Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu (2029 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by gbigbega: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Tinubu is a highly respected politician from the SW but his romance with PMB is seriously diminishing his influence over the SW and it is bring down his political career. A lot of Nigeria who respect him are saddened that he is still pitching tent with a sinking ship, a deceptive president.

These are my list of sincere advice for Tinubu...

1. It is foolish to still remain in this sinking ship where you have been disdained and unappreciated. Remaining in APC will sink you forever politically. Trust me what made APC to win the election was peoples perception not strategy, people's perception as largely changed.
2. Create a new political party (or join a small one you can take over) and decamp from APC to that party. Move all your loyalist to the new party
3. Join the Coalition to remove Buhari.
4. In the Coalition, negotiate to keep all the states that was initially in your control (your party gets the South West States, etc)

What this will do for you is

1. Bring you back to the lime light
2. Still keep your structure and influence intact (South West)
3. Give you the relevance and acceptance you deserve from the people
4. Gives you opportunity to take over the Federal Government in the future on a clean slate and on your own terms, learning from this disappointing experience.

right now the SW sees you as a traitor and a failure and are sad you are still seating there doing nothing.
These advice above will make the people know you put Nigeria and Yoruba's first, above Buhari and his sinking ship, APC.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

2019 buhari sak

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by Baawaa(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Useless advice from useless PDP

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2018
@op where are you from before I say what I have in mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
this up thinks politics is as easy as ABC
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
this op thinks politics is as easy as ABC
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
gbigbega:
Tinubu is a highly respected politician from the SW but his romance with PMB is seriously diminishing his influence over the SW and it is bring down his political career. A lot of Nigeria who respect him are saddened that he is still pitching tent with a sinking ship, a deceptive president.

1. It is foolish to still remain in this sinking ship where you have been disdained and unappreciated. Remaining in APC will sink you forever politically. Trust me what made APC to win the election was peoples perception not strategy, people's perception as largely changed.
2. Create a new political party (or join a small one you can take over) and decamp from APC to that party. Move all your loyalist to the new party
4. In the Coalition, negotiate to keep all the states that was initially in your control (your party gets the South West States, etc)

4. Gives you opportunity to take over the Federal Government in the future on a clean slate and on your own terms, learning from this disappointing experience.

right now the SW sees you as a traitor and a failure and are sad you are still seating there doing nothing.
These advice above will make the people know you put Nigeria and Yoruba's first, above Buhari and his sinking ship, APC.

[/s]

LUBBISH grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by mpianya39(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tinubu before 1999 angry

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by mpianya39(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tinubu after 8 good years as a lagoon governor wink

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by ayokellany: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
gbigbega:

Foolish Igbo analyzing their tribal madness daily

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by gbigbega: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
haffaze777:
@op where are you from before I say what I have in mind

1. I am not a politician - just a concerned Nigeria
2. I am from North Central
3. Only thing I care for is to change this change - no attachment to any political party
4. I wrote out of concern for Tinubu and nothing else. He is a good politician (not necessarily a good man) but he is been rubbished by opportunist who don't know anything about politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
gbigbega:

1. I am not a politician - just a concerned Nigeria
2. I am from North Central
3. Only thing I care for is to change this change - no attachment to any political party
4. I wrote out of concern for Tinubu and nothing else. He is a good politician (not necessarily a good man) but he is been rubbished by opportunist who don't know anything about politics.

right now the SW sees you as a traitor and a failure and are sad you
are still seating there doing nothing.

OK,now I will say what I have in mind,since you are from North Central how did you come to know how we westerner see him

I'm a westerner from ogun state and I can tell you categorically that no one see him as a traitor and failure here or in any yoruba state,if your party or any other want our support,they should just bring forward their candidate and tell us what they can offer Yoruba nations.all this campaign of hate won't help u or anyone to unseat buhari.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
gbigbega:

Trust me I understand SW really good. I am Yoruba from Kogi, grew up in Lagos and lives in Abuja. Though not a politician but know enough of them ( and Tinubu close allies ) and hear their babbling first hand. I for one, as a Yoruba guy ( and a lot of others) is disappointed at his frolicking with APC. I envisage he is making is calculation and will not sit down arm folded, doing nothing. No be Tinubu?

brother with this ur write up I can say it that you don't know anything about south west politics

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
LMAO

Southwest consider Tinubu a traitor, So who do the Southwest consider the leader? Is it Obasanjo Dino, Saraki or Fayose

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by Blessed200016: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rational advice but unfollowable (winks)
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by Goandie: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
LMAO

Southwest consider Tinubu a traitor, So who do the Southwest consider the leader? Is it Obasanjo Dino, Saraki or Fayose

bro abeg shift make i follow you lauf my own na pmplmao, dis op dey naive o him dey advice abi na advise opolo eye jagaban
tinubu is one if not the smartest politician still alive.
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by fabianjay101(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

2019 buhari sak
loooool? Abeg weything be the meaning of weything you dey talk?
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by Oblang(m): 4:40am On Aug 07, 2018
All this advisers wey never even advise themselves sef...
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2018
gbigbega:

OP, Tinubu knows all you related. Unfortunately for Tinubu, the fear of EFCC is his beginning of wisdom.
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by gbigbega: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Amitez:

OP, Tinubu knows all you related. Unfortunately for Tinubu, the fear of EFCC is his beginning of wisdom.

hmm, makes sense.
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by gbigbega: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goandie:

bro abeg shift make i follow you lauf my own na pmplmao, dis op dey naive o him dey advice abi na advise opolo eye jagaban
tinubu is one if not the smartest politician still alive.

how smart is going down with a sinking ship?
Re: 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu by gbigbega: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Blessed200016:
Rational advice but unfollowable (winks)

I see your point... but then again, the advice is not for the faint hearted politician. Let him man up like Saraki- I am beginning to like his boldness

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buba Galadima's Daughter With Buhari And Wife Aisha In London / Okey Ezeh Wins At Appeal – Imo Guber / Dino Melaye Dancing With Children While Listening To Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.