Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua (1296 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Things Are Very Hard. We Should Pray For God To Help Tinubu / Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / IMAN Special Taskforce Decries Undue Interruption In It's Activities By Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by Pitokwe(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Right from the first Sunday in January 2018,the senior Prophet of the synagogue church of all nation ,Prophet TB Joshua called on the congregation in church to pray for Nigeria so that there will be no democratic interruption.

Right from that January,he said series of activities will start happening from the month of July and if not properly handled May bring the country down.

With the activities that have started taking place in our polity since last month ,I begin to fear for the country.

He has called for prayers for three Sundays now.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/02/t-b-joshua-discloses-vision-democracy-nigeria/

https://www.facebook.com/871775049523012/posts/2036556653044840/

Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by HotMario: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2018

Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by Amberon11: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2018
TB J
Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by thesolutions(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Same message in my denomination on sunday.

It's a revelation that must be averted.
Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by orisa37: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Supported.
Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by Racoon(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg let the coup come after all that is the threshold wherein the despotic & tyrannical Buhar-led APC government have brought Nigeria to today.Lord hear my prayer & let my prayer come unto thee. angry

1 Like

Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by Pitokwe(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
Abeg let the coup come after all that is the threshold wherein the despotic & tyrannical Buhar-led APC government have brought Nigeria to today.Lord hear my prayer & let my prayer come unto thee. angry

We don't want coup o. Let us pray so that God can change the hearts of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by fykes(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2018
The coup is long overdue joor
Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by FarahAideed: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
Any coup right now will favour Buhari
Re: We Should Pray To Avoid Democratic Interruption (coup)-prophet TB Joshua by otokx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

Any coup right now will favour Buhari

Coup will favor the north as usual, we stand with Democracy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wife At Loggerhead Over Ambode’s Second Term Bid / Identify Five People From This Picture And Win One Billion Naira - Pics / Buhari Advises Atiku: Be Cautious Of Those Who Scammed Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.