Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed (16459 Views)

252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet / More Photos From Tambuwal’s Defection To PDP, PDP calls APC dysfunctional / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Alexk2(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Yes it is very much different....just that people choose to believe what they want to believe.
The only similarity is that it's all defection
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:
APC should know better than you bro. They have the money to engage lawyers that would interprete the relevant laws.

But having said that, I think APC should just Focus on ensuring Saraki doesn't return to the house again. Take advantage of the situation in Kwara and he will most likely not return. They should just stop chasing a wild goose for now.

What situation in Kwara? only if u know how we kwarans are proud and enjoying the kind of politics saraki is playing ni u won't be here typing this
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Splashme: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari and his team of shameless
liars should fear God na
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by israelmao(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018
It's always different when it doesn't favour them.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by tribalistseun: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Story

Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by HAH: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2018
This Lai Mohammed is so bitter about saraki because saraki controls his entire state without giving them even a councillor, if not because of the boy boy work Lai does for Tinubu who will know him in politics left to kwara state
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
his royal LIEness never dissapoints!

always twisting the obvious! #PATHETIC FILTH.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by StillX10(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
BREAKING NEWS NUGGET- PDP IN CHARGE: AKPABIO, SIGN OF DEFEAT FOR A DROWNING PARTY:
We collected 14 senators, 1 senate President, 3 Governors, 32 house of reps members, 62 house of assembly members and 62 LGA chairmen from them, but we didn't make the kind of noise they are making for just God'swill Akpabio.
Sign of defeat.
Power to the people.
We are in charge.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Praktikals(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:
APC should know better than you bro. They have the money to engage lawyers that would interprete the relevant laws.

But having said that, I think APC should just Focus on ensuring Saraki doesn't return to the house again. Take advantage of the situation in Kwara and he will most likely not return. They should just stop chasing a wild goose for now.
Bros, saying Saraki will 'most likely' not return to the senate is like saying Remi Tinubu is not likely to return to the senate.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by OlujobaSamuel: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:

dsp cant takeover the sp position if removed, that is why so many SP were removed during obj days and the dsp never took the post.
lai is simply saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by tesppidd: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2018
Lai Mohammed went to far in creating a needless controversy.

But the fact remains that Saraki traded away the deputy senate presidency to the PDP.

That alone was a big enough crime against his party.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by tesppidd: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2018
StillX10:
BREAKING NEWS NUGGET- PDP IN CHARGE: AKPABIO, SIGN OF DEFEAT FOR A DROWNING PARTY:
We collected 14 senators, 1 senate President, 3 Governors, 32 house of reps members, 62 house of assembly members and 62 LGA chairmen from them, but we didn't make the kind of noise they are making for just God'swill Akpabio.
Sign of defeat.
Power to the people.
We are in charge.
Sign of defeat

In charge of what

APC has more governors.

APC has more senators.

APC has more reps.

APC has all the ministers.

APC has the army, the police, the dss, the civil defence.

APC even has INEC, lol.

What exactly are you in charge of

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Oblang(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018
HelpMeJesus:
na now ur eye clear

U all think agreeing and disagreeing has anything to do with loyalty to a party..not everyone is blind supporter like u...
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by ezegold4we: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
I thought Adams oshomole took over this lying and disgusting chronic liar called lie Muhammad.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by defash8: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2018
This is all distraction, there are committees made up of APC, what have they achieved??
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:

Since saraki became senate president has he not performed excellently well and heeded democratic principles and passed the best legislature we have had in this country in a long while??

Why does apc fail to see saraki great performance bt rather keep the oil of bitterness and hate flowing cos that same bitterness and hate will consume Apc. It is not rocket science to see that.

Those in apc do not like themselves and u will see that more clearly after elections. The cabal is still on waiting and watching and many other nonesense and confusion they are known for. Was is it Saraki that made buhari dump Tinubu Only to call him back for elections. Why blame saraki for everything wrong it the party??

Saraki is the best thing to happen in the senate in a long while if we shud be objective!
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by bobnatlo(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:

Sorry!!
U don't know kwarra politics.
Let Lai try deliver his local govt first for APC

APC is just a one party man and the party is all for one man. Imagine a party using the presidents body language to fight corruption n fix the economy, lol
So they shouldn't be surprised with defections now.

Common sense should've told APC that as they administer medicine to opposition. They should be ready to take in same medicine ok.

Quoting Dele Momodu in his beautiful piece/letter to PMB 'My dr President let my people go'

"This cat and mouse game of using State apparatus to witch-hunt deserters is becoming predictable, boring and nauseating.

