Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (54765 Views)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Ignatio(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobody is asking the questions that should be asked. How come only one AK 47 was recovered? No dead bodies shown?

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Kpandex(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
It's serves them right(herdsmen).
Some idiots from the Federal Government will accuse Tiv people of been behind the killings and leaving the perpetrators untouched(Miyati Allah Cattle Breeders Association)

IGP Idris has withdrawn Mobile Policemen from IDPs and affected areas.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Kpandex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=70013317] Where is Adam and his APC gang.

[/quote

Thanks for that question.]
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by luveu: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
On Saturday, 4 August 2018, while on clearance operation along Gbajimba - Akor axis in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State, soldiers encountered armed Fulani militia men with large herds of cattle.

But their emperor said they r not herdsmen

The troops dislodged the armed militia men from their camp following a superior fire power.

But bubu they emperor said they only go wit stick

Unspecified number of the armed Fulani militia men have been suspected to be killed by the troops while others escaped into nearby bushes with gun shot wounds.

Efforts are on to get other fleeing members of the armed militia men by the troops.

Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

b. Two AK 47 rifle magazines.

c. 60 rounds of 7.62 mm special ammunition.

d. Five motorcycles.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/troops-encounter-armed-fulani-militia-in-benue-state.html
Hope bubu will not deal with ds set soldiers for daring his kinsmen
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by omoelerin1: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
how fulani herds men want us to treat their cows cheesy
It seems Fulani herders don come show you pepper for una village. I can see you're talking from experience.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Kpandex(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ignatio:
Nobody is asking the questions that should be asked. How come only one AK 47 was recovered? No dead bodies shown?

When on earth did u see security personnel displayed people killed?
Book haram terrorists are killed in numbers but non show on TV.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by eebraa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
How did you know that they are Fulani?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
troublemakea:

primary 2 in 2005 cool
u na juvenile b DAT.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
troublemakea:

primary 2 in 2005 cool
u na juvenile b DAT.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Ignatio(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kpandex:

When on earth did u see security personnel displayed people killed?
Book haram terrorists are killed in numbers but non show on TV.

We've seen photos of Boko haram terrorists killed, posted here.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by daviejay: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
internationalman:
And their zombie leader said they don't carry weapon..

my GST201(Nigeria people and Culture) examiner must be a Fulani man.

Of all the ancient history of monarchy of Yoruba, Bini and Igbo, he chose to bombard us with questions relating to Fulani origin..

All I did was write 'herdsmen, you asking me foolish question about their history and Buhari their supreme leader are all killers and terrorist' whenever I saw the questions.

I have already started reading and preparing to write the carryover course next semester.

That's if they will accept me back.
Not that I care though
hahaha, Bros the Questions tire me ooo. I nor come understand why the concentration on fulanis. Anyways, which centre are you?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by jaytee01(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is just propaganda issued to deceive gullible people. Where are the pictures of the dead militia men? And they could not arrest even one soul?

Rubbish. They can't fool anyone because of elections.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by King44(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
benben1000:
Deceiving gullible Nigerians. These pictures might have been taken in Sambisa small bush....they got together, set up old rusted motorcycles and one hang gun, set up fire here and there, called few soldiers to jump and rejoice in victory after a gun fight with herdsmen. So that gullible Nigerians will say "Oh my God, they are even fighting with these Fulnais in gun battle." SMH
APC just like PDP taking Nigerians for fools, the adamant recipe of disgrace called by hari will never confront his brothers from Mali or Niger, this is ordinary political propaganda for sure, I refuse to be fooled and if you think Atiku will fulfill his promise remember bubu promises and howfar he has gone with it, let's try new leaders let's try the youth
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Grupo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mgbadike80:
same thing in Niger state, very little of the atrocities committed by these herdsmen makes it to the news. but you're an old woman o. I still de second year in 2005.

2005, second year. Even you self don try o. I no wan talk where I dey for 2005 before una go say I be small boy.

