Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Isn't She Pretty? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't She Pretty? (6608 Views)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Isn't She Lovely? (lara Oshiomhole) / Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
rotfl smh
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2010
o yea and the bride being light skinned DOES help her out.

Because to me she is average- Nice light skin tho wink. since Aloy says skin color is apart of beauty which I agree. So her skin helps her out ALOT but facial features her being pretty now thats funny.

But since I like facial feature More than skin color

Sjeezy knows true beauty.

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2010
@OP She's preety in her own way not ugly but in a way it's like her fair skin complexion brings her out which can be kinda misleading. . .i think i spotted a bridesmaid dat might just be preetier dan her or lets just say preety grin cheesy tongue the bride has an old person's smile. . .lolz u know how old people have lines on there cheeks she has dat when she smiles & her smile is also fixed like some1 who had somefin done 2 there face embarassed undecided lipsrsealed the venue of d wedding is beautiful great! cheesy cool
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2010
@sjeezy dat chic is not preety aight?she has 9ice eyes?dat's about it. . . undecided
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

@sjeezy dat chic is not preety aight?she has 9ice eyes?dat's about it. . . undecided

fuq are you drunk-?
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

o yea and the bride being light skinned DOES help her out.

Because to me she is average- Nice light skin tho wink. since Aloy says skin color is apart of beauty which I agree. So her skin helps her out ALOT but facial features her being pretty now thats funny.

But since I like facial feature More than skin color

Sjeezy knows true beauty.

tongue tongue tongue
I agree with your post sha.

Neva said she was ugly, just said she aint pretty. Aloy.Emeka and his hard ons on my posts.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Pweety4me(f): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

fuq are you drunk-?
See vexin!~ cheesy
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by shilling(f): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2010
She pretty!!!
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

one of my omo nna gal-friend was a brides maid for the lady in the red dress 4th pic- i tinks dats her.

Which of the 6 women in red below is one of your many girlfriends?

OR

OR

There are 3 of them in red in the last picture.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by AloyEmeka5: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

It would have been better if Aloy the clown just posted pics instead of asking posters on this thread "Isn't She Pretty?"
leaving the thread open for criticism.

not to fuq up the thread but yea- dis is pretty.

^^^^^
now thats pretty-
and below

There is a difference between beauty and unclothedness.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by DIVA201: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2010
Yea the bride is just okay, but what i still do not understand is what has her skin color got to do with her beauty?
For crying out loud God created her a fair person because he knows she would look better as a fair person,
Its just like saying Genevieve is only beautiful because of her dark skin? The skin is also a major part of beauty.

BTW Who is she? Is she an actress?
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by spikedcylinder: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2010
I am sick and  tired of reading that somebody is not pretty only that she is light skinned. Is skin not part of beauty?. Its like saying that a team does not know how to play soccer only that they are good in scoring goals. [size=15pt]This kinda thoughts is a low self esteem yarns super dark women coin to dismiss their low self esteem. [/size]

I am yet to hear that someone is not truly  pretty only that she is dark skinned.

Thank you.
I hear a lot of 'she's not pretty, she's only attractive', 'she's not fine, she only looks yellow from afar'. What gives? A fine woman is a fine woman, skin colour or not. To satisfy you people, should she go and drown herself with charcoal water? This woman in question will be pretty either fair or dark so what's the kini? undecided
Meanwhile, the people saying she's ugly look no better than ewa agoyin o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Who are the couple though?
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
SMH!
I am sick and  tired of reading that somebody is not pretty only that she is light skinned. Is skin not part of beauty?. Its like saying that a team does not know how to play soccer only that they are good in scoring goals. This kinda thoughts is a low self esteem yarns super dark women coin to dismiss their low self esteem.

I am yet to hear that someone is not truly  pretty only that she is dark skinned.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry so much about the opinion(s) of someone whose head looks superimposed on her body.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by dbigrod(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=15pt]
Faher:

Lmao. You're very correct. I think she's only pretty because she's light skinned.
If she were dark, people will say she's just okay. People should not be held in higher esteem simply because they're lighter.

If you want to know the true test of beauty, paint your skin dark brown, then you'll see how hard it is for the darker ladies.

story.
[/size]
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by spikedcylinder: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
OMO IBO:

SMH!
Honestly, I wouldn't worry so much about the opinion(s) of someone whose head looks superimposed on her body.

