Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara (1248 Views)

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Saraki has no integrity to report PMB to Kwara People. Buhari had solid relationship with Idiagbon till the latter's death. Integrity united them from beginning to the end. Loyalty united them. In fact, when IBB overthrew Buhari and put him under house arrest, Idiagbon was in Mecca and Saudi authorities gave him asylum, Idiagbon refused, he said I'm not a traitor, I won't leave my boss like a coward. He came back to Nigeria, arrested and suffered with Buhari, his boss. He is not a traitor like this one who has no honour and bereaved of integrity!

Let us judge Kwara with the behaviour of Idiagbon!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by Fierce11: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
See who is talking about integrity and honour.. Does your pmb possess any of the aforementioned? If he does (which we all know he doesn't), he should have stepped down when he knows he cannot handle the affairs of my beloved nigeria. But the coward would never do that because of the pride he has and the opportunities involved in diverting our money..
Besides, how do you expect the whole of kwara to be judged by the actions of a man who obviously didnt know the monster he was defending when he was alive? Allow the patriotic kwara indigenes to make their own decisions without trying to play the manipulation game on them. Later you would come out and defend the fulani herds men.. But when we pick the ones that kill us and use them as the complete definition of fulanis, you type trash.. Why cant they also be judged by the actions of one of their own? Bmc and zombies are just animals.. xo
#Back2Daura. #BuhariIsaFAILURE,Iswear

5 Likes

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by muykem: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President. Though APC might not have 2/3 number required to impeach senate president but most of decision in the house only require simple majority.

1 Like

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai this BMC guys are becoming so desperate!!! even going to resurrect a man who died almost 20 years ago grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
muykem:
Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President. Though APC might not have 2/3 number required to impeach senate president but most of decision in the house only require simple majority.

you can enjoy your simple majority whie he enjoys hs senste presidency seat tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue PDP will control both houses of parliament even as a minority. grin grin grin
Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you can enjoy your simple majority whie he enjoys hs senste presidency seat tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue PDP will control both houses of parliament even as a minority. grin grin grin

We will install Akpabio
Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

We will install Akpabio

who are the WE? The problem is not even installing Akpabio ,that one is easy.The main issue is how will you dethrone Saraki grin grin grin
Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by donratcock: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Op i have a question. Where was idiagbons connection when buhari was running since 2003. Is it in 2019 that his connection will manifest?
Sometimes one must reason like a human being before posting online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by StillX10(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
OP sir you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by rexington: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
I pray that his idiagbon connection that he was using in 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections manifest itself in 2019. Sarrki Buhari is the traitor in this matter, saraki and do helped him win election and now that his peers voted him SP against u wish u made pass through trail for selfish interest. Saraki has pass his trail and is now helping Nigerians put u through ur own trail (2019) just trail and pass it.

1 Like

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by Obinwenite(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai this BMC guys are becoming so desperate!!! even going to resurrect a man who died almost 20 years ago grin grin grin grin

Lol,very funny.I don't think BMC guys understand politics. In kwara state,everyone is in PDP,only one person is still in APC,where will u start campaigning from.....APC should forget about kwara.

1 Like

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

who are the WE? The problem is not even installing Akpabio ,that one is easy.The main issue is how will you dethrone Saraki grin grin grin

We the patriots

Not enemies of the state
Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by olasaad(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki has no integrity to report PMB to Kwara People. Buhari had solid relationship with Idiagbon till the latter's death. Integrity united them from beginning to the end. Loyalty united them. In fact, when IBB overthrew Buhari and put him under house arrest, Idiagbon was in Mecca and Saudi authorities gave him asylum, Idiagbon refused, he said I'm not a traitor, I won't leave my boss like a coward. He came back to Nigeria, arrested and suffered with Buhari, his boss. He is not a traitor like this one who has no honour and bereaved of integrity!

Let us judge Kwara with the behaviour of Idiagbon!

Who is Idiagbon again?

1 Like

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by Holuwarsweun(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Only if u know that kwarans have forgotten about idaiagbon in politics. There is nothing like idaiagbon influence in Kwara state.
Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by Holuwarsweun(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
donratcock:
Op i have a question. Where was idiagbons connection when buhari was running since 2003. Is it in 2019 that his connection will manifest?
Sometimes one must reason like a human being before posting online.

This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by Almaiga: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Uprightness + Integrity + Hard work + Sincerity = President Buhari.

Re: Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara by SarakiBukola: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Only if u know that kwarans have forgotten about idaiagbon in politics. There is nothing like idaiagbon influence in Kwara state.

I lived in Kwara for decades and Idiagbon was not a factor at all.

He kept to himself after his ouster. I used to see him at times in the evening... his house is under military guard till today almost 20 years after his death

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! FCT Pdp's Senator Philip Aduda Defects To APC.... / Governor Yahaya Bello The Best Performing Governor / Unconfirmed Results From The Osun State Governorship Rerun Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.