Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart (1788 Views)

Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo / Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
I would like to start be saying that i am not the biggest fan of PMB, in fact i am not his fan at all.
But I have been following with absolute shock the cat and rat play that has been going on between the executive and the legislative, and in as much as a do not like PMB a single bit, due to his sentimental leadership. I am shocked by the repeated manner by which he has been outsmarted on every single occasion by the legislative (Saraki and crew).

I believe the bad guy should be smart and strategic. It now seem very evident that PMB and some of his closest allies do not in any bit satisfy the minimum intelligence level required. The game is no longer fun.

Although I am not, I would be very, very disappointed if i was a supporter of PMB. Because we are not winning and also the opposition is having a good sleep and opposition should never have a sleep at all.

9 Likes

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by newjosboy: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Of course na. He has been dull since 1498.

5 Likes

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by ORIENTATION101: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I would like to start be saying that i am not the biggest fan of PMB, in fact i am not his fan at all.
But I have been following with absolute shock the cat and rat play that has been going on between the executive and the legislative, and in as much as a do not like PMB a single bit, due to his sentimental leadership. I am shocked by the repeated manner by which he has been outsmarted on every single occasion by the legislative (Saraki and crew).

I believe the bad guy should be smart and strategic. It now seem very evident that PMB and some of his closest allies do not in any bit satisfy the minimum intelligence level required. The game is no longer fun.

Although I am not, I would be very, very disappointed if i was a supporter of PMB. Because we are not winning and also the opposition is having a good sleep and opposition should never have a sleep at all.
ode be following sensational headlines up and down when the hatchet job is done inside the chamber.
Pdp gain access to nass complex but not allowed inside the chambers while plenary session is still ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
ode be following sensational headlines up and down when the hatchet job is done inside the chamber.
Pdp gain access to nass complex but not allowed inside the chambers while plenary session is still ongoing.

Na u be the ode....

Plenary that u started

Imagine myop thinking...

7 Likes

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by FarahAideed: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2018
So you think they call him the dullard for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by TimFisher2: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
undecided

for those acknowledging dictatorship

you have no where to run to,when it starts!

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Skengman: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2018
And Mr Op you think Saraki should hold the entire country to ransom because he is the Senate President.
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by ORIENTATION101: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na u be the ode....

Plenary that u started

Imagine myop thinking...
watch the video of pdp nass members sitting in front of the chambers and cure your ignorance
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by FarahAideed: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Skengman:
And Mr Op you think Saraki should hold the entire country to ransom because he is the Senate President.

Incompetent Buhari is the one holding the whole nation to ransom with extremely bad leadership and corruption of the rule of law

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
watch the video of pdp nass members sitting in front of the chambers and cure your ignorance

Apc members is at sheraton hotel.....oga...

Heeeeeee.....na so u reason reach....

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by ORIENTATION101: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Apc members is at sheraton hotel.....oga...

Heeeeeee.....na so u reason reach....
ok wait and see
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Splashme: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari has very low intelligence.
A very dull man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by omowolewa: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2018
So what should we do now?
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by muykem: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Why some our youth find it difficult to reason through? Yes, you might not like PMB style but how on earth you will say he is not smart. What is smartness means to you. Somebody rose to position of head of state and years later became civilian president. If your family smartness can't still bring them out of poverty till today, is not a time to learn from PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by austin1979: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
So is today u realise
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
ok wait and see

I no dey wait anything...abeg...haba....u tire me for ur reasoning in this present 21st century...
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
So you think they call him the dullard for nothing
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Okewa(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
The saraki that we are all praising today....what has he rily done for kwara state after spending 8yrs as a Governor, I stay in Ilorin and dare anybody to challenge me with fact
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Oshin56(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
The guy is dull since his first time as president during military rigim for you to know he was the only one over throw when his VICE(Idiagbon) was not around and handover as an ordinary gentleman
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by blackpanda: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
LIFEisSIMPLE:

[/s]

what is this one saying

You need serious help o
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by blackpanda: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Splashme:
Buhari has very low intelligence.
A very dull man

Yet he is a two time head of state
And you are nothing!
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by AgentGoat: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

How did they outsmart him?
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Rikov(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Okewa:
The saraki that we are all praising today....what has he rily done for kwara state after spending 8yrs as a Governor, I stay in Ilorin and dare anybody to challenge me with fact
what much do u expect him to do with d little allocation that d state gets? Abi what does Kwara contributes to d nation, other than religious fanatism?
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Rikov(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Okewa:
what much do u expect of him with d meagre allocation that d state gets! Abi what does Kwara contributes to d nation, other than religious fanatism?
Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rikov:
what much do u expect of him with d meagre allocation that d state gets! Abi what does Kwara contributes to d nation, other than religious fanatism?
truth is he could still have done better

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts: President Buhari Is Not Very Smart by Okewa(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rikov:
what much do u expect him to do with d little allocation that d state gets? Abi what does Kwara contributes to d nation, other than religious fanatism?
..do you knw kwara has been in existence before osun state?even with the little allocation both of the get from the federal govt....osun is still beta

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#profile Of Nigeria’s Best 11 From The South East & Presidential Hopeful / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap! / Thanks for update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.