Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics (1663 Views)

Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Emerge DG Femi Gbajabiamila Speakership Campaign Org / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
In the midst of the defections going on in the country ahead of the 2019 elections, Honourable Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC), a member of the House of Representatives from Kano state, visited his constituency to secure the support of his people.

The lawmaker was welcomed by his supporters at his hometown of Kofa Bebeji Kano on Sunday, August 5. Jibrin said his people trooped out not only to welcome him but to show solidarity to the All Progressives Congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Ganduje and himself.

Honourable Jibrin shared pictures and videos from the heroic welcome on his Twitter page

He said

"1-GRASSROOT POLITICS..FOR THE LOVE OF APC, PMB AND GANDUJE. Yesterday, my constituents consisting of the elderly, women and youths converged in my home town of kofa Bebeji Kano to show solidarity to the APC, President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Ganduje and my good self"

"2- I also received entire Jumaat mosques Imams and local govt and ward chiefs who offered special prayers for us. The people you see here are from only the two local govts of my constituency. You can imagine the millions of votes that will come out of kano courtesy APC in 2019"

"3- VIDEOS OF KIRUBEBEJI FOR APC. When political campaign commences, as part of our support to PMB AND the APC IN general, we have conclude plans to execute what we call the 360 strikes campaign. Rallies will be help in the 360 constitiencies same day concurently! APC SAK!"

4- More videos KIRUBEBEJI KANO FOR APC! The 360 strikes campaign when campaign starts, will be held not only cuncurently but repeatedly until when campaign stops before election days.
KIRUBEBEJI SUN CE SAI MALIYA!!!

5- Yesterday in Kiru Bebeji Kano It was NIGERIA SAI BUHARI! NIGERIA SAI BUHARI!! NIGERIA SAI BUHARI!!! ALL THE WAY... THIS IS JUST 2 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS OUT 44 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS OF KANO STATE. 5MILLION VOTES FOR PMB IN KANO 2019 LOADING

Videos:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1026385977697345536

https://www.naija.ng/1184694-massive-crowd-kano-party-members-show-support-apc-buhari-ganduje-photos.html#1184694

Mynd44 , OAM4J

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
More

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by 9jaArea: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
In another thread one PDP miscreant snapped a crowd above 500 people and tagged it 200,000.

Butterflyleo you'll be held responsible if there's massive suicide by dawn.

Sai Baba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by ikaboy: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
aboki sha
Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
9jaArea:
In another thread one PDP miscreant snapped a crowd above 500 people and tagged it 200,000.

Sai Baba

My brother we are not bothered by fake news. Our own is to keep posting credible news as e dey hot.

After all pictures don't lie when there are also videos of same pictures.

8 Likes

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Breaking News!

There has been a mass defection of all ilorin west PDP members to APC.

Also 95% of all the PDP political structures in Ilorin west has also been moved to APC.

As e dey hot. grin

Sai sai sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by tuniski: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Breaking News!

There has been a mass defection of all ilorin west PDP members to APC.

Also 95% of all the PDP political structures in Ilorin west has also been moved to APC.

As e dey hot. grin

Sai sai sai Baba
Inconsequential PDP will win 100% in kwara .
Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by StillX10(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Since his coming back after suspension as regards budget paddling we never heard from till today
Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2018
useless almajiris littered everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Joevics(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Lol,
It amazes me how all of a sudden al APC chieftans are organizing rallies up and down. They then post pictures and video online. It shows desperation on their part.
Its not even a reception of new members like the PDP do.
Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Corrinthians(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2018
9jaArea:

Sai Baba
Hmmm. These Northerners ehn. Them no dey carry politics play o. Imagine these are just senators, what happens when Baba himself turns up? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Butterflyleo: 4:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hmmm. These Northerners ehn. Them no dey carry politics play o. Imagine these are just senators, what happens when Baba himself turns up? shocked

My brother this is the reason why votes from the north are always on the high side. They are very much dedicated to politics.

The average Northerner will tell you the history of Nigeria and the history of each major political party and its candidates.

They don't joke with that their small radio and Hausa news service.

6 Likes

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by bobnatlo(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmm!!

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by policy12: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Na we b our own problem...

It breaks my heart everytime I see pictures like this!

They USE you for bragging rights, USE you to win elections, then leave you without JOBS, EDUCATION, HEALTH, DEFENCELESS & IMPOVERISHED. Yet every 4yrs, you return to the streets to shout their praise!

Don't you have sense? ........Sani Kadiri

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by 9jaArea: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:

Is going to massive, the north do the real politics not like some regions that insult others in the name of politics.

Someone should call the mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by Runaway: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Me nor understand these people from the north o. Even if goat come to visit them, every go full.
Re: Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics by budusky05(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Sai baba

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain This TINUBU Madness / BREAKING: Wind Of Defection Hits Edo APC, As 589,137 Dump Party / EXOCET: The Worse Nightmare For The Nigerian Navy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.