Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace (26740 Views)

Photos From Rachel Bakam's Burial / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Rachel Bakam Dies Of Anaemia At 38 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Have they call their relationship quits?
Lord I hope so
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by tiger28: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tundeobama:
ooni is investing billions in real estate and tourism in ife and promoting yoruba culture across globe, other yoruba billionaire to please come and build oduduwa town.
This King has outpaced all these other yeye kings in JUST a very SHORT time. Ife has become the hub of hospitality and blacks in the diaspora are getting to know more about the yoruba tribe because of the King's EDUCATIONAL visits to countries with blacks in the diaspora. IMMEDIATELY upon instalment, the King gave out "50" brand new transformers to ife town. This is how you lead a town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by TimeManager(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
Ooni of Ife rejected her gift. The black colored stuff she held.
Olori Olose, se ire a maa ta ose ni? iru ose wo gan nire n ta?

kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by gidjah(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
like play like play , Rachael Bacham is going places o, was her senior in sec school way back, served in the same unit in church too .very shy lady but can be very brute and bold when on air o! remembered the few plays we did together as drama unit and creativity group members.great great my Rachy.greatness knows no circle and color
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by FisifunKododada: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
gidjah:
like play like play , Rachael Bacham is going places o, was her senior in sec school way back, served in the same unit in church too .very shy lady but can be very brute and bold when on air o! remembered the few plays we did together as drama unit and creativity group members.great great my Rachy.greatness knows no circle and color

...And who ask you for this epistle...story for the gods...
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by FisifunKododada: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
YorubaAmaka
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by newslifeop: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by gidjah(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I can see you have mannerisms problem, and batlling with d illness caled busybody and childlishness .pls get some sense and stop meddling strangers affair.helplessness dey disturb u I guess.
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by gidjah(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I can see you have mannerisms problem, and batlling with d illness caled busybody and childlishness .pls get some sense and stop meddling in strangers affair.helplessness dey disturb u I guess.
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Organs(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
Ooni of Ife rejected her gift.
The black colored stuff she held.

What black coloured stuff? You don't even know what it is and you are making assumption? Anyways, explain abeg, i am not understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Army Camouflage / Family Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death Rumour! / Beverly Osu Lists Benefits Of Twerking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.