Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Babcock University Refuses To Confirm Obo’s Chioma Admission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babcock University Refuses To Confirm Obo’s Chioma Admission (363 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Refuses To Confirm Obo’s Chioma Admission by skillzahblog(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2018
All efforts to obtain the admission status of Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Rowland, from Babcock University have proved abortive.

Reports emerged recently that Chioma’s parents were unhappy that their daughter had decided to jeopardise her education for a romance with Davido. It was alleged that she had dropped out of school following her struggle with her studies.

When an unidentified source contacted the school’s Director of Communications and Marketing, Joshua Suleiman, he said it was not possible for him to know every student in the school.

He stated, “I don’t know the person; you know I cannot know every student. But I can give you the number of the students’ development staff; I am not sure they will also know her unless they find out.

I manage the school’s information, but we have about 10,000 students. Even lecturers don’t know all the students in their class.”

Full details here

https://skillzah.com/2018/08/05/babcock-university-refuses-to-confirm-obos-chioma-admission
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Confirm Obo’s Chioma Admission by Nightmareo07: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Confirm Obo’s Chioma Admission by Bluezy13(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2018
See as them dey carry another person matter for head.
As if it well prolong their lives.
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Confirm Obo’s Chioma Admission by Nbote(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2018
And why do dey have to confirm anything to U?? Are U her parents or did U pay her fees?

(1) (Reply)

(check Out) Dahunsi Daniel Oluwashina||biography / Blac Chyna's Mom Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Suggestive Pose In A S / Footballer, Alex Iwobi Makes Nollywood Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.