Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury (3413 Views)

Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by NwaOhafia: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abubakar Duduwale who trekked from Yola to Abuja for Buhari’s inauguration develops legs injury (photo)

In 2015, Abubakar Duduwale, a supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, walked from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja to celebrate the president's victory and withness the inauguration.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that Duduwale said in Yola at the onset of the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria.

“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to express my joy and solidarity with President-elect Muhammadu Buhari.

“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to witness the inauguration ceremony of President-elect,” Duduwale was quoted to have said in 2015.

Duduwale, from Yola north local government area of Adamawa and Chamba by tribe, began the journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan highway at about 6.30am.

The Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) also covered Duduwale's trek from the starting point at Yola.

Three years down the line, a photo of Duduwale with a bandaged leg has surfaced on social media. According to a Twitter user, @GASSAO1, who posted the photo on Twitter, Duduwale is currently incapacitated and in need of help.

The tweet and the photo below:

https://www.naija.ng/1184711-abubakar-duduwale-trekked-yola-abuja-buharis-inauguration-develops-legs-injury-photo.html#1184711

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let the man he trekked for come to his aid nah.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Jay5mie: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by LuciferKristi: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

ZOMBIE O, ZOMBIE!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
He should thank his God that he's still breathing.
What of some amajiris that hit their skulls on the road and died while celebrating the victory/rigging of terrorist buhari ? grin grin

MUMU !

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Djinja: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol, who send am go trek?

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Baawaa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is a sorry case grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,but we shall look into it
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by kayla247: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
I won't laugh i promise so help me God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by KwoiZabo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
A lesson to those still standing with Buhari. They will end up with k-leg, Meanwhile Tinubu should rush there and do something 'cos he is known for cleaning Buhari's mess.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by NwaOhafia: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
;DThe gods are angry even with his supporters grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by NwaOhafia: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lalasticala..
Lalasticala..
Lalasticala..
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by internationalman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Suffer on While the one u trekked for is in the best medical facilities in London..

I wish below for all Buhari supporters

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by estyvino(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
He must be disappointed just like every other Nigerian

Make I giver am meme for his mumu

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by geeluck1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lolz... Sai Baba

This is just the beginning grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by TheFreeOne: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Maybe he wants to be flown to London too for treatment like buhari or stylishly seeking compensation for his self-induced injury.

But unfortunately he's not Yusuf Buhari but just another brainless, fanatical Buhari supporter.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by jamace(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mynd44
Lalatiscala
Seun

Fp

Next time he will trek to Gabon.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by PrincewithGod(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
The injury might be entirely unconnected with the trek, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Maxymilliano(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari has gone to London for medical treatment while the fellow is in his village with one local orthopedic doctor

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by biafrasun: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wish this should be the potion of those who voted bubu in 2015 zone bees and the zone bees who still want to vote him their potions should be far from us the wise ones.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Sharpshooota: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
He will die in penury
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by FarahAideed: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please let him suffer on ...Now he knows Buhari is a fraud

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by DONADAMS(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
him never see anything
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Almaiga: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Another PDP Propaganda. cool

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by newjosboy: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
The sorry thing about this case is that Buhari is currently in the hospital. He also needs help. So he can't help you.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by crispus09(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
so shall all this evil supporters be moving from one problem to another Amen.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by CanineOfJackal: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Almaiga:
Another PDP Propaganda. cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by itiswellandwell: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol. Which kind man is this? Why showing this to the public for pdp to feed on. Honestly, pdp will be laughing their ass out. I hope buhari reach out to this man soonest and do the needful or make buhari supporter tag buhari on Twitter on this man's behalf so as to correct pdp mindsets.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Almaiga: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=CanineOfJackal post=70044915][/quote]

I don't give a Fvck about what you think.

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by emmancipated(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's the reward for your stupidity. Solidarity for naija politicians my foot
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury by Chibuzoc(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
The gods are wise, the can't be deceived

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! / South South What Wrong With Some Of You? / Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.