the moniker that made it...mchewww angry

Lol.
Leave dem make dem continue to dey lie to demselvs.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by bareal(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Make we ask the soldiers if they are actually Libyans as our president talk....

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by troublemakea(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nogodye:
It about to go down for fulani herdsmen...If the military can over-power them then PMB have my vote in 2019.

Pmb have your vote undecided all thr his 3years in office why didn't the military do enough to contain them now election is near and he's using this cheap tactics to gain the heart of weaklings like you.

just let him enter 2nd term and then you'd see the full terror of fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by StillX10(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
The first am hearing soldiers killing Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by troublemakea(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kenturkey048:
u sef na old man,,because me dey SS1 for 2005.

primary 2 in 2005 cool
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by MightySparrow: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
fuckerstard:
Killer herdsmen
You wanna say Fulani cowboys?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
And APC call these guys armed bandits? These are boko haram fighters for God's sake. Do herders ride on bikes? Its same style boko haram terrorists operate. It's high time this government told us the truth.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Lordave: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Unspecified number of the armed Fulani militia men have been suspected to be killed by the troops while others escaped into nearby bushes with gun shot wounds.
Yet only 1 Ak47 riffle was recovered.
It’s ok.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Nogodye(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
troublemakea:

Pmb have your vote undecided all thr his 3years in office why didn't the military do enough to contain them now election is near and he's using this cheap tactics to gain the heart of weaklings like you.

just let him enter 2nd term and then you'd see the full terror of fulani herdsmen
Cry me a river...
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by 2special(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
because buhari is not in the country..... the military is now winning the battle...

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Worldola: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
The military operations are successful now that bubu is out of the country, economy will also grow soon
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by yazach: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
On Saturday, 4 August 2018, while on clearance operation along Gbajimba - Akor axis in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State, soldiers encountered armed Fulani militia men with large herds of cattle.

The troops dislodged the armed militia men from their camp following a superior fire power.

Unspecified number of the armed Fulani militia men have been suspected to be killed by the troops while others escaped into nearby bushes with gun shot wounds.

Efforts are on to get other fleeing members of the armed militia men by the troops.

Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

b. Two AK 47 rifle magazines.

c. 60 rounds of 7.62 mm special ammunition.

d. Five motorcycles.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/troops-encounter-armed-fulani-militia-in-benue-state.html

Where are the said armed Fulanis
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by omoelerin1: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mgbadike80:
same thing in Niger state, very little of the atrocities committed by these herdsmen makes it to the news. but you're an old woman o. I still de second year in 2005.
You too don old. Though I don finish secondary school then, but I still dey struggle with GCE.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Eagle360(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
internationalman:
And their zombie leader said they don't carry weapon..

my GST201(Nigeria people and Culture) examiner must be a Fulani man.

Of all the ancient history of monarchy of Yoruba, Bini and Igbo, he chose to bombard us with questions relating to Fulani origin..

All I did was write 'herdsmen, you asking me foolish question about their history and Buhari their supreme leader are all killers and terrorist' whenever I saw the questions.

I have already started reading and preparing to write the carryover course next semester.

That's if they will accept me back.
Not that I care though
you be Nounites?
the course is all about Fulani, you are not far from truth.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by amazon14: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nogodye:
It about to go down for fulani herdsmen...If the military can over-power them then PMB have my vote in 2019.

That is the idea, after getting your vote, they will pick up from where they stopped
My dear use your brain. No say I no tell you oooo
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by penmasterwriter: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fulani herds men are not responsible for the killings - Oshiomole.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by drlateef: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
bjayx:
Buhari boys undecided

Being killed by Buhari soldiers?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Sunmolar(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
On Saturday, 4 August 2018, while on clearance operation along Gbajimba - Akor axis in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State, soldiers encountered armed Fulani militia men with large herds of cattle.

The troops dislodged the armed militia men from their camp following a superior fire power.

Efforts are on to get other fleeing members of the armed militia men by the troops.

Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

d. Five motorcycles.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/troops-encounter-armed-fulani-militia-in-benue-state.html

some gullible kids whose parents didn't have money to steal from govt will come out and blow out their venoms to the govt that be.
They thought their parents are rich,but since the govt had blocked the leakages in which they syphon money, now they realized their poverty and use every opportunity on media to showcase their frustrations and poverty.... I'm waiting for you, cos you know yourselves

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Sunmolar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

d. Five motorcycles.

some gullible kids whose parents didn't have money to steal from govt will come out and blow out their venoms to the govt that be.
They thought their parents are rich,but since the govt had blocked the leakages in which they syphon money, now they realized their poverty and use every opportunity on media to showcase their frustrations and poverty.... I'm waiting for your response s, cos you know yourselves

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Redhot111(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
But awa president said fulani Herdsmen don't carry guns. Thought he said the only go around with sticks and cutlass.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by kuuljay(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:

Lalasticlala
i am a tiv man from guma pls tell me which village you served and has been besieged by Fulani herdsmen I left village last week...and I never heard of such.i don't want to call you a lier cos you may have been misled

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.