Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) (30907 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2018
@Yomzzyblog.com

Celebrity fashion designer, Yomi Casual shared this photo as he struck a pose with his car, a ford mustang, that has a customized plate "Tailor" to the delight of his fans asking them: "Whats your identity?", we all know who he his, his plate says it all.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/yomi-casual-strikes-pose-with-his.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by princeade86(m): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2018
sweet.
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Baba olowo

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by owomida1: 5:35am On Aug 06, 2018
I have been looking for the stallion logo all around the car since till I sighted another logo.

Na Chevrolet dey make Ford Mustang now abi?

OP abeg no dey smoke weed too much.

Amugbo poster.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by somziency: 5:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Tailor? Hmmm!
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by bobokeshington: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2018
may God bless my handwork too
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Na cloth him sew soteeey him gather money but a Mustang....hehehehe. Eziokwu. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by dPriv: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Tailor.

for iPhone6 64gb. Check signature. Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by sheriph: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2018
OP. I beg open your eye well, This is Chevrolet Camaro not Ford.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Pavore9: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Is that not Chevrolet? shocked

14 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by sirwilson(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Tailor with swag.
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Na Chevy be DAT no be ford oh..!!

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by sonnie10: 5:41am On Aug 06, 2018
That's a Camaro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by luizkyworld(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Just follow your dreams & everything will come to you. Doesn't matter what you do...only be a masters @ what you do, & de world will be @ your feet. Seek more for specialized education, & less of conventional class room crammings.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by sheikh89: 5:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Op... People wey sabi motor say na chevy kamaru... Not ford musa.. cool

38 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Wetin make the Chevy suddenly a Ford Mustang abeg? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2018
owomida1:
Ehen?

Na Chevrolet dey make Ford Mustang now abi?

OP abeg no dey smoke weed too much.

Op just come out from Bush, d weed never clear finish grin

18 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by owomida1: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Mutemenot:

Op just come out from Bush, d weed never clear finish grin

I just tire I swear. OP nor go let me go work again now.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by godwinkessi: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2018
grin this is 2011 Chevy camaro

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Hibiscuss(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Baba God, na when I go save money buy ordinary Camry sef.

Meanwhile, someone somewhere during the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by mokt(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Ford Mustang?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by sheymoni(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2018
This is Chevrolet Camaro not mustang

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by iammrjaai(m): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2018
The OP smoked something..!!
Pavore9:
Is that not Chevrolet? shocked
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by kaykaymcb(m): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Celebrity tailor??..chai... I pray to be a celebrity graphic designer soon.Amen.....Meanwhile

My logo designs are the best!....Click the link in signature for proof

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Mushroom bloggers
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Obierika(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2018
The logo on the back of the car is that of Chevrolet not that of Ford
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by nonxo007(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Chevrolet camaro not ford mustang
Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Hibiscuss:
Baba God, na when I go save money buy ordinary Camry sef.

Meanwhile, someone somewhere during the weekend.
grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Strikes A Pose With His Customized Ford Mustang (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2018
We will make it legally too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.