Ewo! shocked cheesy
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by dbigrod(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=15pt]
OMO IBO:

SMH!

na wah o.some pple can criticize others.am sure u babe is not as fine as she is.
[/size]
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]
na wah o.some pple can criticize others.am sure u babe is not as fine as she is.
[/size]
Kai.
Sense suppose dey common.

E be like say in your own case, e dey hard to come by.

My guy, make you discharge.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by dbigrod(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=15pt]
OMO IBO:

Kai.
Sense suppose dey common.

E be like say in your own case, e dey hard to come by.

My guy, make you discharge.

all these insults cos of wetin i write.
[/size]
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
OMO IBO:

SMH!

Ouch, now that hurts embarassed lol

Aloy+Emeka:

There is a difference between beauty and unclothedness.
Aloy+Emeka:

Which of the 6 women in red below is your many girlfriends?

OR

OR

There are 3 of them in red in the last picture.

Knowing sjeezy, I'd say the 2nd one
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
DIVA20.1:

Yea the bride is just okay, but what i still do not understand is what has her skin color got to do with her beauty?
For crying out loud God created her a fair person because he knows she would look better as a fair person,
Its just like saying Genevieve is only beautiful because of her dark skin? The skin is also a major part of beauty.

BTW Who is she? Is she an actress?

Gen is ugly whether she has dark skin, light skin or even white skin- she aint cute yo. Gen is kinda ugly no person with taste would call her beautiful. kinda reminds me of a monkey. lipsrsealed

FL Gators:

Ouch, now that hurts embarassed lol
Knowing sjeezy, I'd say the 2nd one

Ok I didnt say it was my girlfriend and both you and Aloy are wrong I said a gal friend of mine literally a girl who is a friend
(an igbo girl) was a brides maid for one the ladies in the pic (If thats her ).
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Kx: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=30pt]who she be?[/size]
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Ok I didnt say it was my girlfriend and both you and Aloy are wrong I said a gal friend of mine literally a girl who is a friend
(an igbo girl) was a brides maid for one the ladies in the pic (If thats her ).

Dont believe I said she was your gf
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
DAMN! this is embarrassing!!! what a shame.
anyway she IS pretty, to me!
but I think someone like Dakore is prettier than her, and she is dark.
but we all know she is NOT ugly.

like Aloy said I am yet to hear anyone say "She isn't pretty, she is only dark skinned"
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by chiogo(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

DAMN! this is embarrassing!!! what a shame.
anyway she IS pretty, to me!
but I think someone like Dakore is prettier than her, and she is dark.
but we all know she is NOT ugly.

like Aloy said I am yet to hear anyone say "She isn't pretty, she is only dark skinned"

Dakore isn't that dark. This lady is just a few shades lighter but that's besides the point.  tongue

You're right about the rest of your post.
I've seen some ugly dark-skinned chicks that still wouldn't be fine even if they were light-skinned and vice versa. So, light-skinned or not, an ugly person would still be ugly, e.g. Tiny

Anywayz, I've missed you oo.  embarassed Have you graduated?
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]ANYWAY[/size]

the bride isnt ugly- but she aint cute either lol. and her skin is apart of her beauty- but looks regular to me.

Her being light skinned shouldnt be a big deal- cause she aint cute son. POINT BLANK
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by mamagee3(f): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
Seriously guys, A lady tones her skin that much and you all refer her as pretty. . .

She's isn't that wonderful. . .At least, I know she wouldn't if she had the same complexion as Mercy Johnson.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
lol
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by Faher(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Seriously guys, A lady tones her skin that much and you all refer her as pretty. . .

She's isn't that wonderful. . .At least, I know she wouldn't if she had the same complexion as Mercy Johnson.

Word
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by tpiah: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
sjeezy, your half-n.aked lady looks like she has horns or is it something in the weave.
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by cold(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
What is wrong with being lite skinned?I'm at a loss here undecided
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by sjeezy8: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2010
tpiah:

the husband definitely is the good looking one in this relationship.

end of.

sjeezy, your half-unclothed lady looks like she has horns or is it something in the weave.

wtf- so you think say her husband na fine guy- wetin dey do you eyes sef?

smh naija naija naija- my country we are terrible in soccer and we no get taste mehn
Re: Isn't She Pretty? by tpiah: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
i'm sure the wife fought off a few other women and made sure she married him.

ask her if he isnt fine nah!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday / Dream Girls,with Jamie Foxx,beyonce,eddie Murphy,the New Movie / Theo Walcott Caught With Bikini-clad Girls In Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.