Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (54763 Views)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by kabillionaire(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
I served in Benue state in 2005. I called few of my students I taught in secondary school in Guma few weeks ago and they confirmed to me that Fulani jihadists have virtually taken over Guma including the village I served.

Not all is reported in the news. So many atrocities are going on in Benue which the media doesn't know.

Lalasticlala

my sister! that's what's happening, the sponsors are well known but nobody has been invited for questioning.
I weep for this country.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by elmodee7(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
mykelswa:
if I talk now. those illiterate Muslim Fulani buhari brain washed dogs will come at me with excuse. jihad at work. front page alert.

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Azam101: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Stupid and senseless reportage show us their pictures
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Azam101: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Stupid and senseless reportage show us their pictures
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by poseidon12: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
benben1000:
Deceiving gullible Nigerians. These pictures might have been taken in Sambisa small bush....they got together, set up old rusted motorcycles and one hang gun, set up fire here and there, called few soldiers to jump and rejoice in victory after a gun fight with herdsmen. So that gullible Nigerians will say "Oh my God, they are even fighting with these Fulnais in gun battle." SMH

Exactly.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
who be old woman? I never reach 40 na
wow.I was in my 3rd year then. Respect
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by mytym(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mgbadike80:
same thing in Niger state, very little of the atrocities committed by these herdsmen makes it to the news. but you're an old woman o. I still de second year in 2005.
You sef be old man..2005 Second year in uni

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by mytym(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
wow.I was in my 3rd year then. Respect
you too old canine. You probably did nysc in 2008...10 years ago!
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by mytym(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
who be old woman? I never reach 40 na

Don't mind them aunty.
Been a while you tweet o.
Regards to Ossy.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by troublemakea(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nogodye:
Cry me a river...

you can cry yourself an ocean....herdsmen killing dont and will never affect me I just pity your poor parent and siblings residing in one slum right deep inside a village
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by blaqroy: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mgbadike80:
same thing in Niger state, very little of the atrocities committed by these herdsmen makes it to the news. but you're an old woman o. I still de second year in 2005.

And I was still in ss1 I guess

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
mykelswa:
if I talk now. those illiterate Muslim Fulani buhari brain washed dogs will come at me with excuse. jihad at work. front page alert.
Am more than sure u are among d follower of the only god that have anus and penix in history. Jesus Christ uses toilet to shitt and urinate,can anybody not only on naira say I lied ?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Myself2(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
bjayx:
Buhari boys undecided

Yes the killers Fulani herdsmen terrorists to be more precise
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Rochas is a crook
oyegun is a vulture
laureata is a prostitute
Igbokwe is a goat
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee

kiss the truth
I will only say one thing that shows u are not only vagabond but a complete rascal swerved mental retarded archaic useless outdated analog chimpanzee from Bulgaria. U follow Jesus Christ failing to understand a simple indication that render. Jesus never closer to been god. Jesus was the only said god to be having a fully loaded follow come undecorated anus and penix,am not abusing him bkos he is one of the prophet of god just like Joseph and muses,to even consider or imaging or at least hallucinate that a god can go to toilet is a greater sin that can never be pardon. How dare u say a guy with anus and penix as a god ? No u are never mad but blinded magnificent nuts of the era of technology
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by undigeh: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
This pictures have are from Boko Haram clearance operation somewhere in the North East.
Let me see Ortom in the pictures else idonbelivit.
It technically a campaign strategies by shameless APC led FG.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Petmodan(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yahaya Bello is an armed robber
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by rico73(m): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Nogodye:
It about to go down for fulani herdsmen...If the military can over-power them then PMB have my vote in 2019.
That is the game plan, declare false war on Fulani herdsmen and win some trust back. Where have they been all along?

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by 9jaArea: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2018
By 2005 GSM was still expensive for people in the villages to acquire, are you telling us your students had phones in 2005?

If no how did you stay in touch with them after you left Benue?

I'm not sure you had a phone in 2005, if you did what brand and model was it.?

What is the name of the village you served in Guma? If you can't remember at least you can remember the name of the major place in the L.G

Finally, you know nothing about benue so pls shut up.

Beremx:
I served in Benue state in 2005. I called few of my students I taught in secondary school in Guma few weeks ago and they confirmed to me that Fulani jihadists have virtually taken over Guma including the village I served.

Not all is reported in the news. So many atrocities are going on in Benue which the media doesn't know.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by danhans(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2018
De dont usually arrest anybody always why,they always say the escape with gun shot wound
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2018
they even have the God's to battle with solider . smelling something fishing
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Benagbe(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2018
internationalman:
And their zombie leader said they don't carry weapon..

my GST201(Nigeria people and Culture) examiner must be a Fulani man.

Of all the ancient history of monarchy of Yoruba, Bini and Igbo, he chose to bombard us with questions relating to Fulani origin..

All I did was write 'herdsmen, you asking me foolish question about their history and Buhari their supreme leader are all killers and terrorist' whenever I saw the questions.

I have already started reading and preparing to write the carryover course next semester.

That's if they will accept me back.
Not that I care though
SMH
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Benagbe(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Rochas is a crook
oyegun is a vulture
laureata is a prostitute
Igbokwe is a goat
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee

kiss the truth
You need Jesus.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by olisaEze(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2018
So they overcame them with superior fire power ,killed so many that they couldn't count, the others escaped with multiple gunshot wounds, and the army only recovered one old looking AK 47 assault rifle!?

Continue to disseminate propaganda it won't stop us from removing the the president & his daura mafia come 2019.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by internationalman(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2018
daviejay:
hahaha, Bros the Questions tire me ooo. I nor come understand why the concentration on fulanis. Anyways, which centre are you?
lol How did you know I was talking about NOUN.

Anyways I'm in Benin study center
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by internationalman(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Mexyz:
Lil... Bros you need to care o cause you can't graduate without passing GST.
You can as long as you have accumulated 120 unit
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by Nathdoug(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Nogodye:
It about to go down for fulani herdsmen...If the military can over-power them then PMB have my vote in 2019.
and the suffer continues..
when all these zombies go get sense self
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by kuuljay(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Beremx:
Torkula. Kiss the truth bro. Benue is under siege
it's your village that is under siege.I don't know what you derive from spreading falsehood
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by correctguy101(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Rochas is a crook
oyegun is a vulture
laureata is a prostitute
Igbokwe is a goat
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee

kiss the truth

All I see in your post is Wa-Zo-Bia...

I only see the unity in destroying the nation and its resources squandered.

It's time y'all realize its the common man against the so-called rulers and their snitches.
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by johnwell(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2018
these guys are book haran boys, army are following orders to call them HERDSMEN, if truly they are herdsmen where are the cattle?
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
ritylove:
how fulani herds men want us to treat their cows cheesy

Is That Your Pet On Your Bed
Re: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos by ritylove(f): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
IamPlato:

Is That Your Pet On Your Bed
lol the one i bought for u nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.