Those who have decamped from APC have only exercised their fundamental rights. Whether they are morally right is neither here nor there and is ultimately a verdict for the electorate to ponder and unravel when elections, which loom large, finally arrive. Similarly, whether they are legally justified in their defection is a matter which your party may seek to take up in the courts, and I am certain that the Courts will do justice to the case as they have been doing despite terrorisation, bullying and coercion from some over-exuberant agencies of your government. I pause to observe that some of these guys were hailed by us when they joined our side the last time. At that time, we justified their defection to us as being part of the democratic process. If they have now decided to go because they believe they are not wanted by some influential gladiators in the ruling party, my dear President, please let them go. Your party’s point that they have done so for less than altruistic reasons will be considered and digested by our people who are quite politically savvy and discerning. They will make up their minds as to the rights and wrongs of it all."
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by GodblessNig247(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:

You are dreaming!!! He has the structure in Kwara. He left with the Governor and 23 members out of 24. If he did that then what does it take to come back to the senate if he wants to
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44:
I totally disagree with Lai Muhammed on this "What Saraki did, according to Lai Mohammed, was to put the APC leadership and the government in a difficult corner by ensuring that any attempt to impeach him would be tantamount to making an opposition senator in person of Ekweremadu the Senate president."

impeaching Senator Saraki does not make Senator Ekweremadu Senate President. When the senate president is impeached another one is voted in. The deputy can't ascend the seat like it is done in the executive

Just my view

Saraki should be impeached for negligence of duty if he does not reconvene the senate. The election is six months away and the senate has not approve the fund yet. Failure to approve the fund mean election won't hold which is a threat to our democracy. Let us forget about 2/3 of the house. He got voted without 2/3 of the full house and should not be suprised if the APC senate members alone impeach him. The aftermath will be taken to court
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Just my view

Saraki should be impeached for negligence of duty if he does not reconvene the senate. The election is six months away and the senate has not approve the fund yet. Failure to approve the fund mean election won't hold which is a threat to our democracy. Let us forget about 2/3 of the house. He got voted without 2/3 of the full house and should not be suprised if the APC senate members alone impeach him. The aftermath will be taken to court
The Constitution is the constitution.

You need 2/3 to imprison and that's that.

As for INEC's funding, wahala dey oo
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44:

The Constitution is the constitution.

You need 2/3 to imprison and that's that.

As for INEC's funding, wahala dey oo

2/3 of what? Senate on seat in the plenary or of the full house?

I repeat, with the election fund not approved yet, he will be impeached by 2/3 of senators who are present in the plenary. It is negligence of duty. The fallout will be settled in the court.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

2/3 of what? Senate on seat in the plenary or of the full house?

I repeat, with the election fund not approved yet, he will be impeached by 2/3 of senators who are present in the plenary. It is negligence of duty. The fallout will be settled in the court.

2/3 of the total nunber of senators (109)
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44:

I will need to read more on this particular law.

We've seen cases of 2/3 rep members sitting in the plenary impeaching Governors.

We've seen cases of 2/3 senate member sitting electing their president.

2/3 of those present in the plenary impeaching the SP shouldn't be a prob. They can argue the legality in court afterward.

Olorun APC senate Leader is too dull for my liken.
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by wordcat(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44:
I totally disagree with Lai Muhammed on this "What Saraki did, according to Lai Mohammed, was to put the APC leadership and the government in a difficult corner by ensuring that any attempt to impeach him would be tantamount to making an opposition senator in person of Ekweremadu the Senate president."

impeaching Senator Saraki does not make Senator Ekweremadu Senate President. When the senate president is impeached another one is voted in. The deputy can't ascend the seat like it is done in the executive

APC supporters are called a particular name on this forum for a reason and Lai Mohammed knows the reason.

No need trying to educate them because they know the truth but chose to believe lies from Lie Mohammed
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by mabea: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Armstrong34:
am i the only person who is tired of hearing about Saràki
Yes
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by dahnimoh(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2018
itchie:
This man is so terrible that he doesn't even need to talk again, all he does is open his mouth and lies start flowing out of it

Guy you wicked ooo

The Bible told us that the devil is the father of all LIES

I don't know if laid Mohammed is the UNCLE of all LIES

Lai listen attentively, there is no two cases that are exactly the same in life.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by OlujobaSamuel: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44:

nope, it is 2/3 of a plenary, and a quorum which is 1/3 of that 109 can do that, thats why pdp senators went to sleep at the nass complex when they heard that ap want to resume plenary
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44:

The deputy can actually ascend to become the Senate president IF the Senate president is pushed out.

That is the way it is.

That's why he is deputy in the first place
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by deebrain(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Does this man realize that people in 2011 are still alive in 2018? Or does he think that the hardship of his government killed everybody that witnessed the 2011 incident?

Haba!
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Ngokafor(f): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

Saraki will not return to the Senate Kunu is bad for your health bros!

Stop thinking like a woman

Bia are you saying women are stuppid or what? angry
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Sirjamo: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
It's very different, Saraki's name starts with S and Tambuwal's name starts with T -- Mr Lying Mohammed.

I expect zombies to swallow this, they're called zombies for a reason.
And you are a Robot for a reason
Re: Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed by Metuh: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

Bia are you saying women are stuppid or what? angry
Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Committee On Works Holds Public Hearing On The Use Of Concrete For Roads / VP Osinbajo Was Never Excluded From National Security Meetings - Premium Times / Sultan, Dangote, Governors To Raise N1.5 Billion For Islamic Centre In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.