Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth (1246 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by orimogunje53: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
- Meet a man who breaks stones with his hands, lifts men with his teeth and withstands being run over by a vehicle

- He was dubbed India's Iron Man and already
earned his place the India Book of Records

- Amandeep Singh now dreams of entering the
Guinness Book of World Records

Amandeep Singh, also known as India's Iron
Man, is a real celebrity with a repertoire of 2500
daredevil stunts that earned him a place in the
India Book of Records.

The 34-year-old earned a place in the India Book
of Records and is now dreaming of entering the
Guinness Book of World Records
But the strongman, who lifts motorbikes above
his head, breaks stones with his hands, smashes
metal bars across his chest and withstands
being run over by a car, is not going to stop on
the achieved.

The 34-year-old is now dreaming of breaking 50
separate records to leave his mark on the
Guinness Book of World Records. Describing his
passion for extreme stunts Amandeep said:
"People tell me that they get scared when they see
me perform but I don't know how fear looks.

Amandeep's heroics and incredible feats of
strength have earned him the nickname India's
Iron Man
In the beginning, I just exercised rigorously and did
small stunts but now after nine years of practice, I don't get hurt even if someone hits me with a bunch of iron rods. I have trained hard to be this tough.

Amandeep learnt Sikh martial arts at the age of
10 and uses the combative skill to perform
daring stunts for his fans
After years of hard work, I can do more than 2500
types of stunts. I am only expanding my range as a
tough stuntman. I am always willing to do what
people find impossible."

Amandeep Singh showcased his strength to
crowds of adoring fans by withstanding being run
over by a heavy vehicle
Amandeep, from Kurukshetra in Haryana, India,
learnt Sikh martial arts while being a child. Now
he uses his skills during performances, attracting
thousands of youngsters from around the
country, who come to take a look at a local
celebrity and try out his self defence classes.

The Indian strongman showcased his talent for
the crowds by lifting a motorbike above his head
with unbelievable ease
India's Iron Man also dreams of establishing
world-class gyms to train young Sikh men and
women and promote healthy lifestyle, body
building, acting and films in the Sikh community.

The Indian strongman showcased his talent for
the crowds by lifting a motorbike above his head
with unbelievable ease
India's Iron Man also dreams of establishing
world-class gyms to train young Sikh men and
women and promote healthy lifestyle, body
building, acting and films in the Sikh community.

Amandeep's eight-year-old son, Bishavdeep
Singh, now wants to follow in his dad's footsteps
and be a strongman
"I enjoy what I do. So my biggest aim is to make
my society and my country proud. The only feeling
I have is to perform better, give it my best shot and
break as many records I can."

source www.orimloaded.tk
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by GOFRONT(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by nepapole(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
india and jazz ehn..... grin grin
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by IamPatriotic(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
With Indian juju, impossibility is nothing!
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Fididiguy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na so
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
OK, they drove a Mahindra SUV over him. They should use a Hummer SUV instead.
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
CONFIRMED OJUJU CALABAR
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Kharol1234: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by coolebux(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Someone shld show him road to WWE plz undecided
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Lozano: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
I am sure there is an old woman in a village somewhere in Nigeria that can do exactly this same thing and even more
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by SKhanmi: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Seen some of his videos,Nothing is impossible if you try hard right? ,He seems to be human. Reminds me of those two twins in Britain run over by a trailer,car? With little or no bruises. Probably just stunt folks also. Wetin I kuku sabi, I hope we have men like that in our NA grin
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Let him carry me first after I don chop before I go believe say Na iron man.
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Jackossky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
Let him carry me first after I don chop before I go believe say Na iron man.

You fat reach like that?
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Jackossky:

You fat reach like that?
I have big bones.
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by orimogunje53: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
I have big bones.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by nazablossom(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Indians and weird stuff.

India 100-1 Nigeria comes to mind, the people that invented that lie must be receiving their punishment by now for deceiving many Young Minds grin
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by pweshdodo(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2018
He can't carry broda mukaila wey dey my area cheesy
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by orimogunje53: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=pweshdodo post=70020032]He can't carry broda mukaila wey dey my area cheesy[/quote
lolzz BroukIlaila be elephant
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by orimogunje53: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2018
pweshdodo:
He can't carry bro mukaila wey dey my area cheesy
lolzz Bro mukIlaila be elephant?
Re: Meet Indian Iron Man Who Breaks Stones With His Hands, Lifts Men With His Teeth by pweshdodo(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2018
orimogunje53:

lolzz Bro mukIlaila be elephant?
He is very big
And he has juju

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ogunlesi, The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In U.k / Want To Remove My Tattoo / Skyscrapercity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.