Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Make Your Sundays Interesting And Fun - CrystalMag - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Your Sundays Interesting And Fun - CrystalMag (228 Views)

The Interesting Experiences I Had When I Was A Boy / Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Sundays Interesting And Fun - CrystalMag by CrystalMag(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-XeytDguJ1mI/W2btScsZxUI/AAAAAAAAAus/Wee9W8acwGEHhCiCvCoVBGw13x1c-HzKwCLcBGAs/s400/Sundays%2BFundays.JPG[/img]

Have you always been bored, and you feel Sundays are just meant to be spent on the bed?

Have you always had the notion that Sundays are just meant for church services or mosque services?

Or are you the type that feels Sunday is meant for just washing of clothes?

If yes, then you are wrong?

Sunday as the first day in the week is no doubt , a day that is meant for weekly preparation of daily activities, especially for the working class set of people.

While it is also a day, set aside for religious activities.

In this article, I would lay more emphasis on ways in which you can enjoy your Sundays even after a stressed religious activity or basic preparation for Monday.

Things You Can Do On Sundays Aside Religious Things:-

KP NO 1. Pick a spot and Hang-Out With Friends.

We over rate the company of friends and hanging out with them. Though some may say we can hang-out with friends on Fridays and Saturdays but we all know how stressful Fridays can be especially after the day's work. While Saturdays are meant for basic activities like rearranging the house, wash cloths, and do other things.

Call a friend, hang-out with them, go to places you wish to be like the cinema, the mall, amusement parks, a friends house, cool garden, the pool, visit parents/grand parents houses together. As for couples on the other hand, you can cook and invite friends over. These things strengthens relationship/friendships.

KP NO 2. Interesting Photo-shoot.

It's not until you have big or very important things to do before you think of having a photo-shoot. Take your family/friends and if possible 'enemies' out on a photo shoot. This can be done to keep memories of your loved ones in place as well as preserving history.

KP NO 3. Have a "Me" Time

"Me Time" here means personal time. Personal Time is the time set aside for yourself to grow mentally. It helps build you as a person, helps reminisce on your self as an individual. You could have a "me" time before hanging out with friends.

Engage yourself in personal activities that gives you joy. Remember,our joy doesn't depend on anyone. Cook your favorite dish while listening to your favorite song. Dance around our house, do crazy things. This would help you laugh greatly.

Check Here for Various Food Recipes.

KP NO 4. Have Great Sex

For Couples, Have great sex, pick your favorite sex position. search online and go wild with your sexual life. Spice it up, Make your partner feel wanted. This would greatly help in strengthening your bond.

Sundays are meant to be Fun-Days. Don't spend your day sleeping on the bed, Have fun and make it interesting.

Yours Truly,

Faith

Read More: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/08/how-to-make-your-sundays-interesting.html

cc: lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

History Will Come To A Close / The Deception Of Sin / ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CHEAP AND RELIABLE BULKSMS SERVICE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.