Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion (3117 Views)

Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by afroniger: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/photos-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-at-rccg-convetion/

All Progressive Party leader and former Governor of Lagos State Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was at the Redeemed Christian Church of God 66th Annual Convention of RCCG, Tuesday to felicitate with his wife, Senator Remi Tinubu who was ordained as an Assistant Pastor of the RCCG.

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Racoon(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2018
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Buhari's after shocks of the catastrophic defections hitting the APC is to solace in a cosy London hospital while Tinubu is so dumbfounded that he cant even issue a word but have fled to seek divine solution.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by policy12: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Babyforever(f): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Tinubu don carry him wahala go there

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by spako4(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
angry angry

I am beginning to have issues with Pa Adeboye.

He mingles with corrupt men without telling them the gospel. That's not Christ-like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by tsephanyah(f): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
We will be a compassionate government, for out of compassion arises the truest forms of wealth and progress a society can attain. Buhari

Tinubu sak

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by clarocuzioo(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
They have come againooooo. We are yet to come out of the first oneooo.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
tsephanyah:
We will be a compassionate government, for out of compassion arises the truest forms of wealth and progress a society can attain-Buhari Tinubu sak
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Brave Encounter!
Honourable Boma Goodhead from Rivers State, confronts the masked DSS men blocking the National assembly, What a great woman. She shouted pointing fingers to the mask man!
"I dare you to shoot me"!
" I said shoot me"!!
" Is this how President Jonathan left Democracy for President Buhari!?
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Jokerman(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Remi Tinubu?? Assistant pastor oh my Christ!! what has redeemed church become??

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2018
now church has enter politics proper. the same politician that was in the senate abusing his opposition collegue. i can never be brainwash by their tactics again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2018
This church should strike off Osibanjo from their book as a pastor of the church of God

The man has failed to stand up and be counted as a man of God
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Peace will ellude the generations of tinubu and all the enemies of humanity who brought buhari into power.
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Please how many souls has she won since she has been a minister in RCCG? i just dey smile jare.
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by aribisala0(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Tinubu don go Mecca?
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by lastmanstandn(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Jokerman:
Remi Tinubu?? Assistant pastor oh my Christ!! what has redeemed church become??

God have mercy

Like you know her personally?
Like you’re better than her?
Like your God has empowered you to judge the faith of others?
Like you take your faith to be better than hers?
Like you think politics is antithetical to the faith of a good Christian or a devoted Muslim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by RockHard: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Lmao. Dayum! All I see are lots of pained, angry and bitter comments from PDP supporters. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by wallex1983(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry angry

I am beginning to have issues with Pa Adeboye.

He mingles with corrupt men without telling them the gospel. That's not Christ-like

He will say his own. Listening to him and taking to his counsel is their own decision. Not with force.

Even Jesus mingled with sinners, but not all accepted him. Yet, among the 12 who slept, woke and dined with him, one still did not heed his teaching despite being close.

Watch!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Jokerman(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Like you know her personally?
Like you’re better than her?
Like your God has empowered you to judge the faith of others?
Like you take your faith to be better than hers?
Like you think politics is antithetical to the faith of a good Christian or a devoted Muslim?

Swerve....
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by wallex1983(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Please how many souls has she won since she has been a minister in RCCG? i just dey smile jare.

At least she was able to discountenance Dino's overtures
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Kdon2: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
We will be a compassionate government, for out of compassion arises the truest forms of wealth and progress a society can attain. Buhari

Tinubu sak
WHo is this trash talking woman?
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Kdon2: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
krendo:
This church should strike off Osibanjo from their book as a pastor of the church of God

The man has failed to stand up and be counted as a man of God

He is an absolute failure,ass licker and disgrace to Christian faith.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2018
is he no longer a Muslim
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2018
wallex1983:

At least she was able to discountenance Dino's overtures
lol but she didn't preach to him now. i just dey smile.
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by iluvdonjazzy: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Wao, I don't believe this, Tinubu of all people, God you are the greatest. I bow before your throne of grace daddy.

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Nbote(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Remi Tinubu is now a pastor?? Wonderful!! I will only believe if she resigns her post as a senator
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by Metuh: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Behold the problem of this country.

They are from the same region.
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm!

I don't even know what to say...

I don't want to offend either God or man or both... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
Wao, I don't believe this, Tinubu of all people, God you are the greatest. I bow before your throne of grace daddy.

This is a very powerful picture! kiss kiss
Re: Photos: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At RCCG Convetion by iluvdonjazzy: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

This is a very powerful picture! kiss kiss
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Atiku Campaigns In Yobe State. / Photo Of Candidates, Hope Uzodima And Emeka Ihedioha Celebrating Atiku's Victory / "I Left Only 52 Roads, Not 96" – Peter Obi Hits Back At Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.