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by julard: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bros, make we hear word. All this una aboki fulani propanganda, because una knw say election don near, una wan do this thing to buy favour, una think say we no they see. If really say una wan do some thing,why una no declare them terrorist.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by princegeo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Daura boys again

Let's join hands and send this boys with there master Buhari back to Niger republic, because I know they are not from Nigeria

Get your PVC
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by blacknp(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
fuckerstard:
Killer herdsmen

I no know wetin concern cow and AK..
Fake news I did not see any cattle or herdsmen just ammunitions & motor cycles,or do herdsmem use okada now?sensational news to fool the vulnerable public.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by lastclaire4(f): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Jesus!!!
you did service in 2005 shocked

for fork sake I still dey secondary school then naaa and a bloody SS2 shocked

Respect ma!

greetings from the repented General B killer turned sheikh
how's our boy

Assalamualaikum ma
-Sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi cool

Are you trying to console yourself with the emphasis? I will like to know what you have achieved. In case you don't know never make anyone feel uncomfortable about their looks or age. Your text looks derogatory.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Konze70: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by IsaAbubakar: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
lastclaire4:

Are you trying to console yourself with the emphasis? I will like to know what you have achieved. In case you don't know never make anyone feel uncomfortable about their looks or age. Your text looks derogatory.
[/s]
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Beremx(f): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Jesus!!!
you did service in 2005 shocked

for fork sake I still dey secondary school then naaa and a bloody SS2 shocked

Respect ma!

greetings from the repented General B killer turned sheikh
how's our boy

Assalamualaikum ma
-Sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi cool
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Beremx(f): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
kuuljay:
i am a tiv man from guma pls tell me which village you served and has been besieged by Fulani herdsmen I left village last week...and I never heard of such.i don't want to call you a lier cos you may have been misled
Torkula. Kiss the truth bro. Benue is under siege

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by lastclaire4(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mgbadike80:
same thing in Niger state, very little of the atrocities committed by these herdsmen makes it to the news. but you're an old woman o. I still de second year in 2005.

Mgbadike80 hope you are not feeling like few of your classmates who laughed at you for being in same age group as their uncles? Don't forget, this lady is not responsible for the issues you had with Jamb before you finally got in. I see no reason you should console yourself, she had hers all smooth.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by lastclaire4(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

Exactly, you don't even understand.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by blacknp(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
princegeo:
Daura boys again

Let's join hands and send this boys with there master Buhari back to Niger republic, because I know they are not from Nigeria

Get your PVC
It is true General Buhari is not Nigerian you claim but in 1967-1970 he fought to keep Nigeria one,unlike some people who claim to be Nigerian jews that want to fracture our unity at all cost at the barest instance,i don't blame miscreants like you whose ancestors tried to tamper with the Unity of our Great Country but the labours of our Heroes shall never be in vain.

I know hypocrites like you have never looked at yourself and have no love for Nigeria,we should remove President Buhari Hausa/Fulani to replace him with another Hausa/Fuani of pdp descent in 2019?Trying to be smart but not been clever. Your wayo no work.

Go and better yourself,go and study computer science and technology, the General from Katsina State does not owe you anything,unless maybe you are from Daura?Lazy Bum.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by justifyme(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari and miyetti Allah wnt like this
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by kerry57: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
How many hardsmen was killed. If many armed hardsmen was killed. How come u only recovered one AK 47 riffle? Military, use ur tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by boxypane(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
They will get what's coming to them. Including their sponsors...
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
I served in Benue state in 2005. I called few of my students I taught in secondary school in Guma few weeks ago and they confirmed to me that Fulani jihadists have virtually taken over Guma including the village I served.

Not all is reported in the news. So many atrocities are going on in Benue which the media doesn't know.

Lalasticlala

nigerian journalists are entourage of politicians and culling news from foreign sources.

pick any local paper and see it content.

zero investigative journalism

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Bigsolo10: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari u told Trump that this your fulani brother used small stick to controle their cow. Now the world have to ask u the last time.buhari are u criminal or not?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by mrmachine: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sebi Oshiomo said the killings is not done by Fulani herdsmen? APC can lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.