Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election (23006 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by stephenduru: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
SULE YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU CAN DO IT WELL.

Olusegun Obasanjo.

PDP Presidential aspirant the Former Governor of Jigawa State, Dr Sule Lamido CON, and members of his national campaign council today met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his Olusegun Obasanjo national library Abeokuta, Ogun State over his 2019 presidential ambition.

In a terse statement by Mansur Ahmed, the social media aide to Lamido, said: “the meeting was part of the consultation with relevant stakeholders, elders, party officials and key political actors in Nigeria across the length and breadth of this Nation"

Lamido said, that I have nothing to tell you about me because you know me more than anybody, I have came to greet you, brief you, seek for your blessings and ask for your fatherly advise.

Obasanjo in his remark said, as a former minister of foreign affairs, Sule knows the world and knows how to relate with other countries of the world, I was so happy and elated by what I saw in Jigawa state when you became a Governor.

He added, Sule I don't have any doubt about your attributes, your capacity, your courage, your interest about your state and Nigeria at large, Sule you can do it and you can do it well.

It could be recalled that Lamido made a similar visit to the Former Military head of states Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and he had previously visit Obasanjo last year as part of his nationwide consultations on his presidential aspiration in 2019.

Before then, Lamido met with all the PDP state Governors in their respective states, 36 PDP chairmen of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), including Zonal vice chairmen of the party, Former Speakers forum, where he told them of his as aspiration and urged them to pick the best for the party when the time comes

Lamido is accompanied by campaign DG Barr. Musa Elayo, Senator Josephine Anenih, Ambassador Joe Keshi, RTD AIG Kayode Thiorplus, Alhaji Umaru Mai Shadai, and Hon. Rahman Owokoniran and Ogun state party Chairman

Mansur Ahmed
New media aide to
Dr. Sule Lamido CON
6/8/2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019sule-lamido-visits-obasanjo-for.html

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by stephenduru: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Sarkin: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
These are evil men.
They are the kind of men who sleep before their heads even hit the pillow.
Do they think they will be on this earth forever??

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Doerstech(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baba....
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Shukuakukobambi: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy of course

This is OBJ's anointed. He's always been OBJ's heir and it was meant to be him with Amaechi as VP before GEJ broke OBJ's heart in 2015 and lost the election thereafter

I doubt OBJ will support someone else for the PDP ticket

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by TheFreeOne: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's OBJ's candidate.

If he's given the chance to single-handedly select a presidential candidate that'll be Sule Lamido.

He seems to be detribalized, progressive and not a religious bigot.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by CoolFreeday(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obasanjo number 1 candidate, number 2 is David Mark but unfortunately, they can't beat the man greatly luv on the street and in villages, PMB.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by danysi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Seek the blessing of a failure means SULE LamiDo is a failure. Shekenan

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by futureenergy: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mtchew . . . People can't read handwriting on the wall.
Since the defection of the bigwigs, Lamido, Makarafi, and Dankwanbo have been relegated to the back. They should just find who to support and move on. No need wasting time and resources, they have no chance.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Greenarrow01(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pdp primary election this year is the main election before the grand election..
It can bring pdp up an also take it down.. it goes either way..

Sgould pdp give the ticket to atiku.. will obasanjo support him of buhari..
People re forgetting that the likes of lamido nd makarfi are also plotting some underground runs... i can steer the poverty out of hell.. and somebody comes from anotger party to eat my wahala.

Dankwabo
Makarfi and
Lamido deserve the ticket more than atiku or kwankwaso

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na wa o!

Everybody consulting Obasanjo as if he is an oracle

We shall see how powerful he is in the forthcoming elections

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Justpassingby2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Obasanjo number 1 candidate, number 2 is David Mark but unfortunately, they can't beat the man greatly luv on the street and in villages, PMB.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

Your brain dey leak

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by princeade86(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
obasanjo is a bad leader. I wish atiku abubakar can become a president of dis country and expos all obasanjo atrocities and probe him with no bias.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by tabisegroup(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
See them
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by DaBillionnaire: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
ee
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by SarakiBukola: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Una don turn OBJ into oracle abi ?

Unfortunately the Royal Dullard of Daura will win 2nd term...mark my words. The opposition can't be united on time.

PDP - APC = Garbage in...Garbage out

We thought the slow Ogogoro drinker was bad, the Dullard is trying hard to beat his Incompetence Record.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
All the recycled brains should go and sleep. We are still dealing with forgers and NEPA certificate ones we have.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by thegoodone1234(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
good development
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Hegela(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolFreeday:

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

What is wrong with you kwanu?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Sharpshooota: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sarkin:
These are evil men.

You just described Buhari
Who would rather use state funds to gallivant in London on health grounds...
A man without honour

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Job2004: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sule Lamido has proven to be a loyal member of the PDP, he stay put even when others deserted, but we need a man who has the capacity and weight to move Buhari back to Daura and that man is ATIKU Abubakar. A man compared with Donald Trump, a detribalized and Liberal Muslim. A man with the sole mandate of restructuring Nigeria and setting it on the path to growth and development. A support for Atiku is a support for a better and greater Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Towncrier007(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sarkin:
These are evil men.
Don't you wish your father was running things like them? Nigerians can pretend ehh

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by quickberry(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Sai Baba till 2023

On his(Tinubu) mandate I stand

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by quickberry(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by donbachi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ooooh!Dis obasanjo na really political god...every poliical tom,dick and harry wan visit am.....God i beg u,in the name of Jesus.make me relevant in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by brexit: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
ALL OF THEM LACK INTEGRITY AND NIGERIANS KNOW

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by frowland(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sule we know!!! Count on we Biafra for your vote.

oh wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by frowland(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:
That's OBJ's candidate.

If he's given the chance to single-handedly select a presidential candidate that'll be Sule Lamido.

He seems to be detribalized, progressive and not a religious bigot.

A pure Fulani royal blood? Original descendant of Usman danfodio?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by edupedia: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sarkin:
These are evil men.

...they cant even qualify from the pdp yeye league...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Ingocof(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Probably the best candidate PDP can present if they really have intention of unseating the daura man, I don't know any other candidate that has what it take to pull down the wall of lies erected by Buhari and APC
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by CoolFreeday(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hegela:
[/b]
What is wrong with you kwanu?

I'm very OK sir

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by jbtobsyn(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sarkin:
These are evil men. They are the kind of men who sleep before their heads even hit the pillow. Do they think they will be on this earth forever??
Do you think Buhari will be on that post and this earth forever